Thread: What do you think

Talking What do you think

It’s been about a year since I dressed and came all out to only my wife. So far so good! As we are now empty nesters I told her for my 46th B-day next month I would like to have a girl’s weekend dressed chick flicks the whole thing. I even told her I would like to make love too. She told me it’s my b-day weekend anything I want was her response. As luck would have it my b-day is also a holiday weekend so that adds up to three days in a row. Good for thing me I have a black, pink and white bras. (one for each day). I was thinking about sending her an invitation in the mail to “my party”. My question is… Is the invitation thing stupid? In it I was going to write a love note about how much her gift to me of dressing all weekend and what it means and blaa blaa blaa .. So any one have an opinion.
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

If the two of you ar getting along that well. Yes I would say send her the invitation. I would also send her Flowers and Love note - But I would send the note and flowers seperate from the invitation.
    So yes I think it is a great idea. Good luck with it and your Bday weekend, you lucky girl.

old enough to know better

Go for it.

It is your birthday. You can make her feel special too. What better present could you give yourself?
    Sounds like a win/win.
    Hugs
    BekiJ

Yeah, don't forget the one that let you do what you always dreamed of.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Tresa View Post
    If the two of you ar getting along that well. Yes I would say send her the invitation. I would also send her Flowers and Love note - But I would send the note and flowers seperate from the invitation.
    So yes I think it is a great idea. Good luck with it and your Bday weekend, you lucky girl.

I also think you should get her a gift , ya it's not her B day but, to show her how much you love her for doing this that YOUR giving her a gift. also tell her that she the women of the year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Boy, does this bring back some memories! Birthdays are always family celebrations in our family, but after my late wife and I became empty nesters we always had private celebrations. Since she was totally supportive, many of my birthdays became a "girls" night! My gifts were usually sexy lingerie, which I was supposed to wear to bed as the "girl!"

So yes, send her an invitation! But as some others have suggested give her a gift also, one that really shows your love for her! She is a very special lady!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    [SIZE=4]Can't disagree with the others..she makes you feel special, now its time to return the favor.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]and yes, send the invitation..that should draw a smile from her.. enjoy your bday when it gets here..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hugs,[/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Wink Thank you

Thank you for the super ideas! I am going to get her a gift. Playing dress up will be enough for me. Our 20yr anniver. is in Dec and she and I discussed leg shaving for the 1st time. Wow some thing to look forward to. Thanks again.
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times