Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing motorcyclists

I ride a Yamaha full dressed Venture Royal, and yes I sometimes underdress while riding.

I for one love too ride while being dressed. . . Only problem is removing the hat with out doing the same with the wig.

1988 CBR 1000F one of a kind.
    bought it in poor condition for a bargin and have spent a small fortune fixing it up with love to almost showroom condition.
    hard to find spares and all the extra's but I tell you I won't swop her for the world. she has something special in her I have never felt on any other bike.
    one of a kind.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I sold her a few years ago, but this was my last girl. A 2001 fuel-injected Suzuki GSX-R 600. I miss her.
    Attached Images Attached Images

1984 Electra Glide and yes, always underdressed.
    just north of crook county,in the land of Lincoln(if he could see it now)

2002 Goldwing GL1800 (recently sold), 2008 Sportster (Nightster)

Wow - Great bikes. As I see the pictures of motorcycles right next to a lot of your avatars - I have to wonder if anyone occasionally dresses as the biker chic for rides??
    Mary

Come on ladies surely there has to be someone else out there with a GS Adventure. Gwen thats a good looking Honda its in excellent condition and i love the blue.

Meet me at Smugglers Cove PaulaSF's Avatar

Wannabe femme biker/scooterist???

Before I brought my then "garage queen" Carerra coupe down to the Bay Area, after buying in the Sierras, in '05, my sole Bay Area personal transpo, was a Honda 49cc "Metropolitan" Vespa-clone scooter.

I'd ride over to the local t-friendly gay bar (surface streets only, 42 mph top speed!!!), fully en femme, dress/evening makeup, but a pair of rain pants over my smooth, nylon-clad legs, wearing flats, with stilettos, and wig, tucked away under the seat (enough room there for stowing my open-face helmet). Helmets are Hell on wigs, as you might imagine!

Once parked in the lot, I'd doff the helmet, and quickly get my wig on, then off with the rain pants, and switch into stilettos, check hair & makeup in the handlebar mirrors, then saunter into the club...l

I still see someone from those days, and they inquire about the scooter & parking lot "quick-changes."

Still take the scooter, to run errands, and a fun way, to flit about town, en femme (with the wig disclaimer!)

cheers,
    Paula

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty G View Post
    I for one love too ride while being dressed. . ..
    Yeah ...boyfriends seem to like to ride me that way too lol

....does that count in a biking thread?

Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member

Jealous!

Sadly, I am bikeless at the moment<sob> I miss riding so much. I am planning to get a new bike when I move.

Long time ago I had 2 bikes, both are classics today. A 1965 Triumph Bonneville, and I hate mentioning this... a 1951 Vincent Black Shadow. I sold both of them to buy a new hammond B3(organ). I still have the B3 but I'd rather have the bikes... especially the vincent.

99 honda shadow vlx 600 its my third bike and im looking to move on to a bmw 1200k like an 05 or so .

I have a couple of bikes, a 75 Norton Commando and 99 Triumph Trophy. I also ride my daughters Ducati 750ss once in a while.

Talking

Ya'll know what a Hyabussa is?! LOL I love my 05 model and I am riding to work Friday!!

Susan

I ride a Kawasaki Vulcan 750. I've only ridden once fully dressed and that was last October. Here I am with another member of this forum (Lori) about to head off on the bike to lunch at a restaurant a few miles away. By the way, that's a skort (skirt with built-in shorts under) that I am wearing. As you can imagine we turned a few heads when passing other vehicles along the way.
    Image068a.jpg
    Phoebe

Ive been riding, customizing, rebuilding and living biker life for 45 yrs. Next to My dresses it's what I live for

I've ridden once in full dress, so to speak. Designer jeans, girl's Joe Rocket jacket, t-shirt, bra, breast forms, panties, boots, older stretched out full coverage helmet, wig and full make-up. It was fun. The wig came off when I took the helmet off and I left make-up stains inside the helmet. The bike?? Kawasaki ZX10R Ninja.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

Thanks everyone for the responses there are some great stories to read,as a life long biker its awsome to hear about some of the bikes that you are riding,truimphs,Nortons to superbikes great stuff.after reading these postings i am definately taking my bike for a ride this weekend.have a safe and great weekend everyone- Lesley.

2000 Honda Nighthowk 750, all black & chrome, and I'm always underdressed anyway, though the other day I did take a trip to my therapist, all femme, right to the boots (with jeans of course). I didn't opt for makeup as I only have full-face or modular helmets. I found out that day that my therapist, who is 20yrs post-op MtF that she herself ride / did ride all the time! This will be the 'first summer of femme' for me, so I'll be hitting the apparel shops soon to pick out some nicer riding duds.

Quote Originally Posted by lesley jay View Post
    Come on ladies surely there has to be someone else out there with a GS Adventure. Gwen thats a good looking Honda its in excellent condition and i love the blue.
    GS - forgive me if I'm wrong, but those seem to be the hybrid on/off road beasts, yes?

If so, my brother's been down your way, and he lives here in the states, NH. He worked as a sales mgr @ a BMW bike dealership over this way, and has a GS---R series bike, an 800~cc class or the like. He's traveled all over south america, Africa, and done at least two US tours. I have pictures of him up to the seat in mud and water through some trails over here in the states.. he he. I've borrowed that bike here and there, it's such a big sexy brute. Trying to get on that thing is such a task, but once you get on it, the shocks compress and poof, I'm touching the ground. I've taken it through the woods quite a few times, it has a lot of get up and go, and starts like a charm every time. Never been dressed on it.. haven't been able to use it for long.

He just came back from the tail of the Blue Ridge Dragon, he showed me the skid marks on the hard case bags from having to corner so hard.. WITH KNOBBIES on the rims no less. He did say he let some air out to let them hug the road better but goodness.. I wouldn't mind that bike at all, but I would have to get two sets of rims / tires for it.. knobs and streets.
    Last edited by Angel.Marie76; 06-19-2009 at 11:34 AM. Reason: second post averted.. ;-)

I think with the recant jump in fuel prices, motorcycles and scooters have become popular among many demographics who would have never consiterd them before.

As for me, I don't own a bike because I cna't afford one. However, I have a freind who bougt a Harly, and couln't part with his old Honda. He lets his all freinds ride the Honda, and I try to every chance I get.

Angel.Marie,yes the GS is the big dual purpose beast that people use for adventure trips.sounds like you have a very intresting brother who has been fortunate to do all that travelling,i have only been through Botswana,Namibia,Lesotho and Swaziland.

For highway riding I ride my 2006 Victory Kingpin Tour but around town I ride my vintage 1982 Kawasaki 750 Spectre. I have only ridden the K750 dressed.

Road King and since i wear panties 24/7 i dump the silky lacy ones and go with plain cotton but limit the underdressing at that .

Honda Shadow Sabre 1100, underdressed most of the time, want to go out dressed but don't have appropriate femme footwear... my helmet is androgynous and my wife's femme joe rocket jacket fits nicely. Makeup would definitely be a problem tho, maybe I'll wait until after laser facial hair removal

-Gillian

A Honda Goldwing here. Lots of time to ride in Arizona. And yes, I'm starting to see a lot more GG's with thier own bikes too.