Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

For me it was a pair of spandex pants my sister had, then i quickly discovered pantyhose!

I first wore a pair of green metallic panties that my ex had left. I can still feel the satin.

My sister's red dress when no-one was home.

Holly

The first thing I wore was a pair of pink Leos split sole pointe shoes. I still dress like a ballerina and really wish I could take lessons.

Mum's pantyhose, panties, dress, bra and heels. I was 7. Pantyhose are still my favourite!

My moms closest was overflowing at the town house we live at when i was younger .So she stored some of her clothes in my closest and the one thing that still stands out to me is a pink nighty .

A pair of my mothers stockings and garter belt in 1969

Smile

About seven years old and I tried on my mother's nightgown.

My Mom's pantyhose somewhere around the age of 8.

For me it was my sisters panties when i was 13 i think.

Banned Read only
    Mums panties aged 12/13.

The first thing I tried on was mom's undies, and that was when I was eight.

One of mom's bras around age 10 or so.

My cousin dressed me up when we were very young, I remember she made me up to be her sister. I believe she had me wear everything.

My mothers slips at about age 4 or 5
    Marabelle

for me it was slip and satan dress from then on I could not stop very long any way

Quote Originally Posted by rhonda View Post
    for me it was slip and satan dress from then on I could not stop very long any way
    I wonder if this was a Freudian slip considering many feel that crossdressing is the work of the devil.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

When I was 5 or 6 I found a box of girls clothes in the attic. I remember a pink dress, I think it was satin and lace. I concider to this day wearing that dress my first sexual experence.

My first time was masturbating in my Mom's pantyhose. Hopefully that's not overstepping my bounds and it doesn't sound too freaky!
    Last edited by ReineD; 07-06-2011 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Phoebe, discussion of feminine hygiene products are not allowed here, and also overly sexual descriptions.

panties and bras....my mothers
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

My mom's pantyhose... and I was hooked from that moment on!

My sisters colorful pink/green dress when I was around 3? She was crying and my mom told me to give it back while I was jumping on the sofa lol. Thats about all I remember.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I esperimented with my mom's skirt and heels just to see how it felt, thenforgot about it. Years later I put on a vlevet dress and went to a party. It was fun as hell. I upgraded to a hoop skirt, and recently a bit more hot looking fishnets and corset. Someone mispronounced my name. Gene, and called me Ginnae years ago, so I kept that. I like to make Gene vanish as if he never existed and let Ginnae take over. It's a blast.

i first wore my mums lingerie and clothes when i was 14 and now i have a good selection of womens lingerie and clothes and i also have a whole selection of womens one piecswimsuits that i wear when i have free time to wear them around the house

I can vaguely remember being taken home from my aunts house wearing one of my cousin's dresses, when I was 4 or 5 and being "displayed to a neighbor lady". I don't know why my mom put the dress on me, but I think I liked it. Mom also dressed me as a girl for most Halloweens using my cousin's dresses.