Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Add another marriage down the tubes/update

Add another marriage down the tubes/update

as of this evening....

Been discussing things of late she wanted to start going out to clubs withehr girlfriends and if something came along tha tcaught her eye she wanted to be able to bed it down...Since I haven't been able to perform as a man for 11 years due to a neurological illnessthat left me totally limp..I told her I was OK with that...

yesterdya she took advantage of that and tonight nite she told me that she stopped loving me about two months ago....she said it was because of the Crossdressing and how its's kicked in to over drive recently....

Sooooooo, another down the tubes....

The good thing is I will now be free to move back down to Florida which we moved from 10 years ago and I have really really missed terribley...and will plan on trying to get back down there this fall....

All in all and all I wish my soon to become ex the very best... I thank her for being in my life and it's for the best.

One thing I'll never understand though is why was the fact that I'm bi and she arranged my first bi experience for me and she's bi a bad thing to her but she being bi was OK....as she said I enjoyed it to much...I've never understood that concept. Me bi bad... her bi OK???? Can someone exlain that to me please???? Other thna she was jealous and felt threatned and if that was the case since this happened right after we started dating and moved in together so why did she marry me????

So don't feel sorry....its for the best....I get to be free and unattached and Stephanie will be out free now as well...and we'll be moving back to Florida...yahoooo!!!!!!!!! can't wait....

PS she won't be getting anything..I've given it over to her already jsut incase this day ever came....

OK so who wants to party now and celelbrate....next two nites are goingto be at the gay clubs in nashville.....anyone want to meet up????
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    Hey at least you seem cool with it and I think it's great, I'd party with yer

Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kathryn Janos
    Well Steph, I'll still express my condolences - it still sucks when love ends, even if you don't feel it now or ever. But good luck, and based upon your wishes, even if she's a bit illogical, I also hope that what she does brings her happiness.

Hopefully you're going to be plenty happy with your own life back as you want it.
    "Thoughts are the shadows of feelings, always darker, emptier, and simpler. I don't care if they're fake or real, I just thank them for showing up at all. I have black periods. Who does not? But they are part of me; they are not a part of illness, but a part of my being. What am I saying? I have the courage to have them. Four o' clock in the morning. This sucks." - Alkaline Trio - Warbrain (First line courtesy of Nietzsche)
    WARNING: Sarcasm, dry humor, witticisms, and a twisted sense of humor is likely to be present in this post. Please read accordingly. If you are uncertain of my intention, PM me before posting a hasty response that will only serve to embarrass you. If necessary, I will clarify the confusion.

Gold Member
    Always sorry to hear about a marriage breaking up, but it sounds like you're handling well. Maybe you've been ready for this for a long time? Anyway, you know you have friends here, so have fun back down in Florida.

Please love my about to becoem ex with all my heart and soul only want the best for her and if she can't be happy with me then I'll let her fly free like a butterfly....she was there when I was serioulsy ill and paralyszed and she she had to feed me bathed me and everything else... She's a great girl she jsut couldn't accept this new phase that I've gone into...I can't fault her for that....I am not a man because I've lost the ability to perform as a man... she has a right to experience her womanhood....I want her happy that is the paramount love I have for her....her happiness for herself and if she can't get it from em anymore for who I am now then she needs to look else where....

She will never find anyone who loved her the way I do....nor will I.

So now I guess life will go on and we'll se ehat is over the next hill for both of us....

Please no Oh I'm so sorry....I don't need it it and rally don't want to look a tit that way....

Thanks...

PS I'm looking to go to the Ft. Myers area..so anyone can give me a heads up on how things are there now let me know...I lived in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area for 20 years but use to hang on vacation over in Ft. Myers Beach....

Dang this dressing stuff sure is toxic!!!!!
    Last edited by Sherry-Stephanie; 06-18-2009 at 11:45 PM.

I guess that if it works out for both of you and you're happier, then good for you. It wouldn't have worked for me, and it appears to me that she used your CDing as an excuse, but that's just me being cynical I think.
    Good luck.
    warmly, Linnea

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    [SIZE=4]Sorry to hear that, but as you said its for the best.. I felt that way at first even though a part of me was let down since it looked like she stopped trying and starting looking out for her own needs vice fixing us..anyway.. its been for the best as you say.. but only gets better..if i can get her to stop on the railroad tracks with a train coming..oooppss! did i say that???? okay just kidding..honest [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I was a bit confused reading about your future plans but then the 'blonde' (no offense..lol) light went out .. you were talking about you and 'Stephanie' moving back to Florida.., right??? [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I was thinking you meant you and your soon to be 'ex'.. duhhh.. sorry.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]best of luck with this situation and hope it works out for all parties, especially you.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hugs,[/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Linnea..I think your closer to the truth than you think...she got tired of meing with a man who couldn't be a man anymore and simply used the dressing as her "out card" to be able to getback into being with guys....I've told her for years she was able to pursue somethignshe could..didn't see why she had to do without because I couldn't do it with her anymore...

BTW I had CIDP...it's in the MS ALS Polio family....it's in remission for now knock on wood....

I don't wish divorce on anyone. I went down that road twice before age 34. Been unmarried ever since. You sound very strong, but it probably wouldn't hurt to have a chat with a professional. I find it odd that it has only been two months for her, to come to this decision. I wish you the best of luck and enjoy sunny Florida, when you finally get back there!!!

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    [SIZE=4]Steph, I would hope you do know I was not making light of your situation.. sometimes humor eases the pain for me.. I feel for anyone going through a breakup.. did my two..and add a serious GF too.. none were easy.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hugs,[/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well SS you have total freedom now so best of luck.
    BTW you can email anytime and tell me all the juicy gossip like always.LOL
    My last two dates have been out the door awesome just to let you know.
    And yes I was a very bad girl.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Steph,

I didn't see this coming at all. I had the impression everything was, well... tolerable. You are very brave and your well wishes for your wife's happiness is admirable to say the very least. I hope you stay in remission and find the happiness you deserve.

dd

My Dear S-S,

To be at peace with yourself, with all you've been through, is truly inspiring. I sense no bitterness or anger at what Life's thrown you. Here's hoping that the Best is truly yet to come.

Bobbi
    I AM Shirley, and don't call me Serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry-Stephanie View Post
    So don't feel sorry....its for the best....I get to be free and unattached and Stephanie will be out free now as well...and we'll be moving back to Florida...yahoooo!!!!!!!!! can't wait....
    It sounds like you and your future-ex are able to deal with the break up in a very adult and respectful way. I'm very happy for the both of you in that respect. You both know that it is time and rather than try and save a doomed relationship, you've chosen to pursue a more rewarding life apart. I think that's very admirable.

I don't feel sorry for you at all, but rather very hopeful about your future. I'm sure there are some difficulties in all of this, but you obviously know it is for the best and are looking forward toward the promise of better days ahead. Good for you!

Here's to BOTH of you finding a better life and the happiness that you each deserve in life.

[SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Hey it's my third (and final) divorce so I'm us to all of this stuff....14 years and I've known her for 20 so it's been a while....so I'm use to all of this....

Now my second marriage...hah that's a whole total different beast.....

Deedee...I didn't really see it coming either...there were just little things that were going on these past few weeks that didn't add up...must be the cop in me....she's been very good helping with the dressing etc...even up to a few days ago...it's just been eating away at her that I'm not going femme. As she has said I'm not the man she married...she even said it wouldn't matter if I stopped dressing....but she's looking to find some bi girls to start dating as well as guys...so I think that she just decided she wanted ehr freedon...part of it also si she wants to go out and party as well...

MY wife got very heavy over the past few years due to health issues and she has always had this need to be able to "turn heads"...andshe hasn't...she needs this to valid her self through her looks...I ahve tried and tried to get her to work out to losoe weigh to do something so she doesn't have any more strokes....but nothing....now a few guys start telling her she looks good and she's all motivated..so this is more about her freedom I think than anything....If it works out where she now starts dropping the weight and reduces her health risk then that's great....see a great motto for jenny Craig..."Drop your sissy husband and loose 40lbs instantly"!!!!

I'll forever be thankful for her sticking with me during those extremely difficult times and 've been with her during her tough times....but now it times we move on in different directions....we always said that our relation would last for all times...we were each other soulmate our rock our best friend...I guess the fact that we couldn't be each other lover in the end is what took the ship down....and I told her the other day that I loved her unconditionally..after all how many husbands would be OK with their wife having a boyfriend so they could be able to enjoy their womanhood....I told her that I loved her unconditionally and always would....but I got back from her that she loved me unconditioanlly as well, BUT....and that but was the dressing and as I told her if there is a BUT there then it's not unconditionally...and if you can't love me for everything I am today then it's over....with this new freedom that I've told her to go after she's gone nuts ..l"ike a kid in a candy store"....I could handle that...it's when she told me that her love for me changed a couple of months ago that did it in....

But I can say one thing here....I will not under any circumstnace get involved with anyone else....this puppy is going to be the Lone Ranger from here on out....I've had three marriages that lasted a total of 30 years....so I'm not sure what that says...but I have no desire to be involved with anyone from this point forward and have felt this way for a long time...I've often told my wife that if we ever broke up...(and I neverreally thought we would...but hey what do I know...) that I'd never get involved with anyone else....

I haven't seen my two kids from my second marriage in over 11 years...I don't have any brothers and sisters and the relatives are all scattered..the only one I had was my wife....so I'll be alone...but that's OK because that allows to me "travel light"...the only thing I want is the ashes of my German Shepherd who was my best friend and passed this past fall. Other thna that she gets everything house car etc...I put everything in her name when we got married..I told her that way no messy divorce...she gets everyhting up front. MY last
    divorce cost me over $500,000. We've had it hard the past few years financially being in bankruptcy...I told her that she needs to get ahold of the attorney to see about getitng this terminated...got 8 moths left....because I'll be leaving my job in about 3-4 months. So there will be no income coming in at that time...once that is done I'l be out of her and on the road....You all have no idea how happy I'll be to get back home in Florida...I have missed there so much for the time I've been here in TN. going through this is almost worth the chance of going back to Florida....So I hope to be able to get otu and meet some of you girls girl down there and be able to party...and shop...

So anyone can help this girl transistion I'd be open to hearing from you all,....

Stephanie
    Last edited by Sherry-Stephanie; 06-19-2009 at 05:59 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I am sorry for your loss. And I am happy for your gain. I really don't understand the reasoning for her "bi" is ok. Your "bi" is not okay. When I was running around (with wife #2) with a group of swingers the female "bi" was encouraged quite a bit. And of course it was a sin if they caught you in a "bi" position. This is still true of most swinger clubs. Those double standards got me kicked out of one group. Dylen

I am sorry for the fact that marriages and relationships seam to be so unimportant to some these days .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are having to deal with, but I do hope this is the right step for both of you.

I talked to her a bit more today....seems the operative is "he's a crossdresser"...the real reason si she doesn't want to be saddled with a husband tha tcan't get it up anymore and she wants to go otu and party and be able to jump someone when she feels like it and have his in working order....

If she goes with that reason to family friend etc it makes her look bad...if she goes with my OMG my husband is now a crossdresser it amkes her look like the poor vivtim....in other words ito accomplish her task of being free I get thown under the bus when it comes to the "cause"...

Bottom line it appears she wants to get back into the world of the living and drop dead daddy here for something better and more functional ...

Oh well such is life....

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry-Stephanie View Post
    ...the real reason si she doesn't want to be saddled with a husband tha tcan't get it up anymore and she wants to go otu and party and be able to jump someone when she feels like it and have his in working order.....
    Didn't she swear (as you did) - 'for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health'???
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Single and loving it ;) alexis GG's Avatar
    Hi S S so sorry to hear about whats happened...
    Long gone

I'm sorry to hear about the breakup of you marriage. It is always a sad thing when two people split up, no matter the reasons.

All I can say about this is I feel your pain because I have also been there.

The important thing to do is go on living. Sure you are going to have moments of depression, that's normal.

Best of luck on your future
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

So sorry to heat that as I am going thru the same thing. @-1/2 months & I am a single woman. The price we pay just to be our honest selves. Good luck sweetie & I am here if you wish to chat.

Hugs,
    Janelle

Didn't she swear (as you did) - 'for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health'???
    I did through three strokes in the past two years and I don't know how many hospital visits and stays over the past 10 years.

So I guess she missed those lines....

Sorry to hear about your breakup Steph. I realize that there's a lot of emotional turmoil going on right now, and I only want to wish you both the ability to come out of it ok in the end, and to find peace and happiness.

Hugs,
    Julie