Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

I don't remember exactly which item it was but my dressing started when I was younger and a friend and I used to try on his sister's dresses and see who was the prettiest.

Now the dresses are mine, but I still want to be the prettiest!

My first I can remember was nylon panties at grandmas when I was sick and had no underwear. Later when I wanted to, it was yellow nylon pettipants.

The first really serious thing I tried on was stockings and garters together with my GF ages ago... After that I have been really hooked!

Junior Member Dani Alana Taylor's Avatar
    For me I was first maybe like 6, I found some of my moms panty hose in the bathroom so I tried it on, my mom caught me, but just though it was funny. Then at about 7 or 8 I was in a school Christmas play and I was an elf and I needed green tights, I thought those things were awesome at the time. Then I stopped for a while and when I was about 13, my family was out and I don't know why but I thought I wanted to try more, so I went to my sisters room and put on a skirt and lacy shirt. It's advanced from there but not to a make up and wig level.
    Taylor Swift rocks my world! What I would do for just for one date with her....

Miriam
    My sisters' dresses. My three sisters lived just down the hall, and I would borrow from their closet when they weren't around. Had to be very careful to get them precisely back in place.

I was a kid, like 8 or 10? Can't remember, at all.

Age 4, tried on one of my mothers griddles, of course it was to big. My father caught me and and I was spanked. Needless to say that did not stop me. I have always felt more comfortable with feminine things.

My mother used to hang her white Playtex bras, girdles, panties and stockings in the room where our shower was. Needlless to say, the attraction was too strong. The bras and girdles were the most tempting though in my pre-teens, I didn't know that much about it all! I still have a strong feeling for those white, lacey Playtex products. I buy them when I can.

I can't remember the very first thing, probably my sisters panties, however; I do remember clearly going to a fancy dress party in my 1st year of high school dressed in a shimmering blue cocktail dress, fishnets, heels, full length gloves and..... a Miss Piggy mask! The mask was my sisters, it seemed like an easy costume to make, and I remember getting quite excited seeing myself (sans mask) in the mirror. I've since come to realise that I was extremely lucky to get away with it without being mercilessly teased by my fellow students, no wonder I'm still in touch with most of them 20+ years later.
    Pheobe.

Cerebral Ninja
    my sister's dress when I was 4
    "Just follow your heart, that's what I do" - Napoleon Dynamite

@CourtneyGlenn91 - Twitter

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I tried on a woman's vagina.
    Then the fluourescent lights in the operating room were too bright, so I screamed and cried.
    I was 6 lbs, 8 ounces.
    GOLD!!! The signature is a classic too.
    Pheobe.

My friends wanted me to be princess daisy for our dressup game so I put on the lovely pink dress and the lovely wig and I was hooked from then on

first time

My three year older sister's laddered stockings and tattered garterbelt that I salvaged from the rubbish I was detailed to take out. I was ten years old. I still remember the wonderful feeling of the stiockings on my legs, and the four straps passing over my thighs.

Mom's bra and girdle, later her nursing uniform. I was nine and it felt so wonderful.

My sisters shoes, I would wait for her to leave for school and sneak into her room and try them on. sometimes I would sneak a pair into my room for later and then sneak them back to her closet the next morning.

When I started crossdressing bloomers were still in style.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

It think it was shoes and a dress.At age 12 or 13.
    Angie

my mother inlaws dress. I was so stoked I fit into it.

After being attracted to hosed legs as a child, it was only natural for me to rummage through my mother's hose drawer and eventually try on some nylons. The thrill was intense, but not nearly as intense as the time I decided to venture downtown (as a 13 or 14 year old) with pantyhose under my jeans. I figured EVERYONE on the bus knew my secret.

Now, decades later, I still wear pantyhose under my jeans almost every day.

My mother's open-bottom girdle (like in Pan Am), found in the airing cupboard, when I was nearly 10.
    --
    Jag (a name gifted me by another member)

It was a pair of pantyhose that I "borrowed" from my mother. I believe I was maybe 10 at the time.

Over 50 years ago and I still remember......

My cousin's yellow full brief panties. Why did I ever, what EVER possessed me to look into that drawer of her chest?

Funny btw..... in 1970 something while staying at my sister-in-law's trailer while she was out of town, so nobody would rob it...( yes you read that right-- like who would want to rob a trailer?), I found under the mattress a red one piece pull over red lace and nylon bra. I thought it was a pair of crotchless panties. I know better now. lol.

mommy's panties, mommy's panties
    Last edited by Michelia; 03-14-2012 at 09:59 AM. Reason: sp
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

Mother's high heels when I was extremely young. She caught me a few times and thought it was funny at first. She had to hide them from me later lol

probably some of my mom's pantyhose and high heels!