Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is your role model?

Who is your role model?

What one woman in your life would you say has been your biggest role model for becoming a woman?

For me, it is my Mother-in-law. She has it all. She is so feminine and womanly! She has a kind, gentle understanding way about her that I adore.

Sheila my SO.....

Every day i learn something new from her
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 06-21-2009 at 05:03 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Miller View Post
    What one woman in your life would you say has been your biggest role model for becoming a woman?

For me, it is my Mother-in-law. She has it all. She is so feminine and womanly! She has a kind, gentle understanding way about her that I adore.
    My favorite role-models are the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders&I'd love to wear
    a custom-made replica of their uniforms/w out the stars,just to see how it
    feels.I'd love to wear the shorts,pantyhose&white boots,as well as the blouse
    and vest

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Does it have to be a GG woman. One of my biggest role models as an out crossdresser was another T-girl, who inspired me to become all the woman I could become. I don't think I have any GG role models.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

i think my role-model even though she does not know i cd is my wife.. she dresses exactly how i want to.. which gives me plenty of clothes to wear when we are living together and she takes me to pedicure's only thing is i made jokes about wearing her clothes and she said no she is the only one that wears female clothes

Cain't realy say anyone person. I can not remember ever not wanting to be a girl. My roll models have been my wife, Donna Reed, Mary Tyler Moore, and other TV icons, and of course my sister who passed away before I was born. How does my sister inspire me, simple I like to emulate the kind of girl I hoped she would have been.

Audrey Hepburn... An absolute angel
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    For me it's my late wife...

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Audrey Hepburn... An absolute angel
    Yes, extraordinary royal princess. Just watched Roman Hoiday recently and found myself trying to emulate her..... acting the part as the movie ran Love the "costumes" in that one.

My wife.Definitely. She is so feminine and pretty. She has exquisite taste in clothing and all things relating to the female. Even our GG friends say she is a role model for them. She knows I wish I could be like her while at the same time she admires my male character and independence.

I would have to say there are so many but the reality is my daughters are my biggest role models and they do not know I CD or at least have not said anything as yet. Maybe they are waiting for me to say it to them.

Keli

Karen Hutton - she has class and taught me that I didn't need to hide in hotel rooms!

Thats so hard to nail down. Just one? Wow.

I can't do just one, and mine are all T-gurls. So:

Christie down in Latin America, for style, grace, and wit
    Heidi Phox for showing just how fem a straight man can be
    Kimberly from TX for showing that going out IS possible, and doing it beautifully
    Kellie Keane also for class and for doing so in an area that could be rough.
    Steph Yeats for doing it all with a sense of charm
    Jone (a local girl) for encouraging me since my first night out
    and last but not least:
    Linda Lewis for showing me that dreams can come true
    I'm wearing a skirt?

I'm not sure I've ever really had one.

I think in many ways, my wife has been one to me. She's beautiful, caring, kind, loving, understanding... puts up with me. lol She's also a very tough woman - the kind that doesn't take crap from anyone. I've always admired that about her. When we first started dating, I had a lot of trouble being assertive or dealing with people who gave me a hard time. She is the one who really toughened me up in that regard. I love her so much for it. She's taught me how to deal with a lot of life's troubles that I was not very good with in the past. And later in life, she taught me how to put on makeup and hook my own bra.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Gold Member
    Wow...my role model? Well, prior to coming here I never really had one. However, since coming here I would have to say Jenee as she gave me so much encouragement, support, and advice when I had my first time out (Be-All). Also I would have to say Dianaprince (Mary) who also has inspired me to look my best.
    Last edited by Miranda09; 06-21-2009 at 07:41 PM.

My maternal Grandmother. She was a spunky and independent woman.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hands down my wife!

Ever seen those movies where people switch bodies (Like Father, Like Son) and the like. I would so love to be my wife.

I have even told her my preference however she has no desire to be male, dammit
    I so want to find that root in the dessert
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    That's easy - my wife! She is my inspiration. It was her who brought me out of the closet. It was her who helped and nurtured my feminine side. She's the person who I try to emulate, both in attitude and the way she moves and acts. She is a Godess and a perfect role model for me as far as I'm concerned
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

My best friend's Mother. If you were to read the book of educate you would see Phylis she is the picture perfect women. Her walk, stance, manors, the way she eats, sits, sleeps, cleans (well has the maid clean), clothing she wears, It is hard to find another lady with so many qualities.
    I am Nobody-- Nobody is perfect so therefore I am perfect

There is always room for more friends in my heart

Jill

I can't really claim any one person as my role model. I guess I'm a composite of all the females in my life.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Gee! That's a hard one. There are so many GGs and CDers that are a role model to me in one way or another. I could be at this all night at this. If I had to just choose one person, I'd say a GG friend I've known for about 20+ years. She has style and grace weather she's wearing a bathrobe or ball gown. I've seen her in both. She somehow gets better with age. I love her natrual beauty, wisdom and spirt. If I could just put a little of that into myself, I'd be awsome.
    Cary

JoAnn07
    and TxKimberly for showing me it is possible to get out there.

I went from hiding in my hotel room, to a life full time as a female in just 22 months, thanks to the inspiration they gave me

Suzy

everyone here. i am what i am today because you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    My wonderful wife, she has stood by me for 20 years, on this long strange trip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

I have so many that I'll have to start a list beginning with my mother, my wife, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Raquel Welch, Sophia Loren, Brook Shields, Julie Andrews, Paulina Porizkova, Christine Jorgensen, and....there are so many more.....

Aspiring Member

Talking Did you ever know that you're my Hero?

I have to agree with Kimberly.....I've never been to Pittsburg, Don't enjoy hockey, and have never met her....But Karen Hutton is my heroine....She is everything (TV wise) I wish I could be.