Thread: Embarrassing CD related things your parents have joked to others about....

Banned Read only

Embarrassing CD related things your parents have joked to others about....

Even if your parents do not know you dress, have they ever embarrassed you by joking about dressing someone up to other people?

Tonight, mother and I were at a party of a neighbour's and a GG who was there mentioned to her how lovely her new stilletto shoes were.

Mother joked, saying they are not just hers, she'd like to see a particular guy wearing them also.

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    I'm confused, does your mother know you dress and if so was she talking about seeing you wearing her heels?
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Banned Read only
    Years ago as a child, she found my skirts and no more was ever mentioned.

Whether she guesses I still dress and whether she meant me, I don't know.

My dad always makes really crass jokes about wearing a leather thong, and getting matching ones for the whole family...Holy awkward dinner joke! Especially because of his large gut...He doesn't know that I dress, but that's mostly because he's oblivious. He's def seen a pair of shoes in my closet, and probably some panties in my hamper.

I haven't had this happen with my close family (none of whom know that I dress), but I have certainly heard plenty of jokes and scoffing remarks about crossdressers and other TGs. I defend them insofar as I can, but most of what I say falls on deaf ears.
    warmly, Linnea

I've always found, that if you make the comments yourself - or agree with the others - they never believe you.

It's what's inside your head that's making this a bigger deal than it needs to be?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Sounds like Mother's got a bit of kink in her chain if you know what I mean lol.
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

When I was eight or nine I was checking out the medicine cabinet and found a strange bottle. I didn't know it was perfume until I opened it and spilled some on my shirt. I put the shirt with the dirty clothes and forgot about it until the following Tuesday. When my mom was ironing the shirt she got a good whiff of the remaining perfume. Both my parents thought it was very funny, and thought it was all the more funny as they saw how embarrased I was.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

When I was a teenager my mother always complained that I looked like a girl. I had long hair and wore the femmyist clothes I could get away with. I guess it was meant to embarrass me into butching up. "How are you going to find a girlfriend looking like that?" Believe me, I had no trouble.

I have a step-daughter with Down Syndrome. Whenever she goes clothes shopping with my wife she always holds up a skirt or dress and says something like, "Lets get this one for Stevie, he'll look cute in it." Then she gets a big laugh out of it. She doesn't "know" I dress but she has amazing powers of intuition about other things as well.