as of this evening....

Been discussing things of late she wanted to start going out to clubs withehr girlfriends and if something came along tha tcaught her eye she wanted to be able to bed it down...Since I haven't been able to perform as a man for 11 years due to a neurological illnessthat left me totally limp..I told her I was OK with that...

yesterdya she took advantage of that and tonight nite she told me that she stopped loving me about two months ago....she said it was because of the Crossdressing and how its's kicked in to over drive recently....

Sooooooo, another down the tubes....

The good thing is I will now be free to move back down to Florida which we moved from 10 years ago and I have really really missed terribley...and will plan on trying to get back down there this fall....

All in all and all I wish my soon to become ex the very best... I thank her for being in my life and it's for the best.

One thing I'll never understand though is why was the fact that I'm bi and she arranged my first bi experience for me and she's bi a bad thing to her but she being bi was OK....as she said I enjoyed it to much...I've never understood that concept. Me bi bad... her bi OK???? Can someone exlain that to me please???? Other thna she was jealous and felt threatned and if that was the case since this happened right after we started dating and moved in together so why did she marry me????

So don't feel sorry....its for the best....I get to be free and unattached and Stephanie will be out free now as well...and we'll be moving back to Florida...yahoooo!!!!!!!!! can't wait....

PS she won't be getting anything..I've given it over to her already jsut incase this day ever came....

OK so who wants to party now and celelbrate....next two nites are goingto be at the gay clubs in nashville.....anyone want to meet up????