Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any of you girls have a little black dress?

Any of you girls have a little black dress?

How many girls out there have a little black dress?

Did you ever go out dressed en femme with it?

How did you feel?

Even if you didn't go out with it it's still fun wearing it at home. I always enjoy wearing a little black dress with black pantyhose. I really feel like a girl! Its so great! I'm one of those girls that just enjoys wearing it at home when I have alone time!

Emmi

My little black dress is my dream come true. If I could go to a friends wedding dressed en femme I would wear my little black dress! I know my wife would not go for that so I'd let her wear my little black dress.

Actually she wouldn't be able to. She's much more petite. I did buy her a little black dress too!

Emmi

I think my "little black dress" would probably fall into the catagory of "big black dress" ! ! !
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

new girl on the block
    Emmi i know how you feel ...my little black dress got its first mileage this past new year's eve (unfortunately not out and about on the town, still working up the courage for that!) , with it i wore silky black nylons and 5 inch heels ... that i barely walked in LOL... it was my first NYE with my s/o and we had a beautiful candlelight dinner and watched the ball drop on tv ... i felt Fantastic! it was the most femme i had ever felt in my entire life, dare it to say i felt like a real girl ... i can't wait for the next dinner to happen!!

Evelyn,

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you had a great new years eve celebration with your wife and your little black dress! Your outfit sounds really nice and you must have really enjoyed that femme feeling. It's an amazing feeling especially when your dressed in something so sexy as a little black dress!

Thanks for sharing! Hope to hear more from you! And next year I hope you venture out in your little black dress, stockings and heels accompanied by your accepting wife!

Good Luck!

Emmi

Banned Read only
    I love my little black dress. There is a woman at my work who has the same dress and wears it to work occasionally. I wish I looked as good in mine as she does in hers.

The LBD (short for little black dress) is a fashion requirement for anyone. Still not so proper for a wedding, should wear brighter colors and more light colors. Black just doesn't fill the requirement of that scene.

Yes of course I have the dreaded LBD in my wardrobe.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Aspiring Member
    I'm a huge fan of the LBD and I have several in my wardrobe of varying lengths.

Yes, I have worn an LBD out - with a fitted black jacket instead of suit.

Fiona xx
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FionaAlexis; 07-09-2005 at 05:05 AM.

Lbd

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    How many girls out there have a little black dress?

Did you ever go out dressed en femme with it?

How did you feel?

Even if you didn't go out with it it's still fun wearing it at home. I always enjoy wearing a little black dress with black pantyhose. I really feel like a girl! Its so great! I'm one of those girls that just enjoys wearing it at home when I have alone time!

Emmi
    Yes I feel every girl should have at least one I have three now the last one givern to me by a GG friend "to small for her now" it has no back very low front with cris cros ties and very short.

going out in it I don't think so! will need a lot more confidance.
    home at times for that extra sexy look and feel.
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

I have a little black dress and have worn it out a few times. It makes one feel feminine but comfortable.

Jennifer

Little black Dress

I have 4 or 5 LBDs and each one gives me a thrill when I wear it. My profile pic has one that I'm fond of. Black dress, black stockings, black lingerie--it just doesn't get any sexier. I do go out dressed and am always on a high thereafter. Every girl should share in this wonderful experience. Sally2

Wink Ah, The LBD, my fav.

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    My little black dress is my dream come true. If I could go to a friends wedding dressed en femme I would wear my little black dress! I know my wife would not go for that so I'd let her wear my little black dress.

Actually she wouldn't be able to. She's much more petite. I did buy her a little black dress too!

Emmi
    Emmi,
    I have 4-5 lbd's. I wore this one out last fall. It felt great. Wish it didn't have to come off! I was going to wear it to a wedding shortly after this night out. However, my wife said if I did she wouldn't go. Typically there aren't very many good looking GG's at weddings. This one had several and I'm glad I attended in drab.
    Last edited by Sophia Rearen; 07-09-2005 at 06:14 AM.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Dinner is served.

Quote Originally Posted by evelyn_tgirl
    Emmi i know how you feel ...my little black dress got its first mileage this past new year's eve (unfortunately not out and about on the town, still working up the courage for that!) , with it i wore silky black nylons and 5 inch heels ... that i barely walked in LOL... it was my first NYE with my s/o and we had a beautiful candlelight dinner and watched the ball drop on tv ... i felt Fantastic! it was the most femme i had ever felt in my entire life, dare it to say i felt like a real girl ... i can't wait for the next dinner to happen!!
    Evelyn,
    Damn, I'm jealous! That's one of my fantacies. Any chance 3 for dinner?
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

You can't just have one, several are needed, I have three LBD's.

Ruby
    every girl shoulld have at least one

Here is one of mine!

Here's a picture of me in mine. It has black lace all over from head to toe.
    Last edited by JoAnnDallas; 11-16-2006 at 09:24 AM.

Tristen Cox
    Goodness Mona! Hello legs!

Just a skirt

All I have is this black skirt. I would like to find a nice short black dress. LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

Gotta have a LBD I think it was the first dress I purchased. I have worn it out while fourwheeling.

Kymmie

Platinum Member
    yes i got 3 or 4 of them ....pitcures well hay julie want to helpe again???

Banned Read only
    Reposted so you can see the pic. I love it.

Last edited by Deborah; 07-09-2005 at 03:13 PM.

Lbd

No wardrobe would be a real wardrobe without at least one little black dress hanging up inside of it, I recommend at least two - one good one and one for lounging around in the garden drinking chilled wine and nibbling nuts!

Here is a similiar thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=9198 that i start a while ago.