Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Close Call at my Hotel Today

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    The first time my keys failed to work, and I had to go to the front desk "dressed" it upset me. Funny thing though - it taught me something. It taught me that no one cares in the least. It taught me that I can stand in front of people and have them know I'm a cross dresser, and nothing bad will happen. That event, having to get my keys recoded while dressed, is probably THE trigger that started me going out and about as much as I do now.
    I'm afraid I'm not that secure...I am fanatical about passing, and presenting male photo ID while dressed as a woman would be devastating! Here is the outfit I changed into after I got back to my room, does this look like a guy to you?

Kimberly--you are so brave! I'm afraid I would have paniked an run out in front of a bus I'm glad something postive came from it. Yet, having been out totally enfemme many times I still always worry about the great unexpected disaster looming just over the horizon. If it ever comes (preferably not) I hpe I can handle it as well as you did.
    Marie

Windy, nice pic. You are SO PASSABLE you would have really had them confuzed!
    Marie

No Windy, you do not look like a boy there! :-)

I had a similar experience where I had on panties, bra, pantyhose, heels, nail polish and lipstick and I went out on my balcony (it was night and dark).

The sliding door latched when I closed it and I was stranded on the balcony. I called down to someone walking outside my balcony trying to hide what I was wearing and asked them to tell the front desk that I was locked out.

Eventually a couple maintenance guys were at the door opening it and coming into my room and opening the sliding door.

There I was all dolled up when they opened my door. I thanked them and waited till they left before I went back in the room.

I ALWAYS check the door before I go out even when I am not dressed

Meghan

Quote Originally Posted by sissy meg View Post
    I had a similar experience where I had on panties, bra, pantyhose, heels, nail polish and lipstick and I went out on my balcony (it was night and dark).

The sliding door latched when I closed it and I was stranded on the balcony. I called down to someone walking outside my balcony trying to hide what I was wearing and asked them to tell the front desk that I was locked out.

Eventually a couple maintenance guys were at the door opening it and coming into my room and opening the sliding door.

There I was all dolled up when they opened my door. I thanked them and waited till they left before I went back in the room.

I ALWAYS check the door before I go out even when I am not dressed

Meghan
    Yikes, what a nightmare, I would have been tempted to jump! Way to keep your cool girl, Cissy

I learned long ago to always ask for a second key whether it be plastic or metal. Carry them in separate parts of your body, purse, whatever...