Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Girlhood experience you wished you had

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Stephens View Post
    yes
    Nobody said it so maybe I had better.... Do not encourage Kellycan to be naughty!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Being a Flower Girl at a wedding
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

getting my own set

growing up and being able to have my own set of breast

Getting my ears pierced when just a teen.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Wearing girls clothes,going to ballet,learning how to apply make up,going to a debutante ball dressed up like a princess,getting ears pierced,shopping for pretty things,going to the hairdresser and having different hairstyles and oh wearing ribbons and pigtails and or plaits

Going to ballet class after school with my sister. It would be so fun for us to come home from school, change into leotards and tights together and hop in the back of the car for mom to drive us to dance class. Sis loved it so much, she would stay dressed the rest of the afternoon after class, go to McDonalds, play in the playland with the ball pool and the slide, and skip about in her leotards and tights. I so wanted to join her.

being able to wear a bikini and laying on the beach dreaming about wat guy/girl i would want to be with. u never kno u could have a lesbian thought if u were born a girl. being able to buy my first thong and bikini and wearing a prom dress and getting looks from guys/girls at prom cuz ur so sexy looking. i woulld have loved to been born female instead of male.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Nobody said it so maybe I had better.... Do not encourage Kellycan to be naughty!
    Kellycan, you rock.

Quote Originally Posted by laratomb89 View Post
    being able to wear a bikini and laying on the beach dreaming about wat guy/girl i would want to be with. u never kno u could have a lesbian thought if u were born a girl. being able to buy my first thong and bikini and wearing a prom dress and getting looks from guys/girls at prom cuz ur so sexy looking. i woulld have loved to been born female instead of male.
    Never thought of that before but hanging out at the lake in the summer wearing a bikini all day and having the boys chasing you would be over the top. I thing I would get called "tramp or slu t" a few times.
    Last edited by Stephanie Stephens; 06-21-2009 at 07:58 AM.

High school prom, first dance, first pair of stockings, first high heels, first purse, Easter mornings in a new dress, first grown-up hairstyle.......need I go on? I would have like to have had the whole experience.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by Helen H. Heels View Post
    Trying on heels was fun in a young boys experience however when nylons were added to the equation, then heaven is attained.
    Just would have been great not to hide but to share this experience!
    Love,
    Helen
    If there was any girlhood dream I would have,it would be to wear a Dallas Cowboys
    Cheerleaders uniform-the works,the blouse,vest,shorts,pantyhose,boots.I love the
    look of the uniform&I'd just want to wear it,to see how it feels

i don't think there is any one specific thing i would point to and say "My life would have been complete had that happened". I'd say that what we missed was just the entire experiance of being a girl. So many little things that come with that. Pig tails, Easter and Sunday school dresses, parties, proms, hair, hanging out with other girls, cheer leading. Sigh . . .
    Of course, on the flip side there are many things and indignities that women and girls go through that we are spared. I wont go through them here as it can get a bit messy, but any husband or father of a girl will know some of what i speak of.

I always imagined what it would be like the first time I let a boy take off my bra and play with my boobs. I have such fond memories of the experience (from the opposite perspective)- it was a sunny summer afternoon in the country - I was very impressed.
    It was intimate of course, but intimate in a fun playful way, not serious like intercourse or even necking. Just a deep blue sky, soft summer breeze, an open blouse and an amazing appreciation for the feminine beauty I was knowing for the very first time.

I think would be nice to know I was giving that same almost child like wonder & awe that I felt then, to someone else.

i would have loved that first time i went to buy a thong and bra.. that first time a boy kissed me, second base, and so on playing field hockey in a skirt

All great responses. I didn't think so many of us would respond.

Thank you,

Tracy

fem name: rebecca mindfulperson's Avatar
    i would have loved to try on buy the womens white sweatpants i never had back in high school when i went to the store. I also wished i could wear them to school
    WHEN I PUT ON MY WOMENS WHITE SWEATPANTS MY FEM SIDE REBECCA COMES OUT TO PLAY AND THE FUN BEGINS!

Would have to be the whole formal dance thing. Hair, makeup,shoes & gown.
    Cassandra

Quote Originally Posted by promgown View Post
    Being able to go prom dress shopping with a group of girls. and then getting ready to go with getting my hair done, my pics taken, and getting that corsage.

Oooh, yes. The corsage. I have always wanted one of those.

On topic: I have always wanted someone to ask ME to the prom!

Oh yes, I forgot to add...slumber parties for damn sure. I always wanted to experience one of those. Maybe one every once in a while.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 06-23-2009 at 02:32 PM. Reason: merged - please use the edit button

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar

Girlhood expierence you wished you had

Going to the senior prom in that special prom dress.

Great Question

Hardly a day goes by where I don't think of what could have been. When I was 6 years old, my older brother and I were ring bearers for my Aunt's wedding. There were no girls in the family and I would have loved being the flower girl. In fact, the first time my brother and I tried on our little suits, I remember my mother saying too bad I wasn't a girl, he would have made a beautiful little flower girl. It was all out of my control of course, but that's one girlhood experience I definitely would have loved to have had.

Nerissa

Disappointed at the people making this sexual. That sort of stuff is why I don't post here more.

As for the question...

Cheerleading, Ballet, Gymnastics are 3 gender specific activities I am bitter I missed out on. Sure guys can do all 3 but the roles are different and more strength based.

VOLLEYBALL...our school didn't have a boys team. I wanted to play volleyball so freakin bad on an organized team. I was awesome at it even though i am short.

Cute dresses obviously. Flower Girl but I doubt I'd have been one because my mom didn't really have many friends and my aunts and uncles were all married by the time I was born.

Getting my period.

The obligatory prom.

I could really go on forever about this.

Banned Read only
    i have 3 in mind,1st being wearing a gingham check summer dress to school(im trying to find one in adult size at a squeeze i may fit into a chest size 40 dress i found on ebay)
    2nd is being either mary or an angel in the school nativity play(the angels were always girls in our school nativity,i was a sheperd or inn keeper)and finally it would have to be the end of year 11 prom(id wear pink with black heels)

love and kisses
    bethany xxxxxx

Banned Read only

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Keely View Post
    Getting my ears pierced when just a teen.
    why couldnt you? i had both ears done when i was 9, most of the lads at my school did but only simple gold or silver studs,i took one out when i was 11 in secondary school as no one else wore 2(well no boys anyway)and let the right one heal over.thinking of reopening it putting fake plugs in when in male mode and cute ones when bethany comes out to play

love and kisses
    bethany xxxxxx
    Last edited by cdbethany; 07-01-2009 at 07:33 PM. Reason: sorry to post twice in a row

amazing thread and responses

To the vanilla world, if people read these responses and did not know who posted them, I am certain the assumption would be made that all were made by young GGs.

I find it amazing how intense these wishes, etc. are and how similar. Too bad the non CD friendly world sees Jerry Springer et al or some "crossdressing bank robber" (obviously NOT a true CD)on the news and forms their opinions that we are really weird.

The only dichotomy to these genuine feelings is that we have the wrong physical equipment for these wishes to be accepted as a normal part of growing up into ladies. They are nothing more than wishing to experience the special world of soft. attractive fashions, sharing close friendships where we can be truly open with our friends and being emotionally honest.

It is so sad that testosterone fueled anger or rough edged personalities are the only expected emotions men are supposed to have. If we genuine love kids (in the appropriate way obviously), we are all too often looked at askance or with trepidation. I was asked to play Santa once a couple years ago for an agency that helped with families living with AIDS. I was so thrilled and seeing how the littlest ones reacted to Santa was the best feeling I have ever had. I thought I was channeling Ol' St. Nick himself.

Being a big guy, I have found that little kids seem quite comfortable around me, especially the little ones in the neighborhood when I walk my Rotty.

It just seems so unfair that our true selves and our genuine emotions must all too frequently be cloaked in overtly "masculine guise" when our true personalities are so much deeper.

I guess that is why we all go through such a metamorphosis when we dress. The true masquerade can be set aside.

Just my take on it.

Prom. Spend all day getting hair, make-up, nails, etc. done, buying a glam. dress, heels, and going out dancing for the night!