Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

No she was always very liberal and she and my mom never got along so in her mind she was getting at my mom.

My sister's bra when I 8 or 9.

Aspiring Member

Petticoat

The first think I remember trying on is my sister's big, full, white petticoat. This was in the 50's. I was 4 or 5. I wore it many times until she married and moved out. Then I found mom's slips and nightgowns.

What I remember as my first item was my mother's rubber Playtex girdle. They actualy became my favorite item, along with nylons.
    Hugs,

Teddie

I will always remember my first article of clothing. I put my grandmothers full slip. I just loved the feeling!! Still do!

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I cannot recall the first other than perhaps a feminine disposition. Photographic proof shows me wearing a skirt at age three or four when my parents were attempting to accelerate my "phase".

I remember vividly, a red shimmery knee length dress vintage 1977-78. I always think of it as the disco dress and I wish I still had it.

we had a teenage roommate and i was about 8 when i tried on her silky something, not sure what it was but after that it was all uphill...
    steph

Red face

My sister wanted a little sister and I juess she got one because I have pictures of me at age 4 or 5 in Dresses and it as not ended from there.

mine was a pair of my sisters tights ,panyhose
    she actually made me i was about 4 or 5 . shes 5 years older than me
    ive since came out to her
    but she doesnt remember this incident

For me it was my mother's full length black nylon tricot slip before I was a teen.

Leotards at age 5 for a Little Theater summer play, then on to mom's nylons and high heels at a later age, I miss the TV commercials for nylons, where'd they go?? In junior and high school, I'd jealously look at a girl in a dress, wishing it was ME looking that good in her outfit!!
    Aaaahhhh, the FUN and joy of getting to be the girl I always WANTED to be, I love every minute of it!!!
    A chance to crossdress is a TERRIBLE thing to waste!!!

Pair of tights.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    My mom's bra - I was very young. Don't even remember if it fit around my chest. Tried to stuff lots of toilet paper to puff things out & got into trouble for using too much paper (we were kind of on the poor side).

My mothers full slip. Tried it on and thought "that feels nice". I was about 4 years old.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

My older sister would dress me as a girl before I remember, but around 3 0r 4 years old I would wear my sisters panties and my Mother's black OBG.

My Mom's Pantyhose...about 12 years old I think.

seems so long now,my mums tights

The very first thing that I tried on my own was a polka dot tank top style dress that belonged to my mother. It was in a dresser drawer folded, at the bottom so I didn't think she could tell if I tried it on and then put it back.

I don't know if there was anything before this. I found a pair of dark blue nylon panties while walking to school, at the age of 5. I have no idea why but, I picked them up and shoved them in my pocket. I kept feeling them in my pocket, then at recess, I went in tothe boys room and slipped them on and then put my boy undies back on over them. I was in heaven.
    A few weeks later I found a dark brown pair of nylon panties in the same spot. I didn't wait for recess this time, it was as soon as I got to school. I slipped them on and wore them all day, even after I had my bath, I put them back on and slept with on under my pjs. i didn't know then, but I am sure now that they showed through, but I guess nobody noticed, at least nobody said anything.
    I had a "girlfriend" at that time. One day she got a new half slip and she was showing it to us kids and she asked me to feel it as it was so soft and slippery. I siad I loved how it felt. She then asked me if I wanted to put it on. I did so I took off my pants and put it on, I loved how it felt swooshing around my legs. Of course everyone thought it was funny and made jokes, but little did they know I was on my journey to being a CD.

For me it was my mother's bra when I was 10 or 11, quickly followed by panties, slips, pantyhose, etc. It didn't take me long to get into her makeup after that. I am still surprised that she never said anything as she is a very organized person and must have noticed some of her things moved...Stephanie

The first thing I ever tried on was one of my sister's swimsuits. She had a few of them that I just couldn't resist trying on. It felt so sexy, and yet I was only 8 years old. Also made me realize just how lame men's swimwear is too.

Girlfriend's two-piece

The first pieces, before puberty, were my mom's lingerie. At some point, I asked to be a girl for Halloween, and my mom made me an outfit. I felt sublime. Then, a couple of times my friend and I put on his mom's lingerie, too, and pranced around his house in a state of delicious excitement.

What came to mind with this question, though, was a much later event, the first time I wore something when all the bells went off inside my head and vibrated around my body () I was sixteen, and my girlfriend left her two piece bathing suit in my family car, so I took it inside to my room. That night something came over me, and I found myself putting it on. The feeling was overwhelming, and I've never forgotten it, like a butterfly emerging.

Last edited by AileenCD; 06-18-2009 at 01:21 PM.

Passionate for Pantyhose
    A pair of my sisters or mom's pantyhose. I was hooked as soon as I got them over my toes.

...Paula

First article of womens clothing

For me it was my mums bra while i was watching her do her makeup.