Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time out.....OMG, what a blast!!

Ok I have not read your post yet , I am leaving for a trucking trip and I want to "book mark" your post so i can find it in 2 weeks when I am home again . Dam I want to read it but it's long and I need to go to bed . see ya in 2 weeks. Look forward very much to reading it. congrats on you I am sure great outing!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Ah yes!!! Jennee has created another 'monster'!!!!
    Looks like Miranda will be going out again!!!! (And again, and again,and.....)
    Now for your next night out try The Kit Kat Klub on N. Halstead for dinner and then party down the street in 'Boy's Town'.!!! Lot's of T friendly places and a lot of fun for an evening out with the girls!!!
    Or if you wish to stay near hunter's, try dinner at 'The Wellington' on AH rd. Very t friendly AND great service!!
    Glad you had a great time!! Glad Jen created another 'Monster'!!!!
    Huggs,
    Lisa Elizabeth

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaElizabeth View Post
    Ah yes!!! Jennee has created another 'monster'!!!!
    Looks like Miranda will be going out again!!!! (And again, and again,and.....)
    Now for your next night out try The Kit Kat Klub on N. Halstead for dinner and then party down the street in 'Boy's Town'.!!! Lot's of T friendly places and a lot of fun for an evening out with the girls!!!
    Or if you wish to stay near hunter's, try dinner at 'The Wellington' on AH rd. Very t friendly AND great service!!
    Glad you had a great time!! Glad Jen created another 'Monster'!!!!
    Huggs,
    Lisa Elizabeth

Thanks for the tips Lisa. Yes, I'm afraid you're right about another monster! Now I'll have to try those places you mentioned, but not alone of course. What fun is that!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    Ok I have not read your post yet , I am leaving for a trucking trip and I want to "book mark" your post so i can find it in 2 weeks when I am home again . Dam I want to read it but it's long and I need to go to bed . see ya in 2 weeks. Look forward very much to reading it. congrats on you I am sure great outing!!!!!
    Have a safe journey Christina. We'll see you upon your return!

"Junior" Member....... JeneeDavis's Avatar
    Miranda.....
    How about a trip downtown???
    After that photo session of course! lol!
    Jen
    Hey! Wanna go Dancing?
    Hugs,
    Jen

Check out my My Flickr page for my pictures: go to Flickr.com and search for Jenee Davis

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JeneeDavis View Post
    Miranda.....
    How about a trip downtown???
    After that photo session of course! lol!
    Jen
    That might be fun!! No. That would be fun. Might have to wait till August tho as I'm working Friday and Saturday nights!! We could still do a photo session tho during the day.
    Last edited by Miranda09; 06-09-2009 at 04:24 PM.