Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

It was a cloth diaper and it happened on November 10, 1954 at around 11:48pm. Of course, back then society was much more open and accepting than today and all the diapers were worn by both genders without prejudice, shame, or fear.

it was a pair of my wife's panties

I was about 10 and tried my moms silver glitter heels. Awesome...I've got better since.

me it was my sisters pantyslip pink with lace

I was about 5 and it was one of my sister's party dresses. My mother thought it would be funny to try and fool a girlfriend of hers that she had not seen in a long time. she convinced me to pretend to be my sister, I finally agreed but when I saw the dress I tried to run. well I ended up in it and to this day I have never heard my mother or sister laugh so hard

I found a Pair of Green cotton gym knickers, elastic legs etc. They felt so good to wear. Years later I found a shop in Oxford that sold them in all colours, I was their best customer.
    Don't have any now though, must do something about that.

I was about 5 years old. It was night time and I tried on my sisters night gown. I loved the material! A fell asleep wearing it. In the morning my mother woke me up and I was still wearing it I donĀ“t remember what I said to her, but anyway nothing special happened.

A plain but SILKY White NYLON pair of Mom's panties !

white frilly panties and a pretty pink party dress belonging to the girl next door who dressed me when I was 5 years old, she continued to play these games up until puberty, funny the one thing she never allowed me to wear was her school uniform,maybe that why i love them even now

Aspiring girly girl sweetvictoria's Avatar
    A pair of mom's nylon panties. Then bra, then panthose, and on and on and on

For me it was my sisters blue dress it was great till my dad came in

A pair of my grandmothers stockings when I was about 6.

Grr Pantyhose from mother of course what a soft smooth feeling!

I don't remember the first thing since I had two sisters I'm sure it was something of their. My earlest memerior when I was about 11 when I got caught In bathroom wearing my sister bra and panties, by her

Gorgeous aunts nylon bra and panty.......

I was 10 or 11. I was DISMAYED at my growing attraction to girl's things. My older sister bought a pair of white patent leather mary-janes. Adorable 3-4" chunky heel and slight platform. Something clicked and I knew I couldn't resist trying them on. As soon as I was alone, I snuck in and put them on. I was in heaven and knew I wouldn't stop. To this day I have a soft spot for mary-janes and patent leather. Heck, any high heel is good.

I must have been around 10 years old and would wear my mothers younger sisters bras, stockings and panties at night when I would spend the night at her house. She kept some of her stuff in the guest room chest of draws. This lasted for years and I loved spending the night at my aunts house. I remember most of her stockings were tan and required a garter belt to keep them up and yes there was usually one in the draw for me to use. Sometimes in the closet there would be a pair of tall pumps and at the time our feet were the same size. This was like hitting a home run when I could wear the shoes. Many nights I hardly got any sleep. She was a good looking woman in her late 20's. I think I rember the bras being a 34C. I havn't thought of this in years. Thanks for the post, it jogged my memory. Great memories.
    Last edited by susangirl; 11-20-2011 at 04:44 PM.

I guess I was about 12 when I started trying on my mom's panties and then her girdle.

Then I saw a movie on TV where Lauren Bacall was putting on stockings, so I just had to try it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I was about ten when I saw my older sister's pink party dress. So on went the panties, panty girdle, stockings and dress. They were all laying in a spare room. No idea why I did it, but it sure was fun.

For me it was a crinoline and lace slip, white, with panties sewn inside that my mom had borrowed from our neighbor for a formal dance. She asked me to go into the house and get it for her to give back and since i was in only a boys bathing suit it was easy to slip it off and put the slip on. I was 8! I was also hooked!
    Vicky

My sister dressed me up all the time as long as i can remember. i know it was a dress and her panties. then i discovered paty hose and then i never wanted to take it off

A late sixties short mini dress of moms that was royal blue with an empire waist and the top was a lighter baby blue and royal blue flowers and ruffles in the middle going around the v neck with long sleeves and the same ruffle around the wrists. I also seem to remember a mini full slip with a bra top which I used tissue to fill out. I always loved watching mom get ready to go out someplace special and was even lucky from time to time to help zip up her dresses. Pantyhose and everything else came a little later, I was only 7 at the time but I was hooked for life after that, I just couldn't and still can't get enough.

A dress that a ex g/f left at my places.

OH Yah, that one, the one that she misplaced in the bottom of your sock drawer. LOL.

Suzy 2

Married to "Loving wife" IamToni's Avatar
    For me, it was a pair of purple satin French knickers. I was 27, newly married and they were bought for me by wife - who dared me to wear then to work. I did and I liked it!