Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wet Crossdressing

I have tried it and enjoy it alot!

I've tested "those waters" felt good. but it really messed up my makeup. Swimming in a bikini, now that rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSummers View Post
    I really think this is more like a fetish. I love the feeling of tight clothes. Some like it so much that they get into the shower with clothes or maybe pantyhose. I'm not into it but could see where it comes from.

I have had a wet t-shirt on and it feels great. Don't think I would want to be fully clothed.

Kisses,

Allie
    I'm sure it is a fetish. I would say crossdressing is mostly a fetish too. I notice that you enjoy tight clothes (so do I, alot). Wet clothes feel tight. I also see that you enjoyed the wet tee shirt, well add a nice pair of jeans or leggings and pantyhose and it is great. I've done it many times and enjoy it. I like seeing women get all wet in their clothes too.

Uhh.

No.
    My flickr.com username: Rebecca Morris! Come say hello

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    I do this when I can it is very enjoyable I have not yet ruined any clothing from it but I dont do this in silk, satin or any other fragile materials just usual stuff that I get from the op shop so in case it does get ruined its no great loss to your purse etc etc

But from personnal experience it really is a great feeling for sure but its not everyone cup of tea just like crossdressing isnt everyones cup of tea we are all different if we were all the same it would be a very very boring place

End Rant

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wetlook crossdresser View Post
    Has anyone out there tried getting wet in women"s street clothes?
    On purpose? .... no, only by accident when it rained.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Yes, I have taken a shower while completely dressed (no shoes ). I am also into CD WAM (Wet and Messy), But don't do it often.

It is very interesting to note that I am not the only one with this crazy wackey desire. I enjoy reading all the posts.

I had a good swim in my fem clothes just recently and I loved it!

Afraid I'd giv up any secrets I was trying to hide

never tried but I might it kind of sounds like fun at least once what could it hurt but I will dress with old rags and not my new silk blouse
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sallee View Post
    never tried but I might it kind of sounds like fun at least once what could it hurt but I will dress with old rags and not my new silk blouse
    if you have never tried this..it is an .....experence.
    get dressed up in your favorite tight shaping undies...panty hose girdles what ever ,the more elastic the better the effect.

get a really soapy soap slippery ..then soap up into a very thick lather. like your tring to wash your cloths while wearing.

the soap willl lubracates the fabric .
    for you that like girdles the tightness after a good wash the first stretching ....well lubracated and wet the fabric can reach it most powerfull desires to return to there intented femine shape ..... try it ...the bad thing is i cant figuer out how to rince and dry off afterwards with out getting undressed.

Dressing up and then getting wet is my passion! I love doing that. I don't wear a swim suit or go in stocking feet. The look has to be a nice dress, thigh high nylons or garterbelt with stockings, bra with cheap inserts, panties, and very importantly high heeled shoes or boots.

I mostly do that in my own bath or shower, but have occasionally had some fun in hotel rooms as well.

For those who might conclude right away that shoes get damaged, the answer is no. Sure, linen or satin pumps won't be the same, and obviously dyed shoes are going to lose their color. But don't most of us wear patent leather? They can stand getting wet many times, and they will dry out good as new in about 24 hours. It's neat too wearing high heeled thigh high or knee high boots and letting them fill up with water. Again made of leather and placed correctly to dry, they are wearable again.

I was once apprehensive about getting in with a wig on, but I now do it regularly. They should be washed from time to time anyhow. Just store it on a regular wig stand and then brush it ONCE DRY, and again it's good as new!

It's nice to hear so many others share the crossdressing and wetlook interests and know how to combine them!

Karen

I have to say I've never really thought about it but now you got my interest.
    I’m falling down the rabbit hole and loving the trip down.

I only do my makeup once a day, thanks ...
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

We are having a drought here, it will be months before I can do this. But this is definitely on my list now.

Ummmm, I've been caught out in the rain but, have not tried to get caught out in the rain. It mostly ruins my makeup, my ruins hair and stepping in puddles ruins my shoes. I don't like tromping around in snow either though I have to do it sometimes.

Michelle

I find some of the responses to this thread interesting. You'd think as cross-dressers we would all have a higher acceptance of others desires or at least the respect to remain silent if you have nothing positive or worthwhile to say. maybe I'm just crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandyflcd View Post
    I find some of the responses to this thread interesting. You'd think as cross-dressers we would all have a higher acceptance of others desires or at least the respect to remain silent if you have nothing positive or worthwhile to say. maybe I'm just crazy.
    Well said, Mandy!

My desire to get wet is an offshoot of my desire to dress en femme. I would not take a shower in my male clothes -- there's nothing in that for me. So it would be nice if others didn't pass judgement just because they are not into what others are.... just as you want to be accepted for what our main interest is that brings us together here.

Karen

Smile

My desire to get wet is an offshoot of my desire to dress en femme. I would not take a shower in my male clothes -- there's nothing in that for me. So it would be nice if others didn't pass judgement just because they are not into what others are.... just as you want to be accepted for what our main interest is that brings us together here.

Karen
    I actually have to say that I have gotten wet in both male and female clothing. I'll sometimes get in the mood to get wet right then no matter what I have on. Also, for those of you who are thinking about trying this but aren't sure, wear some of your older clothes. (i.e, an old skirt, slip old blouse, etc, something that won't hurt getting wet like this) Don't wear shoes at first in case you decide you don't actually like getting wet. If you decide that you do like it, after a few more times, then start wearing more until you get to where you want to be. Some people don't like being complety dressed when they get wet, some just like wearing hose, some partially dressed, some like being fully dressed. It's all in how you enjoy yourself is what matters. Have fun
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

Hmmm, not sure whether my post came off as being negative or not - it wasn't meant to be. I'm a card-carrying member of the "to each his own" club. That said my experience of getting wet while dressed consists of being out shopping or dinner or other such thing and getting soaked in a down pour (Orlando, LA, Portland, SF - I think the clouds follow me) which necessarily for me modifies my out and about plans usually 'cause I'm looking like a drowned rat.

I've never consciously gotten dressed with the plan to get wet - but maybe I'll try it sometime.

Michelle

I have been interested in women in wet clothes since I was very young. I remember seeing women in wet clothes and thinking that it looks really good and that I would like to do it too. So I have and it is really a turn on for me. I love it.

Recently I swam in a public place in skintight spandex with tights on undernerath. Some people saw me but seemed not to pay any particular attention.

It was the same when I walked in a busy part of the city in the same clothes with my face totally masculine and no one seemed to stare. I really enjoyed it. I have wanted to do that for a long time but was way to scared.

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonCD View Post
    I actually have to say that I have gotten wet in both male and female clothing. I'll sometimes get in the mood to get wet right then no matter what I have on. Also, for those of you who are thinking about trying this but aren't sure, wear some of your older clothes. (i.e, an old skirt, slip old blouse, etc, something that won't hurt getting wet like this) Don't wear shoes at first in case you decide you don't actually like getting wet. If you decide that you do like it, after a few more times, then start wearing more until you get to where you want to be. Some people don't like being complety dressed when they get wet, some just like wearing hose, some partially dressed, some like being fully dressed. It's all in how you enjoy yourself is what matters. Have fun
    It should be added that if one does this in a bathtub or shower, USE A BATH MAT!! The combination of a high heeled shoe and a porcelain tub is dangerous. We don't want to lose anyone!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by karennjcd View Post
    It should be added that if one does this in a bathtub or shower, USE A BATH MAT!! The combination of a high heeled shoe and a porcelain tub is dangerous. We don't want to lose anyone!

LOL, very true... Also, be careful when wearing spike heels in a pool that has a vinyl liner unless you wanna be doing some repairs. (ask me how I know this...lol)
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

Quote Originally Posted by AlysonCD View Post
    LOL, very true... Also, be careful when wearing spike heels in a pool that has a vinyl liner unless you wanna be doing some repairs. (ask me how I know this...lol)
    Alyson, the only pool I had the opportunity to use was one of those small "in-room pools" at a couples resort in the Poconos.

I should add that at that same pool I ruined a skirt because the chlorine at away at the dye. A royal blue miniskirt became a very light blue miniskirt very quickly. Live and learn!

Of course if you're in a pool with a liner, it's akin to sleeping with spikes in a waterbed -- just not advisable! Though in the pool you could just float or swim!

It IS wicked to kick your legs when swimming like that with your pumps on!
    Last edited by karennjcd; 08-28-2009 at 02:52 PM.

That's why if I'm in my pool now with heels on, I wear some that have a chunk style heel. And yes, I make sure to not step down very hard...lol

I'm a RED member