Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

First my sisters satin panties, then her tights and leotards. I forget my exact age, maybe tween or early teen, not sure

[SIZE=5]For A school play I had to wore green tights when i was about 9. then in my young teens moms pantyhose and bras. and it just snow balled from there.[/SIZE]
    Mistybtm

Some lovely suede ankle boots....and then it just all progressed from there.....over the many,many years:-))

The first time was around 5-6 with my mothers pantyhose,sheer energy control top in suntan.

The first article of women's clothing that I wore was my moms shoes. sounds sick to me now but that was the beggining of my journey. It progressed to x-girlfriends panties and bra's.

The first thing I tried on was my mothers High Heels, then my next adventure was trying on her panties, bra (Which was huge) a girdle and stockings then a slip and her heels, then proceeded to parade around the house.... This was magic for me, I was about 6. I progressed to raiding my cousins panty drawers and acquiring lingerie any way I could.

Rach

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    A bra. Not sure who it belonged to - I just know that I loved the feel of it. That was probably 30 years ago now. Geez, that's a long time ago.

Actually for me it was girls clothes. Acousin of mine dared me to wear panties and a dress when I was around 7 years old. I don't know to this day where he got the girls clothes from because ha had all brothers, but the minute I felt those silky smooth panties next to my skin, I was hooked
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Mine was a swimsuit in a game of truth or dare a long time ago. I think I was about 9
    removed

for me I think it was a pair of my moms panties a short jean skirt a bra and a bright pink blouse with pantie hose and a bright pink pair of high heels

nylons

I must have been only 4 years old; my mother had a clothes hamper in the bathroom of our small apartment where she kept her nylons. Not pantyhose but seamed hoisery. What led me to try them on I'll never know; I do remember that they carried the scent of her body which I found to be very evocative. I was hooked.

The first article of clothing I can remember trying on was my mum's pantyhose. I think I was about 4 or 5 years old.

The very first girls clothes I wore were from the dressing up box when I was about 4 and I always wanted to be the fairy, then when I was about 6 my mum and I were staying at some friends and and it got too late to go home so the friend gave me a nightie of her daughters to sleep in. Then when I was about 10 I started to wear my mums panties and it was downhill from then on and that was over 50 years ago now.

Love GinaX
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

My mothers Bra and panties only problem was she was 44dd and I was skinny as a toothpick took a lot of padding to fillerup ;-)
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    It was my mothers slip, my sister and I used to get into our parents bed at the weekend, and I put on my mothers black slip,it did,nt go down too well,I dont know why I did it, but done it ever since those 8 year old days,and with no regrets either, you are what you are!!!!

I think it was when I was 11. My sister's panties and then her bathing suit. My mom came home from getting groceries and I was caught red-handed. It is funny as I didn't cross-dress again after getting caught for ten years. Fast forward ten years:I was at my in-laws house for the weekend. I was getting out of the shower and hanging on the door were my mother-in-law's pantyhose. I couldn't resist and slipped on the pantyhose. Now I am sitting here typing this message wearing a bra and panties!

I was about 5 years old when I tried on my mom's heels... I remember how nice it felt to wear them... There was no cd activity until I was 23 and in college... I found a pair of bikini panties in my laundry basket as I was folding my clothes... A female co-ed must have left them in the dryer... Tried them on and was hooked! Wow that was almost 20 years ago and am still hooked on women's clothes....

Nylon panties, I love it.

I wrote about this before but I love the story. My Aunt caught me trying on my cousins panties and asked if I liked wearing them and I said yes and she asked if I wanted to see how I looked as a girl and when I said I did she let me dress in a yellow Easter dress and from then on I loved to dress as much as I could and that was over 50 years ago and still going strong

the happy camper
    First item was a pair of my older sister's panties. My mom made me wear them because I didn't have any clean underwear. I was probably around six or so. Next time was when I was about 10. My older sister talked me into dressing up for Halloween. She dressed me in one of her dresses, a bra, pantyhose, and boots. IRRC, I drew the line at wearing panties. It was two or three years later that I started dressing for my own amusement. I started with mom's and older sister's panties, then bras. I branched out from there into lingerie, dresses, and pantyhose.

my sisters pink panty slip with lace trim and my moms mini skirt and her red bullet bra

For me, it started when I saw a pair of red flats in my mom's closet at the age of 12 or 13. Red was my favorite color, so I figured that they would look good on me. I walked around in them a bit, and found them to be very comfortable. I wondered that if Women's shoes felt this nice, what else would of, So I put on a white skirt, a red tube top, a pair of black pantyhose, and I was hooked.
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

Not really sure, I think it may have been panties, I love the way they feel, especially the microfiber now.......

you could say I didnt try it on but had no choice , I remember when I was little I ran out of clothes cause the washing machine was on the fritz and my sisters had to put me in one of their dresses . Since then Ive been hooked , then the second was pantyhose as i loved the tan legs my sisters had as mine were always white .

It was my sister's uniform. It was a black, blue and white plaid jumper with a white shirt and white panty-hose.