Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing motorcyclists

Crossdressing motorcyclists

I have observed in South Africa that there are more and more girls starting to ride motorbikes,and very attractive,slim girls of different age groups,motorcycling was viewed as a very macho thing years ago,obviously changing.i could never give up crossdressing just as i could never give up motorbikes,but it got me thinking,how many of us in this group ride motorcycles?I ride a BMW 1200 gs,what do you ride,and yes i do wear female undies while riding it.

Hi, I live in France and although there are lots of the small moped things ridden by young ladies, the larger type motorcycles are still ridden by the males. I ride a Honda Pan European and have often wondered how many of us there are riding in feminine dress. Andrea in Pas de Calais

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    See signature below..........2003 Aprilia Falco.......and always underdressed with panties
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

Quote Originally Posted by lesley jay View Post
    I ride a BMW 1200 gs,what do you ride,and yes i do wear female undies while riding it.
    Currently on a 1200GT, these days..

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...&pictureid=650
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Vulcan 1500 cc by kawasaki , One day i'll get a chopper when my ship comes in

How about a Kawasaki Concours 14. I always ride underdressed and have fem jeans and blouse. But then protective gear over that.

Genders Vagabond
    Mines an 81 harley sportster full on custom job, built it myself. currently off the road for a winter rebuild and new paint job
    Attached Images Attached Images

I ride a poor mans Suzuki 650 Bandit.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

I ride a 2007 HD Street Glide , every chance I get !
    Tomara

lowered 94 softtail 1340 HD all the way for me Kisses Jerzie

HD electra glide

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    1200 Bandit and have riden enfemme once late at night.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're missing out on all the fun!

I haven't had a bike in a few years, but back when I did (Suzuki GS850), I saw a GG one day riding along in a skirt which was happily whipping around. I noticed that with the full face helmet with tinted visor, there was no WAY to identify her true gender.

I didn't do it often, but a few times I dressed in my favorite knee-length green pleated skirt and matching tights. Of course leather jacket, gloves, full face helmet etc. on top and off I went!

I got daring enough (this was WELL before I ever ventured out in public dressed) that I even rode through main street a few times, stopping at traffic lights beside all the other cars.

I found that if things were tucked in just right, the skirt didn't get away too badly, except for once on the highway at 70MPH where it suddenly wasn't covering much of anything.

Now I look back and wonder how I would have dealt with it if I'd had a breakdown, or if somebody recognized me by the bike, helmet or jacket but those things never crossed my mind back then.

I guess ignorance is bliss...
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I have a 08 Fatboy and a 08 Sportster Nightster, the nightster is my wifes but I am the one with the motorcycle license so I get to ride it.

We need to have a annual CD motorcycle ride.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I ride a Road King and my wife rides a Heritage Softail . I never underdress or overdress or anything as riding is my macho world and I keep the two seperate.

is very content! Victoria Gizelle's Avatar

2000 HD softail 2009 HD Road King

I have 2 motorcycles, depending on the trip. I ride whatever is needed. both of my bikes are custom and LOUD! my softail is 95cc / 1550 and s/s carb stage 2 kit with a 5 speed tranny, and my other bike is 96cc / 1600 with s/s kit 6 speed tranny, both my bikes are black and chrome with samson fishtails, la pera gel seat, custom chrome wheels... the works. LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES....
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Victoria Gizelle

Honda CBR600 for me. And underneath the leather jacket and riding pants was nothing more than a bra and thong!

We have a 1982 Goldwing with a sidecar.

HD Electra-Glide Classic
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by EdGein View Post
    Honda CBR600 for me. And underneath the leather jacket and riding pants was nothing more than a bra and thong!
    OMG Ed, that is too precious. I bought a Honda VFR 750 ('96) two weeks ago off cycletrader, getting back into riding after a long break. I want to wear my high-heeled boots, panties and a bra under my armored gear :^)

Thanks for all the feedback i never realized so many of us would have ridden bikes,next time i am at a rally i am going to have to have a good luck at the girls there to check if they are girls.it seems as though so far Harley is what most of us ride,but thats the American influence.i still believe that i have the best bike the GS 1200 Adventure.my dream is still to travel around the world on my bike,when i do it i will have to stop off and say hi to you all.have a great day and keep your rubber on the tarmac.ride safely girls.

Oh i totally ride dressed up! It is such a thrill. I have an 82 Kawasaki 750CSR. (Yeah, the bike is older than me) But i love riding in my full face helmet, leather pants, jacket, boots, and gloves. Luckilly my gf loves riding while i'm dressed too..so it's kinda awesome.

Btw... this is like my first post in over a year. Thanks for bringing up a good topic to get me back into this group.

electraglide classic also see ya out riding

I have 2 1975 Honda GL1000. One is dressed and the second is naked.

Welcome back Starla,i read an article in a local magazine yesterday about two guys that road down from Germany to Cape Town on KTM 990's,now my butt is itching to just pack in my job and do a similar trip,shit i should stop reading these articles. Take care- Lesley.