Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homeopathy can cure crossdressing...

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    I do want to be cured. I don't think that being a cd is something great and to be happy about. If I felt that way, I would be outside doing it all the time. It is a compulsion for me. Much like alcohol is for a drunk.

I thought acupuncture was the only cure for crossdressing!!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

getting closer everyday.. Kiera's Avatar
    So what happens if you try this cure and it doesnt go quite as planned Are they sure it wont take away the male side? Please! Someone try it and let me know... Maybe it could be worthwhile....
    Kiera

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    I thought acupuncture was the only cure for crossdressing!!
    then you got earrings nose rings eye rings belly rings ....and you leak terably when you drink....

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jo_ann
    put that kid on riddilin! drug em down
    Hey now... Thats not fair. Its easy to stand there and say kids don't need that stuff. Frankly not every kid that takes it needs it but...

How about I leave you with my son for a day and I will not give hime his Concerta (timed release riddilin)

It will make a believer out of you just like it has every other person that do not know what they are talking about, and call my wife and I bad parents for putting our son "on drugs". :mad:

Like his Aunt and Uncle. They changed their tune in less than one day! I dropped him off at 9:00AM and by noon they were calling and pleading for us to come and get him. Funny how two high and mighty adults can be brought to tears by a six year old in a couple hours.

I don't know if homeopathy really works. My mom is pretty confident about it.
    But I suddently realized, what if that magic blue pill works? And If I won't have desire to dress anymore, this really important part of me will be taken away. And how am I will be able to fill that empty spot inside of me? I don't know... Surely, I don't want to be cured! Once I accepted myself, I can't imagine me without dressing...

Tristen Cox
    If someone said to you 'your arm needs to be taken off, we have a cure for it's problem but it must come off, and you won't miss it afterwards', would you have it removed?

I would... I would go crazy, probably. I couldn't even tia a shoe lace...

Where's my chainsaw? I'd cut it off right now, if it was guaranteed to work. I wouldn't miss this at all. Having freed up my mind would allow me to pursue new things.

Tristen Cox
    I was speaking metaphorically. Just cause you can supposedly 'cure' something, doesn't mean you'll be happy. Like the ole saying if it ain't broke don't fix it

Thats the difference in me and ya'll. I am broke and one day I hope to be fixed.

Tristen Cox
    That could be a long wait then, I'll go make a pot of coffee meanwhile

Let me know when it is ready and I'll join you. I don't see it happening, it is something I haven't figured out how to do myself. Thinking about once my benefits kick in going to a shrink and seeing what they may have to say.

I do know a few things about it. The urge is stronger to dress when i am deppressed. When my mood is better and going good it isn't as strong but still there. So hopefully I can fill my time up working and not have time for it. Thats my plan for now.