Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

1st article

nightgown n hose....moms

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    My (hot) cousin's two piece swimsuit, and I snatched her panties too. Never had a sister to take panties from, LOL

When I was about 4-5 years old I searched my aunt's dresser drawer where I knew she had a bag of candies, next to them were several of her nylons. I tried to pull them on my legs but of course they were too long for my short legs. I tried another and another but none would fit.
    Many years later I would sneak my mother's panties and nylons and they were much better fit this time as I was about 12 or 13.
    It was only when I started to work that I acquired a collection of lingerie from a mail order catalogue.
    To this day nylons, garter belts & slips are my biggest attraction.

it was a bra I would fine a bra in the laundry and wear at times not knowing that, I would do once I got older. Now I have allkinds of cloths.

This is going to sound silly, but it was fabric from a lampshade. My mother was making a pleated fabric cover for a large lampshade and before she attached it to the metal form, it looked just like a pretty skirt. I was very young, maybe 4 or so. My next memory was after my mom threatened to put me in diapers if I wet myself again. Well, I did and she made me wear a pair of little girls panties that covered my diaper. I think they had little princesses on them. I'm lucky I didn't imprint with diapers instead of the pretty panties. I've been hooked ever since!

my mother's black petticoat, it felt really silky and I could not resist it, like many others here I was hooked from that moment.

I was probably around 4 and my 5 year old cousin dressed me up in a dress and tights.

We went and showed my mom and aunt. I don't recall their exact reactions, but the gist was benign amusement. There was certainly no disapproval.

I was into her clothes (with or without my cousin's knowledge) right through High School.

I do remember playing with my mom's beautiful heels at a very early age, but don't specifically remember trying them on (but I probably did). However, I do remember trying on her screwback and clip earrings early and often (she didn't have pierced ears in the 50s). I do wonder what I would have done if all she had were pierced earrings? It was much later when I tried on her dresses...

ChanDelle

My sisters leotards...I was 5 or 6.

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Seems most of us got started well before puberty, so it isnt a sexual turn on thing! My first recolection, I would be 8ish, and it was my mothers beautiful brown full slip,I know BROWN, but it was, felt spectacular, I am still looking for a equivalent!

i was about 12, my sister got a black wonderbra for christmas, i remember seeing it on xmas day and thinking "ive got to try that on". The next time i was at school and everyone else in the house was at work i remember the excitement buliding as i walked home knowing i was about to put her bra on. When i put it on i felt a feeling of euphoria im sure you're all familiar with! That as they say is history and was the start of my CD'ing. Im totally in the closet and never told her about it, but part of me wishes she'd caught me, ok it may have been embarrassing at the time, but she probably knows that i dressed in her clothes and to this day our relationship is strained, if she'd known at that young age she'd probably have been supportive, who knows maybe that bra would have been given to me.

Aspiring Member
    so its not asexual trun on thing...
    well it was exciting ?? wasint it ?
    it had to do with the un understood differences of sex at that point anyhow ..dont know what they hid in them panties but I want some! there nice!~
    its all about the hard wired desire for them eggs ! and boobies! yummy want to slid in ain wriggle around like an ol worm ,,but I dontknow why !

Platinum Member
    It was my sister's slip - I was very young, maybe 4-5, she was in her teens. I don't think she ever knew, and there was a long lapse between that first, seemingly random act and my next experience as a teen. The mental image tho, the sensations of that satin on my skin has stuck with me forever after!

Around 13, my mothers tights, I don't even know why I did it, I tried a few other things after that too, it was mainly underwear

Banned Read only
    For me it was a formal dress belonging to my mother that was hanging in the bathroom. I was horny that day, and did it totally spur of the moment. Just thought the fabric might feel sexy against my skin. After that, I tried on some stockings, heels, and started raiding my sister's underthings drawer in the days following. She had a black silk slip and a real lacy teddy that was amazing. Good memories...

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

swumsuit

God.... I had to be 15 or so.... I was home alome and my parents kept clothes in an old dresser in our storage/laundry room. My mother had a white satin swimsuit with a skirt bottom. I put it on, filled the bra top with socks and OMG the rest was history.

My mom's pantyhose. She was a large woman, so I could wear her heels also. One night after wearing her pantyhose, I made them into a bodysuit. I would wear the tan pantyhose/bodysuit every night to bed, with a pair of strappy heels. One night my mom caught me and beat me like I stole something; threatening to kill me if she ever caught me wearing her clothes.

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    Was a slip for me and wow the feeling of it.

Moms panties when I was about 9 or 10.

For me it was a pair of my moms nylons at age 11. The feeling was out of this world and I can still remember the way they felt s sliped them on.
    Cathy

A grey mini skirt I found in our neighbours' storage when I was 15. I took it home, wore it and just couldn't take it off. Until something strange happened for the very first time

Disaster That Turns Out OK

Long ago. I was visiting with my parents at a friends' home. They had a daughter my age. I must have wet my pants or something, and my mom asked the girl's mother to let me wear a pair of her daughter's panties. I was very embarassed, but I still remember the great feeling of those silky panties.

A sexy...

It was a sexy, one-piece bathing suit that felt so good the way it hugged my body. I think I was 13 years old. I had thought about panties at a younger age, but never tried anything on until much later.

It was my mother's pantyhose. I was around 3 years of age. I remember it distinctly. Strange, because that is the article of clothing that I have a thing for the most.

At 13 years old As I remember it. One of my sisters first bras was also mine. size 32AA, i used to take them out of the laundry baskets and wear them sometimes. Also liked to wear moms open bottom girdle.