Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

It was my grandmothers panties, my brother and me were staying with the grandfolks andcame in all muddy, she had us shower the gave us a pair of her panties and a robe to wear until our stuff dried, after that I was hooked,
    Forever in Lace

My first item was my mum's black open girdle. Since then I've had a thing about open girdles and corselettes (worn with stockings of course).

That's not to say I haven't had a liking for the more delicate items of lingerie.

Joanne

Rereading my original post, I think the anecdote may not respond to the question with relevance. I was ten or eleven years old when I deliberately first tried on "women's clothing." I was visiting a family that lived on a lake property. On one of these visits, there was another family of friends, with their children, visiting as well. We always changed into our swim suits in the laundry room. That day, when I went into the laundry room to change, I spotted a pair of girl's panties lying on the floor. I recall they were bright blue with frills across the front. I slipped them on. They were very silky. Their feel encouraged me to bring matters to a conclusion. I think that particular recollection began an interest that has continued to the present.

[SIZE="4"]My mom's panties when I was 5 years old. By the time I was 9 I was trying on all my mom's things. I especially liked garter belts, stockings and panty girdles.[/SIZE]

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    After my older sister moved out, I found a pair of her low-heel pink pumps in a garment bag hanging in the attic. They were too small (I was a teenager), but I managed to squeeze into them. I think I next found a pair of my mother's support hose. I recall walking back and forth, and sitting crossing my legs, for hours in front of the mirror.

for me it was my little sisters one-peice swimsuits when i was 9 or10. after that i was in love with womans clothing especially speedo simsuits and any one-peices and i started to raid my sis's things after that and started to branch off into all other types of clothing. never worn womans shoes or makeup

My moms swimsuit. It was shiny lycra spandex.

ashleighfl
    the first time i was about 7 or 8 and i had on my sisters panties they were white cotton with pink flowers. i started to fully dress in her things when i was about 14.

It would have been when i was about 6 or 7, i would walk around in my mums shoes if i couldnt find my slippers. Nothing fancy, just square heels or whatever they are called.

Junior Member Bikini Babe Claire's Avatar
    My friends bikini, i was about 8 or 9.

My girlfriends nylon bikini panties. I eventually married her.

grandma's house, 12, pantyhose

Thumbs up

for me it was a baby blue satin slip with pantyhose.oh what a great memory.

Regulation navy blue schoolgirl knickers!

Aged about 7, I had an accident at school and was sent to the office to borrow a clean pair of pants. There had been a run on boys Y-fronts so I was told to make do with a pair of girls regulation navy blue knickers. I remember that I was surprised at how much more comfortable they were, being close fitting instead of baggy boys pants. I did not want to take them back after mum had laundered them.

Rachael
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

My older sisters bra when I was about 6 years old.
    It felt really great until my mom caught me !
    Tomara

makeup at 8???
    Last edited by Katie1234; 04-07-2010 at 12:04 AM.

Purple knickers, yellow tartan skirt. Both belonged to my sister. Next item was her Ballet leotard... and it grew from there. I was 4 years of age.

Smile

My sister's bra and panties when I was 12 years old. They felt so good I never wanted to remove them.

How old were you when you first dress and what was the first thing you wore?

For me i was 12 years old, my mum was at work, i had been pondering over it for a few days prior to it, then i actually went and did it, i waited for my mum to go to work then when she had gone, i got out a pair of tights *pantyhose*, the moment i put them on i felt an incredible rush flow through my body, so i put on a skirt, a pair of high heels a bra and a blouse, and strutted around for a good 2 or 3 hours.

How did your story go?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I was about 10yo and stayed at my Grans house at weekends,soon found myself noseying about in her room,to this day I don't know why I took to wearing her clothes (now that is my $64m question).But i stepped into my older Cousins Yellow maxi dress,bra and tights,and my Grans pink Cardigan (I colour co-ordinate better now lol) Looked at myself in the mirror and the rest,as they say is History,or is it Herstory?!
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

On my own, around 7. But my mom dressed me before that, as early as 2. She dressed me as a witch for Halloween, it's even on home videos LOL

Wow, very similar to the OP for me.

I was 13, stayed home from school one day, and my mother was going out shopping and at the last minute decided to not wear pantyhose. She had taken them off and tossed them on the floor in her bedroom, and then went on her way. I had always had a fetish for nylons, although I really didn't know what it meant at the time. Anyway, I picked them up, gently slid them on, and all I remember was that tingly sensation that still drives me nuts some 35 years later. I wore them for about 15 minutes, then couldn't hold back any longer, and did what most 13 yr old boys do when turned on.

I often wonder if I had not stayed home that day, and those circumstances not presented themselves as they did, would I ever have tried on my first pair of pantyhose that led me down this road? I'm almost certain I would have eventually, but you never know for sure!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Quote Originally Posted by SandraInHose View Post
    Wow, very similar to the OP for me.

I was 13, stayed home from school one day, and my mother was going out shopping and at the last minute decided to not wear pantyhose. She had taken them off and tossed them on the floor in her bedroom, and then went on her way. I had always had a fetish for nylons, although I really didn't know what it meant at the time. Anyway, I picked them up, gently slid them on, and all I remember was that tingly sensation that still drives me nuts some 35 years later. I wore them for about 15 minutes, then couldn't hold back any longer, and did what most 13 yr old boys do when turned on.

I often wonder if I had not stayed home that day, and those circumstances not presented themselves as they did, would I ever have tried on my first pair of pantyhose that led me down this road? I'm almost certain I would have eventually, but you never know for sure!
    Yeah i have the same fettish, im not sure what it is about them, i love the way they feel on my legs, especially when you are sliding them up your legs.

For me it was a long leg panty girdle, stockings, bra and full length slip. I was eleven or twelve.

Around 11 or 12 I started with my aunts girdle and hose with a bra and full length slip.