Thread: How many special things have you get for your fem-side?

Wink How many special things have you get for your fem-side?

I just had a thought. I last year bought 2 pair of glasses , when I did I went in fem-mode and got the pair I wear as Mike and A special pair I use as Christina. I also got her a I-phone with her own # and the caller ID has Christina Horton's name coming up . But today I was looking for a car just for her to drive, And I want one in PINK.

So My question is this how many things (not the things like clothes jewelry shoes etc.) I mean cars, Glasses , Bike , Club member ship for something that only has your fem-name on it, thing of that nature. The stuff you only use as Her.
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 07-14-2009 at 10:12 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Smile My special things

I'd say that i have a special keyring that has my initial E on it and i also have two mobile phones, one of which is exclusively used only by Elvira.

Aubrey, of course has her account here. Her own e-mail account. An Amazon.com account and her own cell phone. I have been giving her these things only recently, because it has been only recently that she has decided to make herself know to others. I am sure there is plenty more to come.

I have just a couple things: glasses and keys. I'm thinking about getting ID, but that means creating an official record that could be accessed by others "who need to know," and I don't think that I'm quite ready for that.
    warmly, Linnea

Thousands of dollars of makeup isn't enough?? How about a sexy black Ford Ranger FX4 Level II?? Girls with their own 4wd trucks are revered in WV!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Thousands of dollars of makeup isn't enough?? How about a sexy black Ford Ranger FX4 Level II?? Girls with their own 4wd trucks are revered in WV!!
    Karen, there is a young girl that lives across the street, who like to park her Ford F150 in front of my house. Her license plate frame says "Silly boys, trucks are for girls"

Mostly Harmless...
    Everything I have is for my femme side. Instead of having a purge for my femme stuff, I did that to my male side. I love my femme side way too much not give it all the freedom I can. As some examples, I could give my glasses, official name change and all the things that go around it.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Carly gets the house, the car, the peanut butter.. actually she gets squat diddly because she is me.. we both or I enjoyed the gutted cat in the entry you got me.. that wasn't from me.. that was from Harny the ardvark slayer... anyway.. thanks..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Oh I forgot I forgot I have a face book acc as Christina and my Fe-mail as her to. My mom does not like it but oh well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    LOL, yea that's where I live, West Virginia, you're absoultely right. I own 2 -4wd vehicles. Elle

Gold Member
    just like a bunch of CD's to talk about their vehicles or their computers...

And no I don't have anything exclusively for "Erin"
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

That miserable "other part" of me doesn't give me too much. I have gotten my own email account, and a Postal Box at the local mail store. I did talk "him" into a nice pair of reading glasses with a cute delicate gold chain.

I will say that I'm getting the best of him by slowly taking over his closet. Soon enough there'll be nothing left in there and I'll have it all to myself BWA HA HA ... It'll be mine all mine
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I have a watch and perfume I also have a ID at quick glance looks like a real michigan ID but it is not!

I get my own junk mail!

Seriously. Got two ads for an air conditioning and plumbing service today, one envelope in "his" name and one in mine.

Have my own credit card, my own e-mail account, my cute girly key chain, my pink cased phone, and my license plate frame with my girly slogan on it.

I have my own pink chair for when we go camping.

I get my own magazines in my name, have my own Amazon account, and, of course, my e-mail.

Now for a really important item, I have all of the counter space in the bathroom, and, in addition to all of my potions and powders, I decorate it with flowers and my own pink bathtowels.

There is no "he" gives "me" around here, the real question is what I let him have. And, to tell the truth, it ain't much!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Of course! We share, and we both know what matters. I just need to keep them away from my children though.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

None!
    Cary

I have my own laptop and a user account on the main computer.

Trying To Understand.. LittleLou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    . But today I was looking for a car just for her to drive, And I want one in PINK.

do not waste money on another car, its silly, keep the one you have thats going a little over the edge, thats just my thoughts but don't go out buying a car, you have a VETTE that's enough it would be jealous, BUY ME your loving niece a car lol i have my license now

Nothing really special, except a silver ladies watch and a diamond necklace are the only things I don't wear all the time. I have a pink cover on my phone. I wear women's glasses, my smallest forms, clothes and perfume 24/7
    I guess I could say my wigs and my bigger forms are special, as I don't wear them unless I get dolled up.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

[size="4"]boobs![/size]
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg