Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

Wink

my aunts panty hose, and bra.
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I was 15 and my gf at the time somehow managed to get me 1/2 into one of her bras when we were playing around in her room. First time I actually wore something was later that year @ halloween. A bunch of us did a gender-swap thing, I wore a black tank and a pink skirt.

My Mom's girdle and slip then bra. loved the smell and soft yet tight feel. haven't looked back since.

My first posting so what better than to tell of my first dressing experience?

I was about 6 or 7 and was playing in the lounge after a bath and for some reason put on a pair of my mother's sheer tights (pantyhose). I can still remember tthe thrill! I then put on another pair over the first and proceeded to prance around like a ballet dancer in an attempt to justify wearing them. My mother was fine about it and I sat in those tighhts for the rest of the evening till bed time, when I had to take them off...

Soon after that I was sneaking the occaisional pair of tights and then panties and girdles and slips until I hit my teenage years when it all spiralled and I had to have my own stuff. Unfortunately, when my stash was subsequently found, it was not as welcome as my initial 'playtime' dress-up...

Only child with a mother who was a real estate broker and father who was a pilot I had no shortage of alone time or privacy and started at eight with her wigs and makeup. looking in the mirror for the first time with the wig on was the first time I felt my reflection match my sense of self and the mold was set. By thirteen I was the same size as my mother who favored Ann Taylor, still one of my favorites for shopping. She had closets full of clothes and never noticed.

My mom's pantyhose....I was 13 then!

Sisters bathing suit. It was white with a strapless top and had a wood ring in the center of the top. Very Sexy!

The first piece of female attire I wore was my moms green floral dress, which I now find interesting since most of you who have posted started out with some form of underwear.

My mother's full slip. White with white lace trim on the hem and bodice

I had it good with my mom's stuff; she worked in the lingerie department of a large department store. She had all kinds of wonderful full slips, half slips, girdles and stockings. Mine was one of her full slips under one of her dresses.
    I wish I still had the lingerie she had over the years. I would be the proprietor of a nice little vintage lingerie shop on eBay!
    Last edited by steftoday; 10-16-2011 at 07:39 PM.

Nylons and I felt something right away

When I was 13, already had breasts so it was natural to try on my moms fredricks of hollywood bras she put up in the closet next to my bedroom when she got too big to wear them.
    The feeling of being contoured was an instant hook for me!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Pantyhose and skirt at 13. It was the best feeling ever.

Hmm. I don't really recall the age. And it's hard because I've been doing it since I was very, very young. Even as a small kid in kindergarden, I'd go into my mom's bedroom and wear one of her dresses. I was eventually caught but didn't stop. Throughout the years, its gone from my mom to my sister's dresses and things, to my friend's parents to eventually my step mom's wardrobe until I moved out on my own. I ignored that part of me for years, as I had many roommates who don't share my open mindedness about things until one day, I was shopping for something or other on some sight, came across a silk chemise and ordered that, some panties and a bra. My grandmother, bless her heart, let me use her credit card and only asked once what i needed them for. I gave some silly excuse that I know she didn't buy but a few months after, died of cancer. I like think she knew why. So, I mean, as a kid, my very first time? I think it was my mom's white silk dress. But as an actually crossdresser, something special that was given to me by the first woman who knew and accepted me. =3

The very first item I tried on, was a lacy half slip of my mothers. (I was about 5).

The very first item I bought, was a Pink Garter Panty, followed by stockings. (I was 10). They Felt Wonderful!

my sisters mini skirts when i was little,things in my hair, whatever makeup i could pilfer, and my sisters heels

Banned Read only
    Several thousand years ago, and (very literally) in another life... In other words, when I was about 7ish... I think; I tried putting on my sister's make up. Sister made fun of me, parents thought I was weird, so I ignored it. Then, about only a few hundred years ago (and still in that previous life), home alone after school, couldn't resist trying on my sister's skirt and matching... Uh.. .Blouse? thingy... that went with it.

Got to be OBG with Tan stockings my mothers and white bra

a full on japanese school girl outfit my girlfriend at the time bought me for halloween

My sisters makeup! and a silk scarf. Oh my god - seems like 100 years ago!

When I was young (about 4 or 5) I had a baby sitter that would dress me as a little girl then we played house. The first thing I tried on my own wad my moms panties and bra when I was about 9 or 10
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

the first thing that I wore was one of my moms sports bras unmolded and several camis. I wish that I kept some of them.

I was dressed as a girl upto the age of 5. On my own, i strated with wife's panties and camisole

My Aunt's panties and bra. So HOT
    Keep your hands off my freedom and on my

If I remember right it was a pair of my mom's panties when I was a teen.