Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

The first thing i ever wore was a pair of panties and a silky nightgown,,, I was hooked after that.

Somewhere I have toddler pictures of me wearing my aunt's heels, so it started early for me. The earliest conscious memory is wearing my mom's pantyhose as an early teen.

First panties then tried pantyhose. Loved mom's lipstick! Now it's shoes.

Pretty certain it was pantyhose when i was around 5-6.

Banned Read only
    Pantyhose.... tights.... a repressed child by religion exploring new desires (Sexuality), by a church that forbid desire....so I found stockings to be my sex, as a boy. Fantasizing of a girl wearing them, until that just became me wearing them??

It was a green leotard and green footless tights back in the eighties. Having been scared out of my wits actually buying them, I couldn't wait to get home and try them on. I think it was during the reign of the "Green Godess" fitness woman. A pretty vile colour of green it was too but I was very pleased at the time.

a green fun fur dress/skirt, i couldint resist, it was one of my sisters

first clothing was my sister's one piece, black bathing suit. It was hanging on the shower curtain rod to dry and I really wanted to know what it would feel like. I was young maybe 6 or 7. First outfit was my sisters also. I was lucky to be 2 years younger and about the same size. First outfit was always my fav - pink bikini panties and matching bra, tan pantyhose, a blue plaid skirt with a royal blue turtle neck sweater and about 1" heels. Add a little lipstick and I was in heaven. I "borrowed" many of my sisters clothes, hose and nighties over the years!
    Love to all
    LoriAnn

Casey
    Wow. I envy those of you that grew up with sisters. But then again, that might have been a good thing that i did not because I'm sure I would have been a bad little kid...and probably would have been caught numerous times.

for me it was a pair of my sisters panties when i was 12 they were silky and felt so good i never gave them back shortly after that i liberated one of her bra's I was very lucky to have an older sister that was very fashionable.

My first experience was when I was 12. I went to my female friend's house and she made a dare for me to try on her clothes, I was hooked. I wish I would've had an understanding older sister, that would've made life easier than sneaking around and hiding in the dressing rooms at walmart.[/I]

Put in a dress, had my hair styled, and sent to the shops.

Had to be a nice pair of red tights that were a hand me down in my moms "old" clothign drawer. A friend of mine's sister dared me to try on her old crocheted tights, and I did. Over my jeans! She was pissed I stretched them out. So the seed was planted and I had to try these tights on that were lying around my house. They were the most incredible shade of red, I remember - how can girls not totally freak when you can change your leg color with all these awesome tights? After that it was a slippery slope into sister's tights, leotards and tutus, and then into Mom's pantyhose. Eventually I tried her real silk stockings.

A late sixties short mini dress of moms that was royal blue with an empire waist and the top was a lighter baby blue with ruffles in the middle going around the neck with long sleeves and the same ruffle around the wrists. Pantyhose and everything else came a little later, I was only 6 at the time.

My first article was my moms banana yellow 2 piece bathing suit I just loved the color of it and the way it felt and once I tried it on I loved the way it looked on me lol.I was around 13 at the time

Wife's thigh highs...shazam!!!

The first thing i tried on was a bra and panties

I haven't yet posted here.

The first thing I truly wore all day was, a pair of white with black dots, lace band panties. with a tiny little bow in the middle. I wore them all day to 8th grade. Next time I wore a pair of black lace panties. They felt really nice under my Jordache jeans.

my first time was my cousins panties and later a different cousins bras, have been hooked ever since

Aspiring Member
    Well it started with men spandex briefs, loved them and wore them out with two or three years of consistant wearing. They were no longer available,what to do? Ah ha, the wife girdle, it was even better than the spandex and so much more sexy.

a pair of my mothers pantyhose, then the dress and heels weren't far behind that
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i think it was a bra, but it quickly progressed to a full outfit. my mom had a wig which i tried on along with these boots that had heels so i guess a full outfit is the correct answer. we should make this into a game show or something

Junior Member TeaganNataliaAcheson's Avatar
    My mums bra and heels. Bra kinda just slipped right off, I was like 7 and the heels were obviously way too big.

A pair of womens white Keds canvas sneakers.
    The first pair weren't my size, so I had to squeeze into them.

I first tried on my cousins swimming suite, then i moved on to wearing my sisters underwear. loved it! xx