Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If they only knew

If they only knew

I'm a firefighter and I have been underdressing for awhile now. Boy talk about exciting. I have put two fires out in the last week all the while wearing some really nice pink boy shorts.

Thats Hot!

god forbid you have an incident and have to go to hospital and get your cloths cut off ...what would the guys at the station think
    now thats one hell of a fire you can't put out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    god forbid you have an incident and have to go to hospital and get your cloths cut off ...what would the guys at the station think
    now thats one hell of a fire you can't put out
    Ahhhh Snap!

LOL!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

That would not be so hot. lol

still pretty exciting though.

Like they say: "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the panties" --- oh wait

That is so cool but if not careful, you will get burnt, it always happens.

Hugs,
    Alice

I've been a volunteer firefighter for over 40 years. Have worked many fires under dressed (bra and panties) in my time. They won't let me go inside anymore, because of my age, but I still drive engines and brush trucks. There's still a need for us old timers, especially in the day time. Wife says someday I'm gonna get caught. I say sooo! what they gonna do, fire me.

Smile

I'm a firefighter too, but I do not have the courage to under dress at work like you. I actually think there are a lot of firefighters that crossdress, more than anyone would think. I wonder if it is to balance all the masculinity that is ever so present at the fire house.

faith

FF's

Well I was wondering when this would come up being a FF/EMT also I know what ya'll are saying !! And to all who are in the brotherhood I say thanks for your service !!!!!!!!!

ftm,rtf,ebgh Those who are fools know!!!

That is really a nice story, and although I underdress too, I don't fight fires!

I am an accountant who works in a very business casual environment. It is alwalys interesting to me to wear my shoes with my thigh highs or a pair of pantyhose! It certainly makes my day feel better!

Club?

I am a firefighter too, Best job in the world, 25 years so far and 3 as a volunteer in NZ. And I have worn all sorts to work, even garter belts and stocking when it was cold!!! It always gives me a bit of a thrill when I think about what I am wearing and what they would think lol! Perhaps we should start a firefighters CD club or an emergency services cd club!!!
    IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT!!

I will not be able to let an other fire truck go racing by me now without thinking..I wonder which of those cute firefighters is wearing panties.

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Well working for the ambulance service here in blighty, I don't underdress, just in case............ mind you the ambulance service does seem to attact the weird and wonderful to its doors, being from glory boys to TSs they are all here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

I've been a firefighter for over 20 years and have been wearing panties for about 15 years of that. In the beginning it was a little scary but now its just normal. I have gone to the emergency room a couple of times but the pants didn't have to come off. I think the doctor saw the waist band of my panties the first time when he raised my shirt to listen to my lungs. He didn't say anything but when I left the exam room it seemed like all the nurse's were looking at me. I suppose wearing panties under my uniform is a little risky since the firehouse would probably not be the most accepting place for our life style. I guess if I ever get found out it will be time to retire.

Im a retired fire fighter with 20+yrs service. But I have to be honest and admit that I never underdressed while on a shout. We had a lot of hazardous substances in our area. Just imagine the decontamination area if I'd stripped down to bra and panties.

I did once go to a house fire whilst dressed as a nurse though but it was from a new years eve fancy dress party and all the crew were in fancy dress. When we got there a guy told me I wasn't required as no one was injured and I thought I looked terrible.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Banned Read only
    I know what I'd do if word got out -- make everyone else show their underwear. If there's a dozen guys in your firehouse, odds are pretty good there's another pair of panties in the room.

Ok I'v been in the fire rescue service for 32 yrs and I have worn my pantys and bras and panty hose alot to the station and on alarms most of those years and it just normal to me now.
    PLAY NICE SO WE ALL CAN ENJOY WHO WE ARE

Wow

I am a little suprised there are so many of us here.

stay safe brothers
    everyone goes home

ftm ptb

I think we need our own thread LOL

Aspiring Member
    My dad was a firefighter for 37yr. and when I was a kid I got to spend the night a few times. I never really felt right staying there but it was fun. I do have a question though. All the guys slept basically in the same room, and they all showered together in one big shower room with absolutely no privacy. So my question would be this, how do you get around the privacy issue when going to bed and taking a shower after a fire?

Gretchen, Don't know how volunteer fire departments work in Colorado, but here in rural New York, we respond from our homes. Rarely do we stay at the station, unless there is an emergency situation (bad storm etc.). I would have a problem dressing under the conditions you describe.

old enough to know better

On TV

There was a medical TV show, I think Seattle Grace, or maybe the spin off set in California, where a firefighter underdressed, and the bra and panties melted into the skin.

So, wear cotton!

Hugs
    BekiJ

Aspiring Member
    Yea I guess that is a no brainer. I forgot about the volunteer departments. I was watching Gender Vision one night and the girls interviewed a full time firefighter who did transition to female, but it was extremely difficult for her and still is to this day, because she is still in the department.

I am also a firefighter/paramedic with 20 years on the job. I give credit to all those who underdress while working. I could never do it. Being on the dive team, I find myself stripping down almost anywhere to get into my dive gear. If it gets out it would be a non stop chop busting for the rest of my life in the fire service. Anyway, its good to see alot of other brothers, or should I say sisters here. Please be safe.
    Berta

Well there you go, the next time a truck goes by I will be thinking, I bet that FF looks hot in a mini and lace top thigh highs. LOL Well at least he will not get a rash from sliding down the pole. Do they pole dance when not fighting fires? LOL seriously though thank you all for your service and dedication.

Keli