Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

My mom's granny panties. Horrible as they were i liked it.

NorthWestern Kentucky Near Evansville, In
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Mari View Post
    My sister's panties when I was around 4 or 5. Three of my sisters (ages 6, 8, 11) used to dress me up like I was a living doll for them, dress, panties, makeup, wig and shoes. Then they would parade me around and show everyone in the house and the nabors too. My other sisters (ages 20 & 22) didn't show much interest. Later (I know I was 5 at this time) I put on a pair of my mothers stockings.
    Do your sisters still help you?

For me it was my mothers navy colored leotard and a pair of her navy tights. I also donned her red wig. Oh I felt so sexy.

One day when I was really young like 7 or 8 I remember jokingly asking my mom to try on her bra, and she thought it was hillarious

A pair of my sister's black panties, then a bra, teddy and night gowns. i still remember the first time she caught me in her room dressed in her clothes..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany6791 View Post
    For me it was my moms pantyhose when I was about 6.
    My mom's RHT stockings. She used to let me and my sister wear the ones with runs in them. Billie Jean

Alisa Parra
    was really young 4-5ish and i wore my cuzs tights and mary janes and went to play with her and her friends!!

OBG , stockings and bra, my mothers felt great.

Panties and slip, age 4 or 5. Thanks, Grandma............., Thanks Mom......................., Thanks Sis and all of your friends too.

I was 11 and tried on silky slip and dress , couldn't leave womens cloths alone ever since hooked and love it

For me it was my mother shoes she had so many beautiful pair I just love wearing them

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    High heels which were in my toy box when I was very small, but PANTYHOSE, when I was old enough to "know better".
    Rachel Lea

My Mum's 15 denier tan tights, when I was about 8 years old.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Mom's dress...boy, was getting that zipper up tough in the back.......come to think of it, getting the zipper down w/o ripping anything wasn't easy either!

My mom's pantyhose that I snuck out of her room. WAY too big for me at the age I was (which I can't even remember right now). Then one day my parents and I were walking through the mall parking lot and found a pair of Legg's Sheer Elegance in Size A. They were going to set them aside for my cousin, but I wound up sneaking around and wearing them whenever I could so much I put runners in them. My mom suspected what had happened and called me a sissy (of course, in a non-approving way).

My mom's slip and panties.

My friend dressed me up in a bra, pink panties, a skirt and a tank top, then, styled my hair.

One of my mom's pantyhose. Loved them every since

a bit nutty
    Oh, pantyhose for sure. My mom had to hide them from me. First dress was my sister's ballerina tutu/tights costume. I may have been 5.

Ginger

My mum's little black girdle (wore it in bed). Never realised at the time that it wouldn't end there!
    It was long before the internet, so you felt cut off from anyone else who felt the same.

When I was 5 we had a foster child living with us who was an 8 year old girl. We always played together (my parents actually took in the foster child so that I'd have company, since I was an only child). One day we were playing in her room and she dared me to put on her panties and slip...I didn't think there was anything wrong with doing it, and had wondered how her clothes felt, since they were so different from what I wore (how come no opening in her underpants??? )so I took the dare and put them on. We never told my parents that we did this...but from that time on I'd try to sneak some of my mother's things on me (vastly too big!! ) and eventually I started going into my cousin's room who lived in the apartment upstairs of ours, and try on her bras, slips, panties, girdles and nylons.

For me it was my mother's wedding gown. I had never seen anything so fancy and when I found it I just had to put it on. I think I was 9 or 10 at the time and remember that even then it was too small for me to do all those buttons up in the back. Ever since, I've wanted my own wedding gown!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Like many of the women in this thread I started with my Mom's bra. I think I was 7 or 8 at the time. It was huge and I looked ridiculous. I had some girlfriends in the neighbor hood that had their dress up box. I would play with them and we would play dress up all the time. I had an outfit that I loved. It was a huge red hat, black dress, and white plastic pearls. I felt like the Queen Mum at high tea in that outfit.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

For me it was a black thong,

tried and never stopped - felt way too good and natural

My sister was in ice skating. When her old ice skating dress was warn out, I snagged it and put that on along with an old pair of my mom's pantyhose. I think I was like 10 or 11 at the time.