Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have several male admirers, so confused

as you know i have a myspace page and enjoy blogging. well today i got 8 messages from guys wanting to meet me. some were cute and some not so. anyway i'm trying to explain, to one of the cute ones, that i am not a woman and infact i am a man. i really need to get to my therapist on tuesday cause this is bothering me, first i find him cute and that i actually wanted to be his woman for a second or 2.

i want the dead honest truth. do i really look like a woman in my pics? maybe it's just me that can see the man under the makeup? i may have to lock down my myspace and turn it invisible till i can get this straight in my head. this is going way to fast for me.
    Last edited by az_azeel; 06-18-2009 at 07:00 PM. Reason: merged posts please use the edit or multi quote button
    My best friend gave me the best advice
    He said each day's a gift and not a given right
    Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
    And try to take the path less traveled by
    That first step you take is the longest stride

thank you. i guess i never thought that i would attract and guys (at a long distance maybe) let alone comming home to 3 pages of emails from guys wanting to date me. and it's just my luck the most persistant one live here in stafford.

as Berinthia said be carefull as this is the net.. but its not surprising your getting hits from men.. youy myspace profile says you are female.. that alone is can be deceitful and can lead to a lot of abuse should someone actually find out your a man.. unless its what you want .. just be carefull ...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Regardless of your pics you blog spells it out...so me thinks you have admirers.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Julie, I can commiserate. I was out to a bar with some friends last Saturday. An admirer kept hitting on me and one of my friends. This was the first time I'd gotten such persistent attention from a guy and I gotta say it was kinda creepy (so was he) but flattering at the same time. I still have mixed emotions about it.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieP View Post
    i want the dead honest truth. do i really look like a woman in my pics?
    Going on your avatar and profile pic, yes. IMHO You have a very natural feminine look in your pictures. As for the guys "maybe not knowing", well I doubt it.

Take me for example. I have it clearly written in the first sentence of my Yahoo profile that I'm a happily married crossdresser and I still get guys "hitting on me" or requesting to be my friend. I don't mind in the least but I do hope they understand that it's never going to go anywhere. In your case, I agree with Di, I think they know that you're not a genetic female and they don't care or that that's perfectly ok as a T-girl is what they're looking for.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Hi Julie-

It is weird and confusing and oddly flattering at the same time, isn't it? Yes, you do look like a girl, btw. I've been hit on a few times both on line and out and about. I figure they must be drunk or nearsighted. Fortunately for me I am happily married and my wife would transition me with a grapefruit spoon if I messed around, so it's easy to say no, though I have been very tempted. Very tempted.

Just be careful, girl. There are lots of crazies as well as very genuine people out there on the net. If you ever do decide to meet someone, take all the precautions that any girl would take meeting someone for the first time. Good luck to you. Oh, one last thing. A lot of times fantasies are much better than the real thing and you don't have to change the sheets or go get a checkup afterwards.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Sweety that is great that you are attracting men. That is so cool to me. I hope you get your feeling right. you look so amazing in your profie pic
    Evelyn

I posted a profile and a few photos on a site. In my profile I state that I am a CD and am only interested in hearing from other CDs. I have gotten a "ton of hits" from all sorts of men. I have ignored nearly all of them. I did exchange messages with a few that appeared to be interesting. Most took the "hint" that we realy had nothing in common. I had to cut it off with one or two.
    Hugs, Carole

Just be careful out there my friend. Most guys are not worth the paper they are printed on.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I think that some of the guys might not know you're TG.

Men don't read profiles, they ogle at pictures.... you should set them straight, or you could end up digging yourself out of a hole....
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 06-18-2009 at 09:09 PM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

You look like who you are supposed to be. But do be careful! It is usually the ones that see us day after day that we have to worry about!
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I wouldn't say you are a woman unless you are. You are starting things off on the wrong foot.

Maybe you could put that you are a woman in your profile so guys will search for you but in your description or whatever be sure to say you are a TG right up front.

I think honesty is the best policy all around.

Kisses,

Allie

Banned Read only

I could never be your woman

first i find him cute and that i actually wanted to be his woman for a second or 2.

Tell me something gorgeous, do you want to meet a man but you're scared he won't find you attractive once he meets you up close? Are you worried that you won't be able to maintain the illusion because of your body and/or voice?

Let me give you a little hint, don't try to act or advertise yourself like a woman. Tell them you're a CD or TG or whatever. THEY WON'T CARE. It's so amazing that there are perfectly nice men out there who like us for who we are. I don't know why, but apparently there's a pole for every hole honey.

I have an ad on AFF and it's a blast! I turn on my little webcam and flirt with the boys for hours on end. The attention from those wonderful men can be very addictive and empowering and frankly, I recommend it.

Please don't get too uptight and waste too much time.

We're not getting any younger

-Misty

Banned Read only
    Here comes Captain Obvious to the rescue!

anyway i'm trying to explain, to one of the cute ones, that i am not a woman and infact i am a man.

Maybe if you had checked "male" instead of "female," this wouldn't be a problem. But if you're going to lie, you deserve what you get.

Doncha think?

Aspiring Member
    Truth be told, not knowing who you are, if I were to see your picture for the first time I would guess you to be a cd.

In one part you say you're a male and in another part you say you are a female.

Why don't you state more firmly what you want? Why not write that you're looking for female friends and not interested in men?
    Unless of course you are interested and secretly enjoy the attention and the flattery.

Another thing to ask yourself is why are you advertising at all? What's the motivation for you to be posing as a woman? What are you ultimately looking for?

Your profile shows your gender as "Female" . . . . so it is not unreasonable to assume you are!

If you don't want confusion, I suggest you state clearly who you are and what you are looking for.
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

IMO your profile pic on here looks like a GG, I wouldn't think otherwise.
    The myspace pic is a bit more CDer-ish, but unless someone was specifically looking for that, definitely they will believe that its a 100% GG.

If I was a guy looking for love/a hookup on myspace, though i've never used it before, i would assume that there would be hundreds of results i'm interested in.. so no time to actually read thru the profiles properly. Tunnel vision would probably result in pink bg + female gender listed + SINGLE + girl pic = auto message. Most probably even a copy/pasted interested message.

Of course there would also be those who saw the "male" part written in your profile but decided to give it a reply anyway, since it couldn't hurt. Or they might be confused about the other two parts at the same time talking about being a female.

just imho.

Bruce

Guys think with their penis, so get used to it. I think that saying you are a woman is misleading. In the very few sites or ads that I have posted I have always written " Middle aged tv/cd" Sometimes I throw in the word "attractive, LOL !!"

Guys are going to look, for sure. It's flattering. I go out when I travel and get looks all the time. Just do what a woman does, act like you are ignoring it ( but she's not).

As everyone else has stated BE CAREFUL. Do not get yourself into a situation you cannot get out of. It's not worth it.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

I had similar experience, when i had a myspace photos, and profile. Lots of guys wanting a relationship, even marriage! I told most of them the truth about lucille. Some didn't give up. I finally pulled my pics, and profile. After 55 yrs of singleness, I am convinced, that seven times more guys, are seeking women, than vice versa!! My men seeking women single ads, draw very little response, but, ads as a lady, get many responses. Would that it could be the other way around sometimes! I have come very close to meeting admirers, but, either wising up, and, or fear, chickened out. Sadly, we live in a world, where we can't trust much. I trust my cats, though.

as you know i have a myspace page and enjoy blogging. well today i got 8 messages from guys wanting to meet me. some were cute and some not so. anyway i'm trying to explain, to one of the cute ones, that i am not a woman and infact i am a man. i really need to get to my therapist on tuesday cause this is bothering me, first i find him cute and that i actually wanted to be his woman for a second or 2.

i want the dead honest truth. do i really look like a woman in my pics? maybe it's just me that can see the man under the makeup? i may have to lock down my myspace and turn it invisible till i can get this straight in my head. this is going way to fast for me.
    Look, I think you've done a wonderful job with your look, but I am certain all or nearly all of those men have a thing for TV/CDs. And, nothing's wrong with that, but it really takes far more than clothing / makeup / etc to be fully passable.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty is Kindafem View Post
    Tell me something gorgeous, do you want to meet a man but you're scared he won't find you attractive once he meets you up close? Are you worried that you won't be able to maintain the illusion because of your body and/or voice?

Let me give you a little hint, don't try to act or advertise yourself like a woman. Tell them you're a CD or TG or whatever. THEY WON'T CARE. It's so amazing that there are perfectly nice men out there who like us for who we are. I don't know why, but apparently there's a pole for every hole honey.

I have an ad on AFF and it's a blast! I turn on my little webcam and flirt with the boys for hours on end. The attention from those wonderful men can be very addictive and empowering and frankly, I recommend it.

Please don't get too uptight and waste too much time.

We're not getting any younger

-Misty
    I agree with Misty.....just don't do anything while confused once you make your choice enjoy it because you are in for a ride

i'll answer you this way; you don't look like a guy at all. best of luck sorting this out .....perhaps the distance created by the internet is the perfect distance between illusion and disappointment.

Thank you for the honesty. if you don't know about the mistakes you make you won't learn and grow from them.

this tuesday i start going to counceling, am i a CD or TG, well for me that is the million dollar question. i don't know how many times i saw myself in the mirror and thought who is this and why is my wife/girlfriend attracted to him. i would even go as far as tell my ex that i could cut off my penis and niether of us would miss it (we hadn't had sex in the last 3 years of the marriage) as it was rarely use (except to pee) and it feels uncomfortable (has for as long as i can remember).

as for the myspace page, i never had one but thought it would be a place just to host some pics, thoughts and feelings. well now i know that the 2 sides of the coin are completely different. most likely these guys throw a ton of crap against the wall in hopes that something will stick. as for being attracted to men, i truely never looked until recently and some are. do i want to jump into bed with them....no i don't. when i look at women i look at there makeup (color, how much/little and application), how they walk, general movements, what are they wearing and to where.