Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing motorcyclists

07 harley superglide . underdress as much as possible

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Honda GoldWing. GL1100 1982, Hmm, it may be an '83. shoot, nowI'll have to go look. . . Red with a lot of the trimmings.

2006 HD Superglide Custom.......With all the trimmings
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I have a 91 Yamaha FJ1200 sport touring bike and always have on my nice panties when I ride. I have ridden a couple of time with a bra, panties, stockings and a half slip on when its nice and cool outside. They all feel wonderful under my riding gear..

Dianne
    Your true frieds are folks that know how you are and like you anyway!

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Usefull tip many bikers cd all the time in the colder months in warmer climates if not wearing leather pants. Pair of tights / pantihose under jeans for the early morning breakfast runs . Light enough and easier to take off and slip into jacket / top box etc once it warms up.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My ride

Mine is a Ducati ST2

IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT!!

Since I wear panties 24/7/365 I guess I underdress. But also wear Ladies Harley jeans but am working on other feminine items to wear while riding.

kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Quote Originally Posted by rachellegsep View Post
    Usefull tip many bikers cd all the time in the colder months in warmer climates if not wearing leather pants. Pair of tights / pantihose under jeans for the early morning breakfast runs . Light enough and easier to take off and slip into jacket / top box etc once it warms up.
    In the UK wearing tights (pantyhose) is not uncommon, not only for warmth but also protection - they act as a lubricating layer, if you do come off and slide..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    It's been awhile but a Harley , 1961 Panhead and a 1976 AMF Harley sportser. the Pan setbin a rigged frame 21" over w/springer forks.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Alana65 View Post
    See signature below..........2003 Aprilia Falco.......and always underdressed with panties
    Alana, I always have admired your pic of the bike.
    Didn't have a clue so many of us sisters had the passion too.
    When I have the panties on I call it being in the "Pantie Zone"
    2002 HD Heritage Softtail. 60k on the clock and still running smooth.

Thumbs up

Congratulations Ben Spies on winning the first WSBK race today.good luck Troy Corser and Reuben Xaus in the second race,come on do me proud on the BMW's.

I was out today on my Honda CB400F (1975) and have quite a few other bikes. The biggest is my 1999 Gold Wing (needs a new rear tyre) but most of my other bikes are road racers...Historic/ Classic or Vintage to the Americans among us. My best ride out was a charity ride where the theme was to cross dress (played right into my hands they did lol) in what ever way you saw fit...called the Shocking Frock Run, it's held every 2 years. I got complimented on how well I walked in the heeled boots I had on by the female announcer at the 'awards' for the usual best/worst dressed...'yea he gets lots of practice shouts out one of my mates'...B'stard !! but I was secretly quite proud.
    Last edited by Brianna1; 06-21-2009 at 09:51 AM. Reason: more info

Aspiring Member

Skirtster 883

After several years and many Hondas, I bought a new Sportster 883C. Seemed a lagical choice to me considering I rarely go more that 50 - 60 miles on any given ride. It didn't take very long for all my Harly riding friends to inform me that I'd bought a "GIRLS" bike.

I wanted to tell them (but didn't) That I also recently bought a new tube of Mary Kay Mascera, a papkage of "Stay-Free" maxi pads, a little black dress and several pair of panties.....My of my, I wonder what they would have thought of me then?

Brianna,the shocking frock run sounds like a lot of fun,only the Aussies could come up with such a run.

Dosn't matter what you ride as long as it has two wheels.

Thanks for bringing up this topic. I did not realize how many of us rode motorcycles. Are we bikers in an attempt to balance our femine side? I ride a HD Electra Glide Classic. My wife loves to ride with me. I have made several trips from coast to coast by myself. I am always underdressed. I often take Audra's clothes with me. I love to put on a pair of tight jeans, boots and a flashy HD long sleeve female top. I put on my make-up and wig and my helmet and go riding through town. I love the looks the guys give me when they see a "female" riding a full "dress" bike. Pun intended.

I really llike the suggestion that we should have a little biker rally for all of us who ride. It would be fun for all of us to meet somewhere and ride.

I ride a '94 K75 for the long road and an '84 VF500 for fun.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 06-24-2009 at 07:45 AM. Reason: added model year

found the pic of my wheels...

2000 Honda Nighthawk 750

and my son and I sometimes ride together too!
    (his is a 49cc Hensim Baja)

Hi Lesley Jay, yes we do like to do things differently...this charity run is organised by a women's group called the Feral Femmes-they don't refer to themselves as a club! I am also a member of the Ulysses club (also to be found in South Africa) whose motto is grow old disgracefully...if only they knew how I do that
    Brianna

PLEASE! Let me in too! I ride a 1400 intruder and if I ever got in an accident.............................

Hi Audra can we make the meeting point for our get together and ride close to Johannesburg please,the SA rand is to weak for me to travel to the US.

'06 HD Sportster.

Audra, sounds like a great idea. let's get it going.

like the patch says: put on your big girl panties and biker up. To that I say: I have my panties on all the time.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Talking We load up on My V Twin

Quote Originally Posted by lesley jay View Post
    I have observed in South Africa that there are more and more girls starting to ride motorbikes,and very attractive,slim girls of different age groups,motorcycling was viewed as a very macho thing years ago,obviously changing.i could never give up crossdressing just as i could never give up motorbikes,but it got me thinking,how many of us in this group ride motorcycles?I ride a BMW 1200 gs,what do you ride,and yes i do wear female undies while riding it.
    My GF and I load up on My Sportster and Vibrate down the road in Heaven.

Interesting question; I don't think I've ever seen this type of thread---COOL!
    I currently ride a Yamaha FJR1300, but have previously ridden Harleys and Hondas. I've been completly dressed under my riding clothes(including make-up and breast enhancers), have only worn panties under DRAB, and dressed somewhere in between. That reminds me....it's about time to "dress and ride" again.

Lori Anne

I ride a 05 electra glide classic, or an 05 Honda Reflex 250 which belongs to my girlfriend. I also drag race a 83 honda cb1100f or an 89 suzuki 750 gsxr outlaw in NHRA div. 7 or the summit series. And yes I do ride the street bikes dressed and have raced underdressed.

Gia