Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

My older sister had a bikini, I just had to try it on ....which I did....I was hooked .
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Smile

My earliest memory (I must have been about 3 years old) is when my sister dressed me in a bright yellow tutu she used at dancing classes. I remember my Mum saying to my sister "don't do it again as he may want wear more of your clothes" She didn't, but I still did!

Silver Member
    My mums panties were the first and then as my sister got older and she got some lovely underwear to share with her brother and the day she bought a basque with suspenders, oh my goodness it was like all my christmases had come at once, how I loved to dress in that, stockings and her high heels

Thre is a pic of me somwhere in a wig and pearls, and some kind of a blue frock,,, taken at a point where I wasn't even out of diapers yet.
    I think I found the wig, and then grnadma, or mom, or somone thought it would be funny to add to it.
    My next fun discoverie was pantyhose

First article of women's clothing that I tried on

was a beautiful long leg panty girdle. Firm and exquisite. Then the bras. Couldn't wait to child sit again. Every time she asked, I said yes. (If it was only for something else!) Classy lady. Even to this day. Anonymous in Maryland
    Last edited by anonymousinmaryland; 06-22-2009 at 03:26 PM.

That's easy, it was my mother's high heel shoes, and I loved them from the begining. I then moved on to stockings, panties, etc., etc., and it just got better and better. I'll bet that if most guys felt what I feel when I wear female clothing, they'd all be crossdressers. But I guess that special feeling is reserved just for us special "girls".

Loves Pantyhose Melissa in hose's Avatar
    My Mom's pantyhose, I was 7 or 8. she left them on the towl rack. i then tried to shower in her bathroom as often as I could.

Pink princess dress!!! At my grandmother's house, my cousin's would dress me up when they played dressup!

it was a blue quilted dressing gown, remember those!
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

I love this thread!

I have to say that I love reading this thread, and return to it often to catch up!

Aileen

panties and a bra

i love this post! lara you did a great job girlie

i love this post too. i was glad i started it. lets me kno that everyone tried on different articles when they started
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

first article of women's clothing that u tried on Reply to Thread

mi sisters bra.. it felt very nice...
    love and kisses for all of you

It was when my parents went to visit relatives for the day. I put on my mother's panties, stockings and slip and felt so good in them I wore them all day!

Aspiring Member
    I remember wanting to wear tights and pantyhose as early as age 5. Didn't actually try them till about age 14 and first item was nylon knee hi's. I quickly graduated to pantyhose, though.(Mom's and/or sister's) Added a pair of sister's heels a couple of years later, didn't get into the rest till my early 20's. I love all the clothes, but hose are still my favorites!

From memory, it was a piar of french knickers belonging to my X. From there I bought a bra, panties, suspenders and nightgown.
    I play when I can.
    I enjoy when I play.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Homepage My Twitter

Guess it would have been a pair of my Mum's stockings & soon afterwards a pair of her panties. Felt wonderful but very wicked!

Chris

For me, it was a pair of RHT stockings with a garter belt and a pair of panties. That was a long time ago and I will always remember the "RUSH" that it gave me.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Me dressin

Mine was panties then heels!! I was so excited!!

My Mother's bras and girdles!

My first women's article

My mom's hose when I was about 6-7. Bras, panties, tights, slips, etc. came decades later.

First Article

The first article of female clothing was some "Dress-up" clothes that belonged to a school mate's grandmother when we were about 6 years old. We were just playing around and I didn't think anything about it as far as CDing is concerned.

At around 9 or 10, my sister had a pair of "Over-the Calf" rainbow colored toe socks that I liked to wear, but still didn't think it to be CDing at that time.

The first time that I ventured into Cding was at age of 12. Was mowing my aunt and uncle's yard for the summer. Went inside to get a drink of water and fresh laundered clothes were sitting on the couch. Her bra was on top and I put it on and have been obsessed with wearing a bra since then. Am now 46 years old.

My moms yellow lace front panties.I was so hooked that I try to buy lace or satin panties all the time

Thumbs up re/ply

`4` me it was a Bra.'' plain white with some padding..
    :rose2