Thread: CD's still living at home with the parents

CD's still living at home with the parents

So my boyfriends been crossdressing for as long as he can remember and he has been caught by his parents and made fun of. Now i think that experience scares him to the point where, even though I know about his cross dressign side, I still dont see it. My question is How can you dress at home with your parents there?

Has anyone done it before or Does your parent know?

He tells me he wants to dress sometime soon to go out but he gets discouraged that I advised him to go into a public bathroom and change. I know thats bad advise but I dont think he wants anyone in his family (even though they know or they did) or mine to know. What else is there to do.

It shouldnt be something he really sneaks around to do. I dont know. Any ideas

Well i have been fully dressing since 15 and i can say it was hard at home. my parents new about my crossdressing but they were angry about the whole thing. I just couldnt stop though its a part of me that makes me feel confortable. sneaking around dressed wasnt the hardest part it was hiding the clothes. now that i am married and moved outNothing Changed . my wife doesnt know about my crossdressing so its a battle with my self to try to hide it unitl im Ready.

I still live with my parents and I dress at home. It's all about finding the time to do it. Yes, it can be difficult but as long as you plan thing out you can avoid being caught. I usually just wait until they go to bed, the I pull out my clothes and makeup and have fun.

I live at home still and I came out to my mum a little while ago, she said I can do it anytime I choose as long as i'm careful because her boyfriend doesn't know/isn't as tolerant.

I just wait for him to go to bed and then say goodnight to my mum and dress, she really doesn't mind.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    I don't know where in the world you are but here in the UK many TG support and social groups have changing facilities on site for those who can't arrive en femme.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Thumbs up Get A Room!

No really, have him rent a hotel/motel room and change there. Many of my friends do that. Some of them go in together to cut down on the cost.

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Hi and welcome to the forum. It is difficult at all ages to dress when home conditions are far from ideal. My son is living with me now and that has seriously and negatively impacted my freedom to dress around the house and has made my getting ready to go out on the town also more work and riskier.

What I do and recommend that he tries is to prepare at home as much as he can (shave, undergarments, maybe even some of the outer clothing, etc.). Then put the rest in a bag or two and put them in the car ahead of time so as not to raise questions just when he wants to leave the house. I actually put my skirt and top on and then a baggy men's shirt and baggy pants over everything, buttoning the top button of the shirt to make sure nothing shows. I get out of the house as quickly as possible saying buy to my son, if I deem that is necessary to not deviate too much from my normal life routines. From there I head to a little used parking lot, or a quiet area of a big parking lot and finish up my makeup, forms, wig and jewelry. It is not perfect but works very well for me.

You can also do a search here for a thread that dealt with this same issue. It was on here sometime during the last year and had a lot of good ideas that may work for him. Good luck and thank you for being so understanding and helpful to him.

It all depends on his parent's schedule. If they stay up late, dressing after they go to bed can be hard because you are getting dressed at midnight, and only for a little while. However, if they go out a lot, or go to bed early, then great for him and for you!

ok thanks everyone, they were all great suggestions