Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

Quote Originally Posted by Heather J View Post
    The first item of Woman's cloths I tried on were panties
    Ditto on the panties, I tried them on real quick while a gf was sleeping

Mum's white satin bra. I'd have been about 13.
    Mum, Dad and my brother had gone to town and I was alone and bored.
    Tried it on from her underwear drawer. Only had it on for a minute when I paniced about them coming home finding me.
    In the panic, I couldnt release to hooks and fumbled for a good 2 minutes before turning it around on me and un-doing it at the front.
    5 minutes later, when I realised they'd be gone for hours, and had only been gone for 30 minutes, I was back in the drawer trying the matching knickers and the bra.
    Then the matching suspenders too and some tan stockings.

So the very first was a bra, but in the same day I was up to full underwear.

The next saturday I went a lil further, more so the week after... and the rest leads me here
    Samantha -x-

Recently moved to mid state Illinois; still travel a little
    Melinda,
    In response to your post...I too am a girdle and longline bra person. I just do not feel properly dressed without. I really like the Playtex offerings but my preference is the 18 hour high waist long leg style, followed by the ICBIAGG, also high waist long leg and a truly great (but very tight..at least to me) double diamonds high waist long leg. I have a collection of girdles, ranging from: Rago, VaBien, Flexees, Miraclesuit, Cortland, and when available on eBay, Subtract. And for special occasion wear, I like the Custom Maid 299 and the 612 (both being super controlling and provides a very firm shape. One of my all time favorites was Cupid Duotrol, which had a 4" hi waist, double self reinforced panels for the tush , hips and triple reinforced tummy panel...crushingly tight when first putting it on but after 10-15 minutes, super smooth and firm but very comfortable even after 10 hours.

I also have an extensive collection of longline bras. My current favorite is the Elilia front hook style....I have a muffin top issue that needs much help. This is my reason for the high waist girdle and longline bra combination. It simply works for me.

RR

Pantyhose and tights. from there it progressed to everything.

for me it was my sistes skimpy panties and bra. I felt so sexy. after that, i couldn't get enough.

My sisters sandals, purple dress and panties.

I tried a dress of my mother's on. Didn't do much for me because it was so loose fitting, but it was enough of a taste that I was hungry for more!

pantyhose at age 5 or 6. From there it just progressed. Still my favorite item to wear.

For me I think it was quite lucky, I was on a gifted and talented french course. We were put in groups and had to make some sort of Jermmy Kyle TV show and it turned out to be a cross dressing one so somehow I got voted in for being the CDer and well we found a white prom dress in my size in the props area, it was amazing

at age 5, my sister's panties and flower girl dress from my aunt's wedding. to this day i still love the feeling of silks and satins against my body, especially formal gowns. at 10 was the second time, and it was her junior prom dress, silky panties and pushup bra. after that it went to nightgowns, corsets, and swimsuits.

I started with all my step-mother's things, and getting caught wearing her 1-pc swimsuit. and then My neighbor Shirly, I would sneak a couple pair of her full sized briefs, my step-mother found them in my room. then I started dating Sarahjustine, she had me wearing her lingerie, she weighed 400lbs, I loved it.. I live here in Alaska, where we do not have a LaneBryant or a Fashion Bug!! I miss shopping with my step-mother, we had so much fun!, call me 255-0797.

My first articles of woman's clothing was my mom's white bra/panty set with a little black dress.

First item was a frilly pink dress. Liked it so much I hid it, in a shoe box, behind the toilet so I could wear it whenever I felt like it. The next day mom found the box and confronted me. She wasn't happy about me hiding it but did say she would let me dress up if I wanted. Stupidly, I said no then ran back to my room!

She also caught me holding up one of her bra's to my chest. I've since learned how to be more discreet.

For me it was my Canadian aunts padded bra. I was actually held down by my cousins as they put the bra on me. I was only twelve years old and I was quite upset. It is funny though, when we got back home, I found myself trying on my sisters one-piece swimsuit. I then started wearing my sisters nylon panties. My mom caught me wearing my sister's swimsuit and started yelling at me and asking me if I wanted to be a girl. I guess she frightened me, because I didn't cross-dress again until I was out of college. I succumbed to my mother-in-law's pantyhose hanging in the bathroom. As I write this note, all is well and I am very comfortable wearing my pink bra and blue panties.

It was a white brocade dress with matching heels and I was transported to heaven when I put it on and did my make up. I was probably 10 or 11 at the time. It was truly magical. I felt absolutely feminine and alive.
    Kimmie W

Every day gets better!

My sister's panties when I was around 4 or 5. Three of my sisters (ages 6, 8, 11) used to dress me up like I was a living doll for them, dress, panties, makeup, wig and shoes. Then they would parade me around and show everyone in the house and the nabors too. My other sisters (ages 20 & 22) didn't show much interest. Later (I know I was 5 at this time) I put on a pair of my mothers stockings.

It was a slip, a nylon yellow full slip for a young girl (I was about 8). I tried it on and have been hooked ever since. I have a number of vintage slips now. A lot of my dresses and skirts don't need a slip but when they do, well lifting the hem of my dress / skirt and seeing the lace of a slip is just so feminine to me.

I would assume that most of us tried our moms clothes on. Im not any different I would find her lingerie, heels, stockings, pretty much anything I could find... when I wanted sexier clothes I would raid friends sisters drawers for thongs and other things

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    The first thing I tried on was my sisters leggings and her pink leotard at age 7. We were playing dress up. I was parading around the house and my dad saw me and asked me to sit down. He told me that no matter what I do in life, as long as I don't hurt anyone, that I was his son and that he was proud of me no matter who I grew up to be. I didn't know what he was talking about at the time but of course now I do.

bikini...mmmm...felt so yummy. hehe

My sister's friend had an awesome purple string bikini, I loved that bikini, in fact I loved my sister's friend as well but she was wayyyyy older than me back then (3 yrs.) I guess I would have been around 6 years old. Then my sister and I would change bathing suits in the pool as well, she only had a boring one piece, but it still felt great.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile View Post
    Mum's white satin bra. I'd have been about 13.
    Mum, Dad and my brother had gone to town and I was alone and bored.
    Tried it on from her underwear drawer. Only had it on for a minute when I paniced about them coming home finding me.
    In the panic, I couldnt release to hooks and fumbled for a good 2 minutes before turning it around on me and un-doing it at the front.
    5 minutes later, when I realised they'd be gone for hours, and had only been gone for 30 minutes, I was back in the drawer trying the matching knickers and the bra.
    Then the matching suspenders too and some tan stockings.

So the very first was a bra, but in the same day I was up to full underwear.

The next saturday I went a lil further, more so the week after... and the rest leads me here
    Jumping in at the deep end is often the best way
    I am a man and I just want the freedom to wear what I want in public or private. Is that really too much to ask?

One of my grandmother's full slips. I think I was about 7 or 8 at the time.
    "Television is very educational. Whenever somebody turns it on, I go into another room and read a book." -- Groucho Marx

either pantyhose or a nightgown ; Ive tried to remember but just cant.

High heels followed by stockings and suspenders.