Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How we age?

How we age?

As men we have been told by wife's, girlfriend's that we age gracefully...may'be it's that "touch of gray." But as an older woman how do you feel? Six month's shy of 60, I feel pretty damn good...you?

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    At 6 months shy of 50, I feel pretty darned good!

Kathi

I am 61 and will turn 62 in about 4 months (can't wait to draw Social Security more money more clothes) and I feel fantastic. I retired from the Army in 2010 at 60 and have been having a ball. I dress when I want to and to me that is just outta sight. I feel ( think of Billy Crystal and Fernando) marvarous)!
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Hi,

Be 65 in aug comeing, & i dont think iv changed facial wise that much in the last 6 years, & going back some 20 not a lot different, though how would i know ,

Jos tells me i have better skin than she has age 60. its olive so may be where i lack i make up in other ways very few lines & quite smooth for being out side most of my life im better looking than many of the guys i know,who have abused them selfs over time & are younger,
    though you have to remember in many ways its worked pretty good, my change in hormones & how mine worked, has been someting thats given me an edge that some women would like as they have aged i may not have it in all ways yet i have some benifits that have been pretty neat, so sometimes being a mix of male & female seems to work well.

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by dianacd22 View Post
    As men we have been told by wife's, girlfriend's that we age gracefully...may'be it's that "touch of gray." But as an older woman how do you feel? Six month's shy of 60, I feel pretty damn good...you?
    Just passed 31 and I feel awful. Not a health thing but those creeping gray hairs just make me feel old.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

I don't want to age gracefully, I want to age disgracefully
    Last edited by LisaMallon; 06-29-2012 at 02:12 AM. Reason: spelling

I must admit that ageing is a b***h! The problem I have is that my skin feels great and I 'feel' fabulous in myself, but my face seems to be dropping to bits! Nightmare!

So who I am inside and what I see in the mirror are very different things! Fortunately, make-up and some OK lighting in a few photos convince me that I am who I think I am!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    At a month short of 83 I feel, as most of us do, damty good. Face a bit more droopy and my back much less bendy which also goes for one of my knees. The face can be sorted, but I do not yet think about sticks.
    Mentally I feel as was, except that the lack of sunshine, temperature ( now 16 degrees and standard fare this year). That and an excess of rain has cut out swimming, the watr being too colde and the rivers too high.
    Samm
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 06-29-2012 at 07:16 AM.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    In May I turned 80, and I feel pretty darn good considering my age. When my dear wife passed away 7 years ago, my 2 children told me that I had to live to 100 so I could be the oldest in the family ever. Have a ways to go!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I'm pushin'70 and not exactly very happy about it. Yes, I'm still strong and vibrant but there are some things that aren't the same. for example: "Now it takes me all night to do when it took me to do all night" Another thing, I've put on "a few pounds" since retiring and can't seem to get them off. My clothes are tighter(ugh ugh) or don't fit at all!!!!!! Oh well, I guess I should just roll over and GO SHOPPING, SHOPPING AND SHOPPING!!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Things seem to change body wise but I tend to compensate ( just turned 65 this month). Since the early 70's I've taken tons of anti-oxidants based on Durk Pearson's book. Seems to keep things at bay. I figure if I HAVE to be here, I want to be in decent shape. I'm ready to go any time but received a mandate to stay until my work here is done during a NDE (near death experience) in the Spring of 2005. What has been accomplished in a positive sense since then simply boggles my mind.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I am A little less than 6months away from 50 and I feel great.
    Mistybtm

64 here. I feel great. Being retired is a plus. I also think I look better as a woman now, than I did when I was young. No picture to evaluate of my younger years. But my memory of the past is still vivid. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

I'll be 64 in two weeks. I still feel good, except for some joint pain.

Just a sideline to this. I recently found an old VHS tape I did in the 1980's over 30 years ago of myself dancing to songs en femme. To be perfectly honest, I think I look better these days due to honing my femme skills over the years and taking care of myself. Evidently, I age very well as a woman.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well Diana none of us like getting older. I'm 58 but when in girl mode I can knock quite a few years off that. So, not so bad,

Aspiring Member
    The great thing about being a crossdresser is that I can make that "touch of gray" (ok, I admit, more than a touch, more like salt n pepper) go away in just seconds by putting on a wig and having my youthful color again. So. when I CD, it is almost like the fountain of youth, between the makeup and the wig, I shave years off my appearance.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I'm fighting old age as hard as I can! I think the key is to stay healthy and minimize the stress in my life! Crossdressing does make me feel younger and good about myself!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

I feel super for my age. My wife tells me I look about 45 which is right where I want to be. I'm a little past that now, but hey, it's all about attitude.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I just turned 60 and im not aging gracefully at all.... new wrinkles every week...... but thanks to L'oreal Preference im not getting grey....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I just turned 60 and im not aging gracefully at all.... new wrinkles every week...... but thanks to L'oreal Preference im not getting grey....
    WOW I would have guessed late 30 you look great.
    Mistybtm

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    WOW I would have guessed late 30 you look great.
    all that ice hockey! lol and thanks .... your too sweet....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    I must admit that ageing is a b***h! The problem I have is that my skin feels great and I 'feel' fabulous in myself, but my face seems to be dropping to bits! Nightmare!

So who I am inside and what I see in the mirror are very different things! Fortunately, make-up and some OK lighting in a few photos convince me that I am who I think I am!
    That's why God invented medical tape strategically placed under the hairline (along with spirit gum adhesive) to help pull those sagging jowls back into place .

Gracefully?

[SIZE="3"]I turn 55 this year. I seem to be holding up ok for an old fart..LOL...dressing age appropriate is hard as so many women seem to give up at this time of their lives for one reason or another. I spent a whole day at a huge mall in Portland, Oregon yesterday observing women my age and older and really noticed this. Once in a while though you see these amazing confidant women that just dazzle you!
    My face is what has aged the most the last few years...I definitely have an old man's look about me now...sigh...
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    I feel pretty good at (lets just say I'm in my very late 40's) but when I see pictures at 20, oh how I wish I had that skin and that body.