Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

One of the great perennial topics, and one I always answer, even if I've done so many times.

For me, it was a pair of little girl's panties, when I was about 4 or maybe 5, and my mom put me in them! We were at my aunt's house, and my girl cousin and I were playing in the backyard... I don't recall exactly what happened, but for some reason I got dirty enough that I had to change all my clothes. This was a day trip, so I had no extra clothes, so my aunt graciously provided some of my cousin's. I don't remember thinking anything special about the top and shorts, but the panties (sturdy, plain white cotton early-70s briefs) fascinated me...they felt so funny 'cause they came up way high on me, and they had little ruffles around the legs. I remember that I pulled them up so high that the waistband showed, and my aunts teased me about it.

If you want to give a boy a fetish, have his mom put him in something "different" at an early age, make sure he gets attention, and then wait 'til puberty...sure enough, I've been obsessed with wearing panties ever since--particularly little girl panties. I was well into my teens before I "graduated" to women's, long after the girls my age would have, and I still like a nice pair of sturdy white cotton briefs.

Quote Originally Posted by camilladepp89 View Post
    wat was some of the first articles of women's clothing that u tired on? for me it was a two piece bikini and a black dress that my mother had.
    The first article of women's clothing that I wore was a mini skirt that my mother made for me by hemming a long button front khaki skirt of hers. I was about 6 years old.

Aspiring Member

My older sisters long-line bra

Wow, I still remember the thrill I felt!!!!! ..till I was caught (but that worked out ok too)

my first was moms thigh highs and sisters heels, then moved on to skirts and blouses and dresses. the best was the ladies i would babysit and housesit for.

Pantyhose, then Neigbors moms jeans, and then her bikini.

I was in kindergarten. For some reason I looked in the hallway closet and there on the floor were a pair of plain white, but very silky nylon panties. I stepped into them and was hit with a bolt of lightning. I didn't even know what was happening to me, but it felt better than anything I could think of till that point. I must have been swimming in them, even though my mom was a size 2. Beautiful fem nylon panties are still my fave to this day 59 years later on me and on GG's.

Lady Vixen
    For me it was heels. <3 heels now eventhough I'm tall and makes me stand out

I very vividly after so many years remember "finding" my step sis' bra n panty set............they had the cutest little strawberries on them, true to this day they must match...........why is that!LOL!

first article

Would have been mom's lingerie, panties,bra, slip, gridle

Panties & bra

uh...probably a pair of my mom's high heels. i definitely used to mess around with her make-up while she was gone, all before i was even 10 years old.

My sisters night gown, did it two times. went to bed and made sure I covered up completely. Both times when I woke up, I didnt have it on. Nobody has ever admitted to taking it off of me. ( I was a very heavy sleeper)

a thong and a bra for me

and i loved it

A mastectomy bra (size 44) & a pair of silk panties. I've been hooked ever since.
    -BrendaJane
    Congratulations St. Louis Blues 2019 Stanley Cup Champions!!! "Play Gloria"!!!

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I tried on my wife's skirt.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Wink

Skirt of a girl I was visiting. I took it off her and put it on me, naughty I know. She thought I looked cute in it but it didn't remain on me for a long time either .

babydolls

As a boy with two older sisters, I had access to lots of soft frilly things. My sisters loved the double layer frilly nylon baby dolls and so did I. I also found moms double layer waltz length nylon gown and snuck it to my room every opportunity.

Sometimes I snuckthe babydolls and panties into my room together.With all that double layered nylon I was hooked. To this day I have peignoirs made for me just like the wonderful days when women enjoyed these tactile feminine sensations.

Many women and girls today dont even know what peignoirs, petticoats or babydolls are. If they did, I am sure the fashion trend would do an about face and bring them back.

Lord I hope so!

My sister's knickers when I was around 13.
    Was wearing them regularly 4 or 5 months when she found out.
    She was ok about it and helped dress me in her stuff when mum and dad were out. She married and left home a couple of years later.
    Did'nt wear again for several years.

my older sisters were dressing me since before I can remember. On my own was a leotard (age 4), and I love body suits and teddies ever since
    Last edited by ifitfeelsgood; 03-28-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Well my mom dressed me as a girl for haloween so panties, tights, girls socks and shoes, pretty red dress. She did my makeup and hair I was about 5 the daycare thought I was new.

I abused mom's panties for a long time, my whole childhood. I think I started escalating it when I was 12 and gradually moved into pantyhose, slips, nightgowns, teddies, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaJane View Post
    A mastectomy bra (size 44) & a pair of silk panties. I've been hooked ever since.
    You should unhook it, take it off and wash it every now and then.

- Diane

pantyhose and panties

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Pantyhose, bodysuit, and some denim short shorts. Still love the first two, but don't realy care for short shorts anymore.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Talking

My first was my sisters bathing suit. I tryed it on and I don't know why but I was hooked. I was I the bathroom getting ready to take a shower. I got all naked and i noticed it hanging there. After looking at it I was like what was I thinking. I got in to the shower did my thing and after i got out I found myself looking at it again. After some time I ws like here goes nothing, I put it on and the feeling i had, standing there wearing it. I rember it like it was yestorday. It was a speedo and it was blue. I was so happy!!