Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: first article of women's clothing that u tried on

i was older before i started dressing, found hot thong panties left behind in a dryer, used to wear them under clothes frequently, went on fro there, small steps, but always increasing.

For me it sister panties or a silk slip, don't remember which was first.

was 12 and tried on my moms bra pantyhose and a pretty blue dress

Aspiring Member
    Just playing mums & dads with my sister when I was six years old, she suggested I be the mum & helped me slip into one of her skirts. I absolutely loved it & it just snowballed from there.

North Eastern Nevada - The Land of Sage Brush
    I remember when I was quite young my mom putting nail polish on my toes and fingers... I was always jealous of the girls, their cute skirts and stockings and stuff, why couldn't I wear them?... So, when I was about 15 I was home alone and thought... Ooo... why don't I get into my stepmother's stuff... So I did... I think the first was her panties, then her bra that I stuffed with some tissue, and maybe a skirt or something I don't remember, then her makeup (I sort of knew how to do that from watching my mom), I was soooo happy...

I was 4 when I first tried a on pair of my mum's pantyhose and a dress. I was instantly hooked :-)

My aunt came to visit when I was 7 or 8. I went into her bedroom and her silk slip lay on the bed. I discovered the joy of slippery silk than day and it didn't take long to find other ways to indulge my fetish.

For me it was a bra that I found.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

those cute little black leather booties my mom had. She never did find out where she lost them
    Opposites attract: I think I took this concept of physics a bit toooo personally!! Hetero, Gay, Lesbian, Bi, TG, TS, TB, BP, BS, ET....I know I fit in there somewhere...but who cares!!! Happiness: lies in self progress, truth, love, and tolerance. I'm Me! No one else can be me but me. Ironic: is how society made me embarrassed to go out in public, and yet the biggest reason I wanna go out is to seek their approval. The fact that girls and guys both CD is an indication to me that there are parallels that exist that allow many of us, at times, to be able to actually feel what it's like to be that opposite sex...in every possible facet. the way they think, feel, react, speak, and more. It's a two way street that many of us intersect down the way. Soooo....Be happy with what you have and SMILE!! Kisses and Hugs to EVERYONE!!!!!

I was 12 and it was pantyhose, followed by a babydoll nighty with ruffled sissie panties. I've been on the joy ride ever since.

pantyhose... and the second, leotard!!

The little dresses my mom put on me when I was an infant...little white socks with lace, up until I was 4...pantyhose when I was 7!

Banned Read only
    Hmm.......Let me see, my mothers pantyhose when I was @12ish. I just loved the way they felt on my then hairless legs. Now I perfer just bare legs with heels. Go figure

Thera
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think the first was a pair of my mom's heels that I just wanted to try walking in when I was around 7 or 8 years old. After that was stockings or pantyhose during my early teens. Stockings I like the feel of; heels, not so much.

I was about 15 when I stole a pair of my sister's panties. They were pink, silky, high cut with a lace border, actually quite risqué for a 17 year old in those days. She thought our mom threw them out - little did she know. I didn't take it much further back then and my cross dressing went dormant for 20+ years. But I still remember them and still have an attraction to pink panties!

Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by ThereseW View Post
    I was about 15 when I stole a pair of my sister's panties. They were pink, silky, high cut with a lace border, actually quite risqué for a 17 year old in those days. She thought our mom threw them out - little did she know. I didn't take it much further back then and my cross dressing went dormant for 20+ years. But I still remember them and still have an attraction to pink panties!
    The comment about being risqué for their day made me laugh. When I first discovered panties as a teen in the early 80s, string bikinis were risqué for my girlfriends. There were far fewer options (no boy shorts, tangas, etc.) and only strippers wore thongs or g-strings as part of their stage costumes. So string bikinis were about the sexiest panties I could find.

Moms heels and grandmas girdle and stockings

Beautiful Girl To Billie SweetNikki's Avatar
    About 11 years old when i tried my mums panties & bra & wanted to ever since

My sitter, when I was about 6-7 dressed me up in my sister's nightie and panties. Don't remember how or why, but I've been hooked ever since.
    "Never explain- Your friends don't need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway"

"It's Never too late to have a Happy Childhood!"

"I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

skirt heels and hose

A late sixties short mini dress of moms that was royal blue with an empire waist and the top was a lighter baby blue and royal blue flowers and ruffles in the middle going around the v neck with long sleeves and the same ruffle around the wrists. I also seem to remember a mini full slip with a bra top which I used tissue to fill out. I always loved watching mom get ready to go out someplace special and was even lucky from time to time to help zip up her dresses. She had just worn that the night before and the next day i had the opportunity to try it on, it looked so nice on mom, I was mezmerized by it, it called to me. Pantyhose and everything else came a little later, I was only 7 at the time but I was hooked for life after that, I just couldn't and still can't get enough.

Banned Read only
    swiped the neighbor girls panties at age 9. i knew I was a female 2 years before that though.

satin belly dancing skirt. I still have it, too.

Banned Read only
    I think I was about 5 and my parents has their friends and their two daughters over.They were slightly older than I at about 7 or 8 and they forced me to put on my mum's lacy knickers and a slip. I was startled,confused but then started to feel nice.

I remember I was 9. I went into my parents bathroom and took my mothers bra off the hook she hung them on. I put it on, tightened the straps and saw my bosom start to full out her cups. I was so excited.