Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

for me, I think it was my mom's panties, panty hose, and skirts.

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Definitely Mom's panties. Slips, bras and pantyhose came shortly after.

What more can I say than kids are curious. And that's a good thing.

The first item ever would be my cousin's bathing cap, classic white waffle-weave latex thing with chin strap. All girls had to wear them at the pool - total turn-on! That was probably about 8 or 9.

As for clothing, mom's half-slip. Then pantyhose and bras. Mom was a 34A so at 11 it was a perfect fit!

IT Was Moms pantyhose and high heels! Trying to to hide in the downstairs basement! What A Rush!

The first article of women´s clothing that I wear was my mother panties, just the panties!!

Hello it was my step sisters panties and I loved it

Makeup addict!
    I remember my cousin had a nurse's uniform for halloween and I tried it on.

I went into my grandmas basement and she had some beautiful long gowns stored away from her younger years. They were gorgeous and felt good on.

Aged 2 or 3, I put on a pair of my grandma's frilly knickers, experienced the first sexual excitement that I can remember, and jumped up and down on my grandparent's bed. When she came in and asked me what I was doing, I said I was "playing babies".

The first thing I ever put on was a long dress. I'm not sure how old I was, but no more than four or five. There were two dresses outside the house one day, and I put on one of them and my buddy put on the other. (I don't know if he became a committed CDer like me. I don't even remember who he was.) I don't know who the dresses belonged to or why they were lying around outside the house, but I donned one of them--and the rest is history. My dad found out about it later on and told me that if I ever did that again, he'd make me wear a dress to church. He didn't realize that that wouldn't have been very effective as punishment. In any case, I never put one on again--at least not that he ever knew about. I don't know why not. The idea of wearing a dress to church was quite exciting. But kids are never logical, are they?

I have two older sisters who seemed to enjoy dressing me up in their clothes. (started when I was 5 or 6, they were 12 and 14) I think I enjoyed it as much as they did. My mother worked everyday and my sisters would babysit me. When my mother came home from work I would often be completely dressed up with stockings, heels and makeup.

My mother's nylons - and then she had this fabulously sexy pair of panties - silky black, long line, with small red woven dots and a red ribbon bow on the bottom edge of each leg.

My mother's nylon tights. As a teenager, I loved the feel of them against my skin. I bought my own and would wear them when I masturbated and hid them under my bed

A red front closing bra, i assue it was my moms, that I found in our spare bedroom. I just remember that I had never seen anything like it before, up until then i had just seen white and beige ones that my mom had and that never really sparked an interest from me.

Pantyhose.

(Of course?)

Thought that's what everyone would have done first, and probably panties or a dress second.

Omg I forgot shoes. Actually, I'll bet it was a pair of heels first, but memory gets a little fuzzy going back that far.
    Last edited by darci.c; 01-01-2012 at 05:29 PM.

My bedroom when I was growing up had stairs that headed up to the attic. My mother kept a corset on the stairs which i would wear. I still love corsets to his day.

I grew up in a house with my mom and two sisters. My sisters were 2 years and 8 years older then me, and they would all three frequently walk around the house with no pants. I guess my mom figured I was too young to notice, but I noticed, so much that it made me curious as to why "I" was the oddball. So I would try on their panties, as far back as when I was 6 or 7. That led to my youngest sisters jeans and training bra. But first, it was my sisters' and mom's panties, strictly out of curiosity, then I discovered the comfort!!

Curious Member GenderCurious Andrea's Avatar
    My first articles of cloth were a pare of wedge heels, red silk panties, black push up bra, and red silk prom dress. When I was 12 my cousins were in college. And when I would visit my aunt I would stay in there rooms. Well one thing lead to another and well here I am a decade later lol...

When I was around 10/11 I had a neighbor, girl/best friend growing up, she had no-one to play dress up with and I was introduced to the fetish I so love now .......she thought it was 'cute and I loved the feel of her underwear on mi young skin, and from that point I was hooked...

My cousin's panties - I was in my teens and she was a little bit older. Also remember wearing her Gym outfit

The first thing I wore was my mothers slip and bra and I guess I was hooked after that.

My mothers Pantyhose at age 10 or 11. One little step that got me firmly in this path.

It was a thong that was part of a schoolgirl outfit.
    This was offered to me by friends for my birthday.
    It was destined to my girlfriend but I tried it first !

This was over 50 years ago, so I really am not sure, but hose had to have had been among the first.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud