Thread: Feminine Hypnosis

Feminine Hypnosis

I don't know if you have seen these ads for "Feminine Hypnosis" which I find almost criminal---I don't think they work. Here is a link:
    http://www.richardmackenziedirect.co...n-Hypnosis.htm

Has anyone really tried them?

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Hi Lisa-

Well, if they're promising some sort of physical change through hypnosis then obviously it's a scam, though they don't seem to come right out and say that. If they're offering you a CD that essentially says it's okay to express your feminine side, you can save your money. Just email me your cell number and I will tell you that over the phone for only half the price.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Joni Marie,

You immediately came up with my new business idea. I was going to create my own tapes and sell them for 1/2 the price as well.
    Last edited by LisaM; 06-15-2009 at 08:18 PM.

Hmmmm a new scam, i never thought of that one

wow and you know whats crazy is that there is someone out there that WILL purchase this in a crazy desire to be complete, not knowing that they allready have it..
    steph

Hypnosis can work incredibly well for some people - but there are a lot of IFs involved. Physical and chemical changes in the body? That's really pushing the envelope. I wouldn't say it's totally impossible to have some effect this way (which may seem surprising to many people) but there are probably better ways to use hypnosis.

If you would like to work with your mind, achieve a greater sense of peace, be comfortable with yourself - it may be just the thing. I would probably try learning meditation first and take it from there. You will be learning how to enter the same state of mind, and it will be independent of anyone else's input. Some of the stuff availabe out there has helped a lot of people, but I really think that the results will come down to what effort and work you yourself have put into it - whatever you choose to do.

I'm not any expert on this, but I've done some research into it.

This reminds me of the "Handy, dandy sex change kit" ad that was in the premier issue of National Lampoon. It had a coupon and everything. Your choices were: 1. Be a man. 2. Be a woman. 3. Be a little of both. To this day I'm wondering how many actually did send it in.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gonna play some devil's advocate here...

Hypnosis can do amazing things...but only if you believe. the power of the belief is what has the power...people can change things about their bodies and mind if the belief is strong enough. The hypnosis itself dosen't do it its the reinforcement of the belief that causes your mind to make some changes in what your body does, altering hormone levels and so on. I have messed around with various free hypnosis stuff thats supposed to bring on feminine halucinations and behavior mod .while i havent achieved total trance, they have left me feeling more girlie afterwards. Not saying it will turn you into a full female by any means but, if you believe...some changes are indeed possible.

I've never tried them, but I heard about one (perhaps this one) in a transgendered podcast some time ago. The hostess of the show tried listening to some of their free samples to see if anything would happen. She reported feeling a slight bit more girly (paraphrasing), but nothing dramatic and certainly no physical changes. She also commented that the program may be more for one's personal view of herself rather than real physical change.

It is not anything I'm interested in trying.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Lisa, my brain is probably to frazzled to fall under hypnosis.

"Feminine Hypnosis"? Is that where a woman doctor puts you under?(HMM... I like under.) In that case...
    "Do you take Visa or Mastercard?"
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I've tried several of these hypnosis mp3 files. Never have I felt or seen physical changes, I guess I really suck at hypnosis.

There was one where it leads you into a lesbian fantasy that felt pretty good, but it was more like a daytime dream (which is sort of what hypnosis is supposed to be I guess). Color me unimpressed.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    NO THANKS!! I was perfectly O.K. having my late wife turn me into a woman, but using an MP3 disc just isn't quite the same!LOL Wouldn't have the same "feel!"
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings
    Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    NO THANKS!! I was perfectly O.K. having my late wife turn me into a woman, but using an MP3 disc just isn't quite the same!LOL Wouldn't have the same "feel!"
    rolling on the floor cracking up here just love your answer.... yeh me bad .... yer read some stuff in here i tell yer....hahahah

stephanie yer made my day...laffing....

Belief Systems

Hypnosis works on your belief systems and brings about a modified behaviour as a result. It does not work on your physical make-up. Therefore, hypnosis would not bring about permanent physical changes unless the user (patient/victom/believer) wants it to happen and believes it will happen.

So for hypnosis to work on physical things you need to systemtically change your belief systems which in some people can take months/years and then in the long term some physical changes will occur/appear in keeping with the new permanent change in your belief systems. It is very specific.

Not a "quick fix" I'm afraid for that unwanted body hair!

But we could hypnotize you to shave yourself every 3 hours! That's easy because it's behaviour.

Hope that helps.
    Hugs Jazzmine
    I'm happy being male but happier in a skirt!
    I'm a strong man on the outside and a strong woman on the inside.

Silver Member
    This guy is like the masked magician if his stuff works. Look at all the unempleyed therapists, TG surgeons, plastic surgeons....Whether you are TG or not "If it sounds too good to be true it probably isn't." still applies. He has other Mp3's as wel to cure all kinds of phobias.
    Yes, to those who give validity to hypnosis, it does have its place, but if just thinking really hard that you are a female would make your privates change or cause you to grow breasts is a bit of a stretch! Save your money and go shopping for a new 49.95 dress that is on sale and right in front of you for 24.50, that will change your outlook as well! And also make you look pretty! Shopping the trueist therapy!

For my 60th birthday my wife bought me a session with a hypnossis so That I could stop smoking, which I wanted badly to do. The session lasted about an hour, when I came out I went to the pub for a drink, and without thinking I just lit up! The £60 would have been better spent on a nice dress!

If smoking is not going to work on me...............
    Lesley Ann.

Well, here's what gets me about a lot of self-improvement offers like this. Please, first let me say that I don't doubt a thing about the benefits of positive thoughts and beliefs being able to affect amazing changes in a person's life. Even though I'm strongly skeptical it's even possible that physical changes like growing breasts could happen if you believe hard enough.

However, and here's the catch, you have to "believe hard enough". So lots of times programs like this will say things like, "Results are absolutely 100% guaranteed if the procedures are properly followed." You're also instructed to believe that the changes you desire will happen, to think positively, and to clearly envision the outcome you want. Then, when nothing happens, the argument becomes sort of circular. Results are 100% guaranteed if you follow the program and have positive thoughts. The promised results didn't occur, therefore you didn't follow the program and/or you had negative thoughts.

Just my take. And yeah, I am a cynical sort, which is probably why my boobs are so small.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    Last edited by Joni Marie Cruz; 06-16-2009 at 10:52 AM.
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Must admit that a few years ago I just used to wear panties and listened to hypno MP3s that were supposed to make you want to crossdress (thought it was a fantasy). I do dress regularly now but I think personally that I was always going to regardless.

If you do want to try it, I used the free ones at http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.ph...FileCategory=5
    Warpmymind.com, some of which felt really good.

This is hilarious. If this stuff actually worked, every woman on the planet would have big boobs, a slim waist, tight butt, and no wrinkles. And, no one on the planet would be overweight. Ahh, the tremendous power of suggestion! Yeah, right.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie B View Post
    I find it perfectly possible to believe that, with the right subject, an extremely skilled hypnotist might obtain some physical changes. After all, anaesthesia under hypnosis is quite commonplace, and that involves blocking feedback from pain sensors. People have demonstrated dramatic but short-lived physical attributes under hypnosis - muscle rigidity, behavioural change, etc.

However, I rather doubt whether a few sessions with a CD (compact disk, that is!) will overrule androgen and testosterone for long enough to obtain lasting results.
    I agree with this assessment. There are changes that hypnosis might plausible effect; however, as with other methods, one can't expect significant effects with little effort. That's why, despite the possibilities, not everyone, not every woman or every CD or TS can accomplish particular results. Also, some things cannot be changed. However, controlling the release of hormones in greater or lesser amounts may be possible.
    warmly, Linnea

I'm going to send in my $24.95 as soon as I get my money from the Nigerian prince.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    I'm going to send in my $24.95 as soon as I get my money from the Nigerian prince.
    ROTFLMAO.

Hugs...Joni Mari

I have tried hypnosis and found that I am a poor subject so I dont spend any money on it.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Yes, repeat, no

Ladies,

Hypnosis is guided fantasy. If you're good at it (i.e. if the subject is good at it) you can achieve some pretty amazing and delightful stuff. Yes, it's still fantasy. No, it's not physical change. But, if you can have an intense and credible enough fantasy, you don't need a physical change !

Through trance and visualization, I've taught myself to have full-body, feminine-style orgasms, just as an example. No ejaculation, so I can, and do, experience multiples. Woo! This is an awesome feeling, but they are accompanied by real (delightful) physiological phenomena! While I'm in this mode, I really am a girl, if "only" in my head. I make my own tracks on my computer, transfer 'em to my Ipod, and play them in bed. Practice, practice PRACTICE!

I don't particularly recommend either warpmymind.com or the Mackenzie recordings. The former are just not quite professional enough to reliably "do" me, and the latter are so incredibly hyped on the internet that I have an inherent suspicion of them. IMHO they are not great examples of the genre.

For some better experiences (that you have to pay a few bucks for), google "Izabella Valentine", just as an example. Beware of anyone who bakes subliminal dominance into her tracks. Being feminized and being dominated are two totally separate things, and the real professionals out there recognize that.

If you're inclined to reply, "well, that stuff just works because you believe in it," my answer is, "yep, exactly! When's the last time you experienced being laid as a girl ?"

Hugs,
    Susie