Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Add another marriage down the tubes/update

Bernadina...LOL your funny...

He's really PO'd at his sister though....
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry-Stephanie View Post
    Bernadina...LOL your funny...

He's really PO'd at his sister though....
    Sherry-Stephanie,

What, you don't cook or you don't have a maids outfit? Your BIL being PO'd at his sister is his problem! Your soon-to-be ex has the right idea about him. Just remember, God loves us all! Well, maybe not him!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Hey....I'll be in hell too! I'll see you there! Don't worry, all the cool people are in hell, and the boring, ass-kissing, sheep,... goto that boring place. Whatever! ....12 years of catholic education has worn thin, and I'm sick of feeling guilty about being me.

They have one "hell" of a crossdressing club in .....hell. LOL.

I cannot, nor do I want to know a "god", that rewards and punishes it's creations. Life is hard and I do my best, hiking about this crazy rock and trying my best to follow my own commandment.........."Don't Be A Dick!"

That covers the whole gammet sister!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I did 12 years of catholic school in Boston of all places...and only had one encounter with a frisky priest....
    Last edited by Sherry-Stephanie; 06-25-2009 at 05:56 AM.

Aspiring Member
    The plot thickens... some good Thanksgiving suggestions there, and maybe send him a copy of Mark Twains, "Letters To The Earth" for Christmas As much as you love him he is not blood. I almost had an encounter with one of "them" too... last time I set foot in a church. dd

I'm sorry about your marriage. Guess this means you won't be going to church with your brother in law.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Gold Member
    Remember Milton..."Better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.."

Quote Originally Posted by jazmine View Post
    They have one "hell" of a crossdressing club in .....hell. LOL.
    There is NO crossdressing club in Hell! Duh, it's too damn hot to wear clothes, and even your makeup would melt. O.K., O.K., maybe a bikini, but that's it.

All the cool crossdressers go to Heaven. In the best orchestras the chicks who play harp wear formals.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Hey, "Birds of a Feather"--- sounds like a plan! Have fun,be careful, and remember where you parked the car!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Hay you go girl.
    Angie

And he's perfect?
    Angie
    Last edited by Di; 06-25-2009 at 07:54 AM.

He better hope his God is as intransient as he thinks or he may find he has a lot of explaining to do...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Great attitude, embrace life.

Gold Member
    Are there actually people who care what their in-laws think?

And with him thinking you are going to hell, that is a popular belief of many devout religious folks, they think everyone but them is going to hell. The BIL is not God, it is not his decision what happens to anyone after death.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

god attitude your wife has to your BL .. none of his damned business ....... sory about the split ............ hope it is as amicable as those things get hun
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    well you said dont feel sorry for you, non the less, it would be a cold day in hell when i celebrate the end of a marriage. I am so sorry that it has come to that for you, and hope that you both see your way to happiness. :-)

I agree with kim, it is a sad sad day when the end of a mariage happens. I do hope the new living arrangements work out for you both
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Banned Read only
    Sounds like a good thing to me. You can shed an obnoxious in law even easier than a cheating wife.

D'ja delete his number from your cell phone yet?

Or his "friends" piccie from your Facebook? LOL!

These religious people do have a queer idea about who goes to hell when you consider all the evil done in the name of religion over the centuries. We could probably all be counted as saints as compared to a lot of them. However saints who like to have a good time (slightly fallen saints maybe).

Sounds like you are better off out of that family.

Have one of these and move on.

It seams from my own experiances, families are the worst critics and road blocks we face. Years ago I was ostracized for a choice of religion and have not recovered even though it has been 30 years. CDing may bring out the same misguided feelings from the same individuals. Sad to say that is their choice and their loss.

Keli

Hi sherry
    Sorry to hear about your marrage its sad indeed

IM a christian to be saved is a gift
    For anyone to say your going to hell (ive been there)does not understand what jesus did on the cross He died for all sin that all may be saved
    that all who accept his gift may be restored to a sinless state

For me I closet crossdress
    sweater dress,blond wig,6 inch high heels
    we could bring up scripture and argue lets not

hell is a place without god to cry all the time forever over I had a chance to accept Jesus as my savior and did not Would be very sad

heaven is a place with god All who have accepted jesus as savior we go to heaven AND we come BACK to A RESTORED EARTH!! WITH GOD
    Its a gift for all to accept The choice

When I get to heaven I will be in awe of his presents THE desire for me to sin of any kind will be gone Ive had a taste of heaven and hell

In love SISTERS choose life
    Terri
    Last edited by falcongts; 06-25-2009 at 06:45 AM.

I didn't read EVERYthing in this thread.... BUT.

If you and she are both bi... And you both are OK with extra marital affairs.
    And you still love and respect each other.

Why bother with the divorce?

ESPECIALLY if you will never get married again?
    With the state of both of your healths, you may need each other again one day.

Leave each other ..Have fun.. And stay in touch.

Been a roller coaster several weeks....

Interesting to say the least....But and that's a bit word at the moment...it really is....

Hurt feelings crossed words things said out of anger and frustration and self doubts....plans for going this way and that way....but conversation all along...one of our trade mark qualitys between her and I.

and a long conversation this morning when she came in at 5:OOAM from being out for the evening - early morning...a couple of hugs and some kisses and promises that we'll always love each other regardless of what happens or what direction we go in....and a large pot of coffee....and an hour and a half later we came to the realization and conclusion that neither one of wants or can stand to be without the other....and our love is still strong for each other regardless of how it's dfined....so we're going to give each other their space and free leash but stay together...not even think of divorce probably never will...and work through this and once the dust settles at some point down the road and it will be a whole lot sooner that later because the wife is thinking that maybe this being foot lose and fancy free isn't what it's all cracked up to be....when the dust settles we'll see where we'r at and go from there...at best our relationship will be proven to be stronger than we thought and at worse we'll be ach other's best friend....and that won't be a bad thing....

See where we go....

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Good for you both, Sherry. I so wish you the best of luck. If I weren't headed off to bed I'd relate the story of the time my wife and I had the same conversation. Don't let go of one another.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Sherry, I can only wish the best for both of you. Your story started off sad, but what a great ending! I have always said that open communication will solve lots of problems, and your story is proof of that. It is also proof that true love can overcome many obstacles.

I told my wife before were married, so she did have any surprises afterwards. She became fully supportive, fixing my wig and doing my makeup when I was going out totally enfemme. She decided that she liked me as Stephanie enough to go out in public with me. We had much fun as two girls shopping, eating, and just having fun. Maybe you will get to that stage at some time!! Gook Luck!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

and she also wants to go out to the clubs with Stephanie as well....

No matter what happens in life the person you fell in love with is always there inside somewhere. We often lose track of them and we get buried in our own world. If people would look in their partners eyes they would see why they got together in the beginning. Love has a way of burning long after the fire is gone Good luck, I am glad you are staying together
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,