Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

Mine was my sisters school uniform too, only she had me go all the way at once. It was fun hooking up the nylons to my long leg girdle. Her bra fit perfectly, slip, blouse and skirt and vest were perfect too. She was like a makeup artist and made me really look like a girl especially with her long haired wig. I couldn't believe the transition in the mirror. My feet were too big otherwise I would have had her pumps or heels on too. We tried this 3 nights in a row. I have been hooked ever since but it hasn't been a cakewalk getting the chances to dress up. I just don't understand how I like the feeling so much of dressing in slippery lingerie and wearing skirts or dresses with heels.

Like most I guess, it was my mothers bra, panties and lingerie. I remember she had a cute sequin dress I tried on, I just wished it would of fit better I was probably only 12 or so. Can't forget the heels, I loved wearing her heels.

Wow, believe or not, I am not 100% sure. I was 12 to 15 years old (47 today). First things were sister´s underware, I think the very first ones were a set of yellow panties and bra and pantyhose. After several sessions I was caught by my mother and never tried again until few years ago. I restarted crossdressing with my first panties: a black thong.

What surprises me is the number of people who say they began when they were very young - anything from 3 to 8 or 9 years old. I didn't start until I was about 13 or 14 and by that age my size was not hugely different from my mother, so I could try on her clothes (I had no sisters). Had I started when I was only 5 or 6, all of my mother's things would have been far too big for me, yet plenty of posts in this thread talk of trying on mothers' bras, stockings, panties, etc at that age.

My mother's bra, when I was about 12 years old. It was hanging up to dry in her bathroom one day and I couldn't resist trying it on when nobody else was home. I never had the nerve to raid my mom's dresser drawers or closet.

my first piece, and i was probably around 14 or so was a one piece bathing suit, it felt so nice on me and from there i plucked up the courage to try on both panties and bras before moving onto the whole deal later on...it was so fun back then.

sharing room with my sister was great, it was a long time ago but i remember the first thing was here pantyhose, what a feeling. Then my mothers slips. They were great together.

My oldest memory is of me with a nice girl dress when I was like 5 Years old, at a my parents friend home, I remember dancing with their daughter, both dressed with Flamenco dresses.
    With Love and Kisses...

Lucy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucy-pink/

I'm told I used to raid the washing basket for panties from about 3 but my first conscious wearing was my sisters panties and stockings when I was about 12 or 13. I started buying my own when I was about 15/16. I was staying with relatives in a different part of the country so felt anonymous and bought a bra/tanga briefs/suspender belt and stockings, all in white. It was wonderful!

The first ... I think my mom's high heels and after her pantyhose and a red summer clothes

my older sisters bra and panties. I guess i was around 12 or so when i "got the calling"

Junior Member Roxanne_Alternate's Avatar
    Technically it was when I was around 5-6 years old I think, when I'd play dress-up with a friend of mine. I sometimes wore skirts then. After that, I started trying on my mom's clothing at around age 12-13. But then I outgrew my mother and because I had no sisters, I pretty much didn't dress up for quite a long time. Now that I buy my own clothes, it's not much of a problem anymore.

It was my mother's bra, followed by her panties and a girdle. Eventually tried on her pantyhose too.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

a long sleeved leotard. It's still my fave garment

For me, it was my mother's pantyhose when I was about 4 years old. I have no memory of why, just went and put them on one night, and went to bed. Then nothing until I was about 11 or so, at which time I rediscovered her pantyhose, and high heels this time. Also a very long halter dress.

Ahh, those were the days...I could wear heels that were in an average women's size (7 or 8 I think).

Age 11, my mom's silky white full cut panties. I so wanted to put on a dress when I was about 5, but resisted until I could not resist anymore. Off the clotheshorse the panties went...and oh my...the feeling and finally being the girl I am. I never stopped from that point onward, then started to wear a bra with slips and nighties and wearing nylons and dresses by my early 20's. Still cannot resist a lovely silky pair of girly panties....that is just the girl in me...hugs..Brenda

first article of clothing

Wife's bathing suit thongs. they actually fit okay and i liked the tight feel around my ****.
    then it was panties - both thongs and full back.
    i loved it.

Her pantyhose did not fit so eventuyually i went out and bought my own. That was fantastic.
    i did not like the bikini tops - they did not fit at all and i thought looked ridiculous.

Last year i forgot my male thongs for my trip to St. Martin so used her bikini thongs at the beach and pool. I loved that!!

Are you still turned on by wearing these items? I am.

My Moms Panties, and a 60's type girdle than bras. Love panties have been wearing them 24/7 for years. This is a powerful thread. I can smell the perfume.

Wherever I lay my hat! but mainly Staffs UK
    For me it was a pair of my grandmothers bloomers as I had wet the bed and my pajamas where wet so I was put into them by my mother. The first things I actually tried on of my own chosing was a bra, knickers, suspender belt & stockings of my mother. This then led on to my sisters gymnastics leotard and dresses.

I used to be packed off, along with my brother to stay with an Aunt and Uncle during the summers. One Sunday morning I had no dress shoes so my Aunt puts me in my cousins Girl Scout shoes. And with very few underclothes she also used to put me in my cousins panties, except she called them step-ins back then. I t was tough being the youngest and the littlest. Still like those step-ins though.....regina

For me it was my mothers panryhose just because it was the first thing in the drawer. Soon after I discovered her panties and bras. But it all changed when I found her heels. I have been obsessed with high heels ever since.

I can remember that it was a pair of my mothers high heels at the age of 4 with one of her purses. by the time I was 9 its all that I could think of. then at 11 I got my very own pair of panties and a bra, now I'm a female impersonater full time. I have started the next step of my crossdressing life, I'm working on starting to enlarge my breast and it is great!!!!!!!!!!!

If I could remember that far back in my life, I'd contact Ripple's! In fact, I think that when I started wearing woman's clothes folks were still dressing in deer skins and carried clubs and spears.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

i remember playing strip poker with 3 sisters when we were all maybe 14-15 yrs old and we were all down to our skin and still playing and i picked up the older sisters panties and slipped them on,they were all nylon with the nylon gusset(too bad they dont make them anymore)they felt great and no one said anything about me sitting there in a pair of pretty panties.i hated to have to give them back when we quit playing poker.