Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Has anybody heard of the oldest boy in the family being the most likely to crossdress

Wink

I have one older sister, so I guess I still qualify as the oldest boy.

Karen
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

I'm a middle child, but I am TS ...

Im the oldest boy!!!
    I have one younger brother.
    Its weird too, because thanks to some genetic head****, Ive always looked more like my mum than my dad.
    Same body type, skin type, even down to humour.
    Seems our clothing choices have lots in common too eh?
    Samantha -x-

I am the youngest of 4 boys. Or should i say 3 boys and a girl that not manny know about

Duchess of Eyeliner Erica2Sweet's Avatar
    I'm the youngest of four.

I can't say I've ever heard that theory. The more common one I've found is the scenario where the boy as a child was consistently surrounded with more female influence than male. I find that holds true for several TG folks I know.

I'm the oldest.. so that holds with me. However, years ago I was with my only brother and his then girlfriend when they had a fight in front of me and she said something about him wearing her panties... I never did have the rest of that conversation with him....

I am the oldest out of four with two brothers and one sister, but I did spend the majority of my younger years around females (and a lot of teenage girls).

Oldest

I am the oldest of three brothers. I am also the oldest son, of the oldest son, of the oldest son. And birth order does matter in many families, and is especially true in mine.
    Tisha

I am the oldest of 3.

I am the oldest of three boys, no sisters.

I am the youngest of 4 sisters of about 15 years, they had grown up and moved out by the time I came along.

What an interesting read... I am an only child, but I am left handed, so I am not so sure as to where I fit in this puzzle. As for being left handed, I am a strange mix of left and right. Throw left, eat left, cut right as well as bat, golf right. Maybe it makes it easier to button femine tops!!??

I'm an only child as well. Made things somewhat interesting, I guess you could say.

Mako-Chan

I'm the oldest boy too - well oldest child because I have a sister and no brothers. I can't help thinking that there can't be a statistically significant link between oldest boys and the probability of crossdressing, but I would like to see a study done.

I am sure somewhere there has been a studydone on thisor thereis an ongoing one. I am the youngest of 4 but having 3 older sisters I would guess I may qualify here as the oldest and only boy.

Quote Originally Posted by smileinsecret View Post
    Im the oldest boy!!!
    I have one younger brother.
    Its weird too, because thanks to some genetic head****, Ive always looked more like my mum than my dad.
    Same body type, skin type, even down to humour.
    Seems our clothing choices have lots in common too eh?
    Again, I'm the only boys, so I'm also the oldest boy, and while my older sister is physically a lot more like my father, I'm petite and slender like my mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica2Sweet View Post
    I'm the youngest of four.

I can't say I've ever heard that theory. The more common one I've found is the scenario where the boy as a child was consistently surrounded with more female influence than male. I find that holds true for several TG folks I know.
    Other than my father, I was always surrounded by women and girls, and I had an aunt I adored who liked to paint my fingernails. Mom never seemed to mind, and as far as I know, never told her to stop.
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

Well I am the oldest boy but the youngest of 5. 4 older sisters and ME!! I have been dressing since I was little 8 or 9 maybe as long as I can remember..

I am the second of four boys, not sure if my older brother is a cd like me glad that i am though.

Banned Read only
    Hmmm...interesting. Never heard that before. I'm the youngest of my siblings, so I don't count...

Oldest

I am the older of two boys. I am not sure if my brother CDs but I am beginning to suspect it. Every year he comes up with great Halloween costumes and then sends photos to me. This past year, he was was dressed as a woman. I asked him leading questions that would open the door so that he could tell me if the clothes and wig were his. This is the first year he has not replied about his "costume." I'd be happy if he does CD because we would have more to talk about.

Aspiring Member
    cross dressing is genetic in some cases because it runs in families.

I I have an older brother and a twin brother (younger) I'm pretty sure I'm the only cd.

I'm the oldest of three!

~Lilith Ciel~

oldest

Well here I am. Oldest and CD.. go figure
    Janet

Oldest boy of six kids 3 brothers and 2 sisters, boy(me),boy,girl,girl,boy,boy.
    Only CDer of the bunch as far as I know.
    Laura Lee