Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wet Crossdressing

I'm going.

I am preparing my the tub. I am wearing my panties, bra and PJ's

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Melton View Post
    I am preparing my the tub. I am wearing my panties, bra and PJ's
    That's the spirit! Have fun with it
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

I hope your forms have nipples!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

THIS is wet crossdressing

Something happened to me last night that had me thinking about this thread, and I can't think of a more appropriate place to post the story.

We had a lot of rain in the Northeast this weekend (about 5" overnight Friday). I had made plans to go out and do a few things before I knew how stormy it was going to be.

Well, I'm glad I brought my umbrella. It wasn't raining when I went out for my walk shortly after dark, but by the time I'd been walking along the sidewalk for 15 minutes, the skies started to open up. But the 'fun' hadn't started yet.

I was staying dry so far in my long ankle length sweeping skirt, flats and hose, but the longer it rained, the more difficult it was to avoid stepping in the puddles which soon covered the sidewalk from edge to edge. So far, I was still seeing all this as a plus, since it allowed my complete anonymity under the umbrella.

As I made my way back to the car, I had to walk through a place where the road dipped a bit. I noticed a lot of standing water filling the road from edge to edge in the dip and knew that it was deeper than it looked. I was a bit hesitant to even walk along beside it because I knew that any car plowing through it was bound to throw up a huge spray, but this was the only way back to where I had parked without going WAY out of my way.

I stood for a minute and watched a few cars go through what was slowly becoming a small pond. At least the cars were seeing how deep the water was and were slowing to a crawl when going through. They were sending a small wave of water across the sidewalk when passing, but were going slowly enough that they weren't spraying anything in the air.

Once I knew that it looked OK (since there was no way I could walk along the entire area without at least a few cars going past) I decided to take my chances. I started walking along the sidewalk and sure enough, the first few cars that drove past were moving at a slow walk not disturbing the water with much more than a small wave as they passed me. Even this was enough to send waves across the sidewalk which now had an inch of water on it, so my feet were wet but the rest of me was staying dry.

Then it happened... I heard a car coming from behind and did not hear it slowing for the water. From the sound it sounded like a truck of some sort. I was still 30 feet for so from the end of of the puddle so didn't have time to make it to the end. I was still expecting the hear him slow at any moment as he got closer and closer to where I was.

At the last moment, I realized that he wasn't going to slow. If anything, I think he even spead up when he finally realized what he was getting into so he wouldn't be 'bogged down' in the middle.

Well, what this meant to me was that as he passed me I was hit with a wall of water that was as tall as I was. I was INSTANTLY soaked from head to foot. He must have known that that would happen and I was half expecting him to slow up or even stop to see if I was OK but no, he just kept going. There was a car right behind him that must have seen the entire thing. I'd love to know how it looked from that car's perspective. Seconds later, after both cars passed, I was left there once again in the dark with water still almost running off me, my full cotton skirt instantly 10 pounds heavier in all the water it had absorbed.

There wasn't much I could do other than continue on. The skirt had become so heavy it was threatening to fall down from the weight, so I stopped twice to wring as much water out of it as I could without taking it off. The rest of the walk back to the car was...interesting in the soaked skirt and hose.

Once back at the car, there were no other vehicles in sight as I unlocked it and prepared to get it, so I quickly stripped off the skirt and draped it over the back of the passenger seat, leaving me in a wet nylon slip, hose and panties. I turned the heat up to full to try to dry things out just a bit as I drove home.

So to all of you who enjoy things on the wet side while dressing, I guess I can say 'been there, done that' in the real world!
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Cristi,

I enjoyed your recounting of your experience. Getting wet while CD'ing doesn't neccesarily have to be intentional!

Karen

Get wet...

Being a windsurfer I dress up in a tight rubber outfit (wetsuit, don't get any other ideas!) and get really wet... Does that count?

i love to get wet while dressed both in girly and boy clothes
    ive been for long walks in rainstorms
    gone puddle bathing after storms
    been swimming in ponds and pools
    paddled and crawled in streams and brooks
    had countless baths and showers fully enfem(most recent one being yesterday morning while in maid outfit)
    and once played in a kiddy pool while dressed
    id love to find a muddy field or claypit to go have some clothed messy fun in but not anything near me and i dont drive

stacy-marie

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stacy-marie hanna View Post
    i love to get wet while dressed both in girly and boy clothes
    ive been for long walks in rainstorms
    gone puddle bathing after storms
    been swimming in ponds and pools
    paddled and crawled in streams and brooks
    had countless baths and showers fully enfem(most recent one being yesterday morning while in maid outfit)
    and once played in a kiddy pool while dressed
    id love to find a muddy field or claypit to go have some clothed messy fun in but not anything near me and i dont drive

stacy-marie
    When I used to run X-country I always enjoyed the muddy/puddly courses. Thus, I could see the desire for someone to want to get muddy in a field with their fem clothes on.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I tend to do quite a bit of experimenting with my crossdressing and well I have experienced wet crossdressing in a few different situations. I have done the bathing and showering a couple of times, entered a wet t-shirt contest at a local glbt* bar, felt the mist during a late night walk on the east coast shoreline, enjoyed the slow drying process after making angels in new fallen snow, and had a good water fight during the car wash charity.
    All in all, it's a blast getting wet!!!!!!!!
    It is quite sad to see some of the closed minded comments on these types of threads though.

Anyhoo, Come here Chris..... I have a treat for you

Splish Splash!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 10-27-2009 at 09:10 PM.

To the Tub again

I am getting ready to enter the tub wear blue panties, white bra, a white full slip and panty hose.

Come on in sisters the water is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by goofus View Post
    i've worn pantyhose in the bathtub a few times...it's an interesting feeling
    did you say your name was Goofy?
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

I've seen a GG wearing pantyhose in a jaccuzi before! I was in a Best Western in Santa Barbara while on holiday in the US. My brother and I went for a run along the beach and decided a dip in the jaccuzi would ease the tired muscles. A guy with a camera asked if we'd mind if he took a few photographs......not of us silly, he's brought his own gorgeous model, wearing a tight white T-shirt and tan pantyhose (she took her heels off before getting in). As he got her to immerse her body further and further into the water, her T-shirt became more transparent (leaving nothing to the imagination) and her pantyhose seemed to retain the water, which glistened on her shapely legs. It really was our lucky day, and our wives did not believe us when we got back to our room, UNTIL....a guy knocked on the door to apologise if we'd been offended by the incident (as if!!!). Some spoilsport must have complained!

It's never happened since, and I'm not really turned on by the thought of immersing myself in water when wearing my finery.

Tony

If you've never tried it, a dip in the pool or a secluded beach in a bikini is an amazing feeling. I wish I was more outgoing and could do it more often.