Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For others that began dressing in relatives clothes....

Banned Read only

For others that began dressing in relatives clothes....

Did you ever wear anything fetishy of theirs?

Leather, PVC, fun uniforms?

Didn't see any replies---so I'll add one.

No, my mother didn't have any fetish clothing so I stuck with the basics.

No, no fetish clothing--my mother's clothing was pretty basic and that satisfied me until I developed my own collection. I have never gone into the fetish realm myself either.
    warmly, Linnea

No. I always felt guilty enough that I was wearing their clothing - wearing these items would be pushing it just a bit too far for me.
    Last edited by brittdoll; 06-24-2009 at 12:59 PM.

Banned Read only
    Well, I did wear mother's leather mini skirt, but it was a quality one from an expensive shop, unlike the fun wear.

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    Did you ever wear anything fetishy of theirs?

Leather, PVC, fun uniforms?
    Uhh....no.

I started dressing back in '72 when I was 12 years old. (Yeah, yeah...do the math!)

Mom didn't have any of that kind of stuff.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Mom and Dad's most fetish thing was a sex comic books and I can not remember the name of them seems to me it was sex to 60 maybe wrong on the 60 but it was sex to some number.
    I am Nobody-- Nobody is perfect so therefore I am perfect

There is always room for more friends in my heart

Jill

fetish

used my moms and sister cloths and they wear not in to anything that cloths could be found still looking for body suits that they had back in the late sixtys

Silver Member
    Nope my mum and sister never had any fetish stuff, but what they did have made me happy for many a year until I could go out and get my own, back in them days it was fetish enough in my head to be doing what I was doing, great to look back on though

Shy CD
    I wouldn't say fetish wear but i did wear some of my mothers lingerie the first time i saw a thong i had no clue how to put it on LOL.

Nicole

Fetish...none that I can remember. Wearing a matching pair of light blue panties and a bra was heaven back then (and today)....it's all I ever needed.
    Kristen

I loved wearing my uncle's leather bustier even though it was a little big for me.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I don't have those kinds of relatives, thank you very much!

LOL

Nope, mom had nothing like that. I wore her panties and slips until I "aquired" my own stuff.

My sister was an 'extreme preppy', so she had no fetish clothing. If she had had something 'fetishy' I would have probably 'borrowed' it though.

Lori Anne

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    no fetish wear but do remember a long black open bottom girdle with suspenders , silk stockins & patent black leather stillettoes
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your right!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dressing Jill View Post
    Mom and Dad's most fetish thing was a sex comic books and I can not remember the name of them seems to me it was sex to 60 maybe wrong on the 60 but it was sex to some number.
    Jill, it was Sex to Sixty. My uncle had quite a few copies and they were pretty hot for the early sixties when I was 10 or eleven. I spent a lot of time sneaking peeks at his collection.

A few years later I tried on my first girly clothes. Panties and a very plain garter belt of my cousins. Not a kinky garterbelt, a practical one for holding up her Sunday School hose(prior to pantyhose. Now I'm too big and hairy to dress, but I still have a serious lingerie fetish.

Don't know if it was fetish wear but after dressing in my mums tights and black underwear for a good few years it was good to discover stockings and suspenders. I thought they were rubbish tights at first but then seen girls on the telly wearing them and I then knew what they were for

no fetish wear at all

I wore my cousin's clothes once in awhile when I was 11 and 12 in 1967 and 1968, She had enough stuff that I was able to get myself up in full dress a few times when no one was around. She didn't have any fetish stuff but she did have a couple of blouses that were kind of sissy stuff and a couple of cheap feather boas.

Fetish clothes, well no. But the late sixties were a time of long haired hippy chicks, micro mini skirts and dresses, and yes, I loved wearing my older sisters clothing, and I had the long beautiful hair to complete the illusion. I even fit in her heels for a short time. Wonderful memories, and I still imagine myself looking much as I did back then whenever I'm dressing up as a girl. Sometimes denial is a wonderful thing.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

No relatives. But, when I was 15 I watched a neighbor's house for two weeks while they were on vacation, fed their dog, etc. She was in her 20's, sexy, beautiful, etc. You can guess what happened. She had micro-dresses, miniskirts, and some clubbing dancewear. Sexy stuff, ala 1975! It was the first time I fully dressed. And I did it everyday. I was her size. I was in heaven for two weeks. I wish she would have caught me and then approved, then helped me, and every day for the next few years, wow-wee!

[SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"]Not really anything too fetish related...maybe some fishnets and a garter my mom had hidden away somewhere. :][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

nothing fetish at all, my sister and mom's clothing are very basic ...

No my moms clothing were standard lady like stuff. But very enjoyable at the time.