Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

Aspiring Member
    I may have posted this some where long ago but I'll bet it was panty girdle ,posably a Grants size med. there were 2 more and then an open bottom one. oohhh long lined back hooked bras....there tought to hook up when your 10 or 11 ...then 2 different open allinones. sistes nasty old cotton bathingsuit..and moms yummy stretch taffeta skirted back zippered cole of califorina ! wow! I even found a old corset, size of a tent that I re worked with 2 wooden cleats and 2 big clamps to take a huge dart out of it
    ( in hind sight it was backside front and probaly upside down too )! must have crushed my wastline to about 20 ?? 22 " inches ! but because of the iron clams i could not then layer on all the other stuff on ,can you imagine what kind of hell to pay had I been caught all done up like that! ( I should have mastered that sewing machine! )

It was a white satin bra, under a purple turtle neck sweater! and so began the slippery slope .
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Pretty sure it was a pair of tights. Sometime during middle school I "borrowed" a pair and tried them on just for fun...

Wonnabecute

It was pantyhose of my mother at age 5

It was pantyhose for me of my mothers at age 5 years old

The first thing that I bought for myself was a pima cotton poet nightshirt at Macys when I was 22. It was very ruffly, with a low neckline.

I can't even remember what items I pulled out of my mom's & sister's closet, it all looked good to me.

My sisters pink satin tutu. It was so awesome! I soon added panties, tights, and leotards to my experiences.
    Last edited by LoriFlores; 04-18-2010 at 10:19 PM.
    Lori

It was my sisters Brownie uniform.
    brownie uniform.jpg
    Sally

mom's beige thigh highs, always hung over the shower curtain, I made sure I took a bath every nite!

My mom's pantyhose and strappy high heels.

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    moms pantyhose, followed by grandmothers stockings and other finer things
    when in doubt, dress

NorthWestern Kentucky Near Evansville, In

I hope this thread never ends!

I Really LUV this thread! I SO enjoy reading about other's first experiences.
    Mine was when I was about 5 or 6 yrs old.
    I was to be the "Head Elf" in my school's Christmas Play.
    We elves were to wear red tights.
    Mother bought a pair for me a few weeks early so I had to try 'em on to make sure they fit. The next few days after I had tried them on, I would wear them under my usual jeans because I so LUV'd how they felt. It was the beginning of my Luv for girly clothes.

Another Day Another Dress
    For me it was a mini skirt when playing truth or dare that sparked it all
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Samantha[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE] Another Day Another Dress

The first time I cross dressed was years ago when I was a child. I have my bedroom next to the storage room of our house in the lower level. At night I use to sneak in there and pull out hand me down clothing from my cousins intended for my sister. There were bras & panties and tights. My first time fully dressed was when I was left home by my mom when she went to pick up my sister from school. I raided her closet and wore a black and white dress.

It was black leotards for a school play. I wore them often, until they wore out. My mother would not buy me another pair. Andrea

The first item of girls clothing that I wore, was my sisters bathing costume, aged 5 or 6. I had fallen into a boating pool, and it was the only dry clothing that my Dad could find. So my first time ever was in a very busy and public place, I don't think that Dad ever realised just what he had started!

This has been a therapeutic thread to read. It is interesting to see all the similarities between the posts on the thread.

Personally I remember playing around with makeup and eyeshadow when I was 7 or 8. I first wore pantyhose soon after that and would sneak in and try them on whenever I could. Any lingerie I could find I would try on.

From what I have read, I certainly wasn't alone in doing so!

Alaina

don't remember what the first thing I wore was might be a thong I don't remember

NorthWestern Kentucky Near Evansville, In

Isn't it, though?

Isn't this one of the most wonderful threads you've seen on here?

Quote Originally Posted by AlainaSC View Post
    This has been a therapeutic thread to read. It is interesting to see all the similarities between the posts on the thread.

Personally I remember playing around with makeup and eyeshadow when I was 7 or 8. I first wore pantyhose soon after that and would sneak in and try them on whenever I could. Any lingerie I could find I would try on.

From what I have read, I certainly wasn't alone in doing so!

Alaina

In my very early years I made makeshift dresses with towels & such.

However, the first proper ladies' clothing I tried on was a khaki miniskirt of my mother's, I must've been 5 or 6 years old. Apparently I had indicated that I wanted my own skirt, so my mother took one from a bag destined for goodwill & hemmed it so that it would fit better. I can remember looking at myself in a bathroom mirror as my mother asked if it fit alright. If I recall this was a brief dressing as shame overcame me rather quickly. I never did see that skirt again.

Black stockings, then dressed as a woman in a school play.

first

me it was my sisters cute pink party dress whites socks her shoes her pink panties at the movie house i stayed dressed that way all day loved it

First thing I "borrowed" was my moms bra that was laying on the bathroom floor when I was 13. My first thing I bought with my own money was couple of bras at VS last year
    Misty

My mother's panties. The next day added one of her dresses.

For me it was my sister's leotard. It was the most amazing experience, and my first step down the feminization path :-) It's been all uphill ever since!
    Lori

The first clothing I ever tried on was a pair of pink panties and a white bra.... I was kinda naughty back then

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara
    A man cannot exist without a woman, but a woman can exist without a man. Who is the lesser gender?