Thread: To all with unapproving partners, have you been caught posting/reading on this forum

To all with unapproving partners, have you been caught posting/reading on this forum

Hi to everyone

I am new to this site, although I have been one of those guests that read for couple years now(why do we do that, another question to be asked)
    Anyway I finally plucked up the courage to join, who knows where that will take me, lol.

My question is to all those ladies with unapproving partners,
    Have you ever been caught by your partner posting or reading this great forum. If you haven't been caught do you have a back up plan for example another web site up as well so you close this great web site till your partners left the room.

Hi, Deb. That's a good question. While I've never been caught on this website, I do try to prevent it from happening. I use Firefox webrowser, and I always clear my private info when I close the browser. I'm surprised by how many CD's are outed by a wife/girlfriend discovering Internet history.

And yes, I always have different tabs open that I can quickly click onto.

a valleys girl at heart sadie67's Avatar

Red face busted while posting a thread

hi deb i was in the middle of posting a thread when i got busted by my wife just after i joined the forum she didn't say much just some sarcastic comment about the washing up not being that was all she already knew i was a member any way but i'm a bit more careful nowadays lol
    every journey starts with a single step

[SIZE="3"]Sadie[/SIZE]

I use firefox with the Close 'n Forget add-in. After I'm done, I use Close N Forget on the last tab and it wipes everything related to that domain from the PC.

Wink a little survay

no my wife helped me to get on this wonderful site but i would like to no how many wifes are supporting of us that cd vs ones who dont

No, it was this site and its members that gave me the support and encouragement to finally tell my wife. She knows I am a member here and that I participate in this online community. However, as she never will be comfortable with the whole idea about this aspect of me, I choose to not view or post while she is around as to not add to her emotional burden.

jenn

Nothing more than "what are you doing?" She's never seen this site or the makeup forum I moderate..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

my wife actually created everything i have on here including the avatar wich is not me. but she quickly changed her tune and now as much as i can i do not go on while she is directly around b/c if i do i get very mean looks and the occasional sarcastic rude remark about what I/we all do.
    Jess

Wife does not know

My wife has not caught me on this sight. She does not know I belong. I wish I could share it with her.

Maybe someday!

Aspiring Member
    My wife has not "caught" me on this web site. I would not mind if she did. She has no interest in what I do other than that I take care of myself. She has her own pc to use. I do leave mine available to her though. If she has looked at the different sites I am on, nothing has been said.

She Knows

My wife knows all about the site. Many times she has read over my shoulder, she fallows a couple of the other girls exploits. She loves Karen Huttons adventures and is always asking whats new or if I have been on recently. Many of the threads help us understand where we are going and we sit and read some of the deeper one togather and talk . Its great.

Gold Member
    My wife knows I am here and is supportive, so this doesn't directly apply. She is talking about jumping in, but she is catching up on other things right now, so I think she will join but not soon. But some of the same hiding is in place because of others passing through the house.

My computer sometimes gets jumped on by my daughter and her's or my wife's friends. I don't mind that, but to be safe, I access this site using Google Chrome which has an incognito mode that saves nothing (history, cookies, etc). Then I don't have to worry about cleaning up after myself. So my daughter or any of the others that have used my computer haven't busted me.
    Last edited by PretzelGirl; 06-07-2009 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Reworded to stay on topic.

My wife knows about my CDing and is semi-tolerant at best, so, to avoid any snide or sarcastic remarks, I make sure she doesn't see this website. And, I always clear my History before I walk away from the computer. I don't think she knows about the History list, but my kids do, and I don't want them to know.

P.S. I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser, so I never close my CD.com tab. When I'm done with CD.com, I always open another website in the tab and then close it. That way CD.com doesn't show in the Recently Closed Tabs list.

Later...

Banned Read only
    If you are posting here and get caught... Caught key word , you deserve whatever happens .. Be honest with your spouse , you will never get any support until you accept what burdens you..

Thanks for all your replies, I just have another web site open and close this one quick. When I am done I clear history and cookies.

If you only just minimize web site instead of closing you can still see crossdressers.com showing next to the IE icon

Quote Originally Posted by curse within View Post
    If you are posting here and get caught... Caught key word , you deserve whatever happens .. Be honest with your spouse , you will never get any support until you accept what burdens you..
    I hide my involvement here because that's the way my wife wants it. She prefers that I keep the CDing out of sight, which keeps it out of her mind. I'll never have her support, so I'll just do my thing without her.

Take care...

My wife has caught me a few times. Must of the times I just get a nasty remark.