Thread: I have to brag

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Talking I have to brag

I started school here in march and just received my grades. I have a A in intro to college and a C- in math. I know the C- is low but I had to work really hard to get it.
    I just had to brag.
    Thanks.

Hey, if you had to work hard for it, then I'd wear it with pride. Congrats to you! Sometimes grades are a poor reflection of what you really got out of the class (or worked to achieve).

Awesome, dude - well done!! I agree with Ze, sometimes the grade is not an accurate reflection of the work you put in to the class, so if you know you worked hard for that C-, be proud of it!
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Coming from a family of educators.......A hard C is always better than an easy A
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Oh, boy. I'm starting college in the fall. Now I'm scared.

Great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4serrus
    If you look like the laundry basket threw up on you you're doing it wrong.
    Do you know every thought that crosses your mind? To know the mind of many is to know the depth of the ocean. Where at? What era? Why? It is to ask of heaven, how many stars? Those near, those far, those seen, unseen, heard by whom, in darkness, alone, or in sunlight, beyond? How far? Who cares? Our creator, over all seasons presiding, knows each mind by name.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Don't be. Just take it one class at a time. I have ADD and Bi-polar and boy was it fun at times. I also used my disability office to and they help me when I needed it.

Good for you buddy well done

Well Done Hun and definitely nothing wrong with a 'C' it's a pass and thats the main thing xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!