Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: golf and cross dressing

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar

golf and cross dressing

I have recently at the age 49 discovered the game of golf and to my suprise I love it. I was curious how golfers are in our number and have any of you guys or ladies gone dressed, I know I would love to but I have not that kind of brass.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

I have been a golfer since I was about 7, I was on my high school golf team (insert joke here) and now my wife and I play together... But I have never seriously considered going dressed... until very recently. If for no other reason I would be able to get on the course during "Ladies only" day.

I had some clubs made for me a while ago, and tried to get pink shafts (like my wife's) but the guy said he couldn't do it. Something about swing speed or something. bah humbug.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

If you pracice your golf swing with boobs, you will find that it is easier to maintain your triangle with a one piece takeaway. If you use only arms, the boobs get in the way. (CROSSDRESSER'S GOLF TIP OF THE WEEK)

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

I love to golf taking it up again 8 years ago. I am currently somehow bringing it all together this year and do hope it lasts throughout the season before the golf Gods decide to get even with me! I have never golf from the red tees. However, I am trying to get a 4-some together of us gilrs to do just that. I have the pink golf ball, a pink hat, and top, and some cute golf skorts just waiting to be worn on the course. Victoria, are you in teh Bay area? If yes, PM me to see if we can make this bucket list item a reality.

PS: Thanks for the tip Penny. I am sure that will help my erratic swing (once I get used to it).

I would love to play a round of golf en femme. But I think I would have to START the round at the 19th hole to get enough courage to tee it up!

I play, not as often as I would like but as I get older I hit shorter (no more 300 yard out 50 yards to the right drives) and straighter and I don't lose as many balls Lower scores too. Maybe if they make a senior senior tour.

I have played sorta dressed, ambiguous pink top, 3" inseam juniors shorts, panties(well duh ), found boyshorts work best and anklet socks. Stealth mode so to speak but that is how I dress normally all summer. (nail polish on toes too ) Probably doesn't count as playing dressed
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I have enough trouble with golf... maybe if I could use the ladies tee...
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

I golf just about every weekend, but I really have no desire to do it en femme. No point in making Marla mad, too.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I had the oppertunity to play at Myrtle Beach last fall as Jenny.

I was a single and the starter teamed me with a French speaking couple from Montrial. He spoke broken English and wife spoke only french. (I can only imagine their conversation while in their own cart), but I had a wounderful time, played well and enjoyed the day.

It was kinda cool so I wore girly jeans, cute top with my B-cup forms and a little makeup. I did not wear my wig (wish I had now) but still it was fun.

The wife had a hole in one... (That was really kewl) so we went back to the 19th hole for a drink. Of course I had to go in and redo my makeup and the red lipstick on the cup was a wounderful red badge of courage for me. giggles.

Golf should be that much fun everyday!

Jenny

I winter in Weslaco Rio Grande Valley TX and found a nice little par3 course. Opens at 7.00am and I am usualy the first there. I have played many rounds wearing a kahki skirt and most mornings had the course to myself.

I haven't although I've really wanted to for the last couple of years. I feel the need. Maybe this will be the year. I imagine some of my friends would agree to play golf with me while I'm dressed enfemme so I don't really have any excuse not to except for the fact that I'm "chicken!" We joke with each other through the whole round anyway, so it's not like I would be that self conscious once we teed off.

I have spent a little time practising enfemme though and Penny is right. You will definitely be conscious of your breast forms when swinging the club. I would absolutely love it if we organized groups of CD's in various cities who would get together occasionally to hit the links. If anyone wants to in the Houston or Southeast Texas area, I'll definitely commit. But come on girls, no red tees.

I am not as good you ladies are , my best has been a single perfect shot 250-275 yards dead on target as for th rest its 175-200 and a wicked slice to the right probably 60 yards!. I am still on the driving range trying to figure out which clubs carry what distance but when I am out in the desert I play my own course of sorts with Callaway or srixon balls and in femme to the point of my shirt (male) and shoes no forms,makeup or wig ...yet.

I've been playing since I was 9, and would love to do it enfemme. Just panties though so far! I always check out the ladies who are playing (for their outfits of course! )

I play golf regularly with a crossdresser friend of mine. She always plays golf dressed. In fact the first time we played one of the others in the group was her husband according to the 2 women we played golf with.

The last time we played golf, the woman who drove the cart for drinks asked me if my friend (CDer) was my girlfriend. You are out there just being yourself.

One point though she doesn't play from the reds. We always play from the blues or blacks as normal. Even though I don't pass, I would love to play golf sometime while dressed.
    Michelle

ok one question "playing from the reds,blues or blacks" ? remember I am new to golf.

The reds are for women.
    The Whites and Blues are for normal golfers.
    The Blacks are people who drive the ball a long way.

If you have a 400 yard hole from the reds then the whites may add 50 yards to the hold. The blues add a little more and the blacks are the farthest away from the hole.
    Michelle

I love golf but have not played en femme. It would be fun though.

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    I wouldn't want to play golf as a guy so I certainly wouldn't want to play dressed

Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd love to play golf dressed enfemme. I love the golf clothes woman wear. I probably won't ever get to play while dressed but I do wear the cute little skirts and golf shirts for women.

Jasmine

Aspiring Member
    Last week was the first time in about eight years that I had played golf. The whole time out there all I thought about was wondering what it would be like to play it dressed as a woman.
    But, likely not to happen anytime soon, but one can never know for sure.

The reds are for women.
    They're also for beginners and kids too. So if you're just starting out you can play from the reds.

Playing from the red tee box in a competition if you're not a GG could be considered cheating and may get you disqualified. Check with the committee first, but I'm pretty sure the answer will be no. Not a discriminatory thing it's just genetic males can hit the ball further (generally).

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Anne View Post
    I was curious ...... have any of you guys or ladies gone dressed?
    Not yet, but I'm about to! I'm not very good, but I used to play from time to time when I was in the closet. Nowadays, I don't play hardly at all, but recently a GG friend of mine from our TG support group asked me if I'd be interested in playing a round of golf with her but with me dressed She's fairly new to golf and so I said yes. I'm getting quite excited about it actually as I can wear one of those cute golf skirts
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I love to golf taking it up again 8 years ago. I am currently somehow bringing it all together this year and do hope it lasts throughout the season before the golf Gods decide to get even with me! I have never golf from the red tees. However, I am trying to get a 4-some together of us gilrs to do just that. I have the pink golf ball, a pink hat, and top, and some cute golf skorts just waiting to be worn on the course. Victoria, are you in teh Bay area? If yes, PM me to see if we can make this bucket list item a reality.

PS: Thanks for the tip Penny. I am sure that will help my erratic swing (once I get used to it).
    Hi AllieSF, I am up near Sacramento. I enjoy golf but my game is really rusty (and was never that good to begin with). I don't know if golfing en femme would improve my game, but it would certainly be more fun!

Pauline

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Not yet, but I'm about to! I'm not very good, but I used to play from time to time when I was in the closet. Nowadays, I don't play hardly at all, but recently a GG friend of mine from our TG support group asked me if I'd be interested in playing a round of golf with her but with me dressed She's fairly new to golf and so I said yes. I'm getting quite excited about it actually as I can wear one of those cute golf skirts
    Good for you Rachel I hope you have a good time. And yes, you have to love a cute pink golf skirt

Pauline

Aspiring Member
    I play golf daily, live on course, never had a desire to play enfemme, (too macho growing up and betting with the boys.)