Thread: she has shoes!!!!!!!

Platinum Member

she has shoes!!!!!!!

today after a lunch meeting.. with some people from this forum ....we went shopping at the glamour botquie who went myselfe and sigrid and her wife
    now outside of shopping what gives more pleasure???watching some have funshopping and thats what i did....as sigrid tryed on shoes...looking for her size and the right heel hight...she found them ... veary cute pair of not nose bleed high just right heels...a happy girl with new heels......i will let her fill in the details latter on when she gets on line.....yes i had a greate time watching her have fun.......the girl's got killer heels.....loved to watch her have fun....like a kid in a candt store...........

Tristen Cox
    Okay so like where's the rest of the story then?

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Sounds like it was a great time. wish I could have been there.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.