Thread: X-Men/Women

X-Men/Women

Hi all, i was watching the series "Heroes" how men/women with special powers come to be as a result of genetic differences they have from "normal" pple and also remember the Hollywood X-men movies. I dont want to sound childish or funny but do u girls think our CDing can be related to having such powers as we have a convincing/distinct male and female xtics which most of us can inter switch between genders wen the need arise, cos some of us prefer to CD wen angry or depressed and some of us transform into their femme persona so as to be able to perform domestic chores arent those transformations a mild form of X-men? are we the first generation of future "X-men human type"..............lol!

By balancing and integrating the feelings we have potential access to zero point energy. Of course before we do that we have to understand that "along with great power also comes great responsibility" as a certain wise man once said. 'Nuff said if you know what I mean.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

that is very funny. yes i have thought about dressing to become unrecognizable and love the x-men too... im sure dating back to cave men days there were those cave men that threw on the cavewomans fur coverings and all the cavemen looked at him funny and growled at him dancing about thinking he was a threat. but i seriously doubt we are the first of any x-gene but is a great way to think of things. my fav. person on the show x-men mystique, she can transform to anyone she wants, thats what id be..
    Last edited by stephaniedoes; 06-17-2009 at 11:42 AM.
    steph

are we the first generation of future "X-men human type"..............
    Not likely, but it's a fun thought.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

wow!

Quote Originally Posted by stephaniedoes View Post
    that is very funny. yes i have thought about dressing to become unrecognizable and love the x-men too... im sure dating back to cave men days there were those cave men that threw on the cavewomans fur coverings and all the cavemen looked at him funny and growled at him dancing about thinking he was a threat. but i seriously doubt we are the first of any x-gene but is a great way to think of things. my fav. person on the show x-men mystique, she can transform to anyone she wants, thats what id be..
    wow! what a coincidence i like all of them but i prefer Mystique as well i think to have a gift that'll allow you to change into anyone u like is quite a gift.

Hmm I haven't really thought about it, but I do have this ability where I can take other people's abilities. Oh and you can't really kill me either- the spot you'd have to get it microscopic (and I can move it).
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

This thread might be the inspiration for a new X-person character, one who can switch genders at will, "The Amazing Gender-Bender."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.