Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you ever enjoy wearing a dress?

Did you ever enjoy wearing a dress?

Please do not take offense to this question.

For all those girls who would rather dress as guys and were maybe tomboys growing up I have one question for you.

Did you ever enjoy wearing a dress or womens pants and enjoy the feel of silky pantyhose?

I can't seem to get enough and wish I could dress up more often.

Since I'm married with family I really can't dress up that much. To alleviate that feeling I enjoy wearing panties underneath womens pants with an oversized shirt with tails hanging out. Sort of an androgynous look. Women still notice and do compliment my look. This does make me feel good because I never received compliments from women in my drab look.

Emmi

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    It's an interesting question...
    Apparently I did when I was very young (I mean, under five years old). But I always preferred stuff like sweat suits and things.
    As for womens' trousers and things-- who doesn't like things that feel good or are soft? The reason I am opposed to wearing womens' things has nothing to do with how they feel physically, it's how I feel mentally.
    However, if I can get into an area of wearing sort of girlie- type things (not in the normal sense, but more like glam rock and makeup and such to enhance my stage appearance) and still look undeniably male I would love that.

I just wanna be David Bowie lol
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

I don't ever remember enjoying wearing a dress. I have always felt more comfortable in trousers or shorts and have preferred to wear them, although I had to wear skirts to school until I was 16 - part of the uniform.

What I find interesting is that on the occasions when I have to do the full-on girlie thing - dress/smart skirt, heels and make-up - I actually feel more like I am in drag than the occasions when I am in full guy mode. Bizzare, eh!

To me dresses and femme fashions are great! But I guess not all ggs feel this way!

Thanks for your responses!

Emmi

Quote Originally Posted by Puer
    I actually feel more like I am in drag than the occasions when I am in full guy mode. Bizzare, eh!
    No, I feel the same way. If I must wear something girlie I feel like a bloke in drag.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Send us all of your skirts and dresses then.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Good idea Sara!

Emmi

I haven't got any, and those I did have I gave to my mum...

I lie-- I've got 2 choir dresses but they were tailored to fit me. Sorry

You still never sent me that snake skin skirt.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

I haven't worn a dress or skirt in 25 years. Never felt comfortable in them. Its the mindset I guess from when I was a kid. Too much this is a girl this is a boy thing.

"K"
    Cant stop thinking about Rainy.

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Smile

Well for me it's not so much that i enjoy wearing a skirt or dress, it's quite simply that it feels natural and wholly appropriate for me to wear one or the other. It's simply attire that projects who i am to the world at large. I am so comfortable with my feelings, and wearing clothes like dresses and skirts is a reflection of that fact.

Regards

Melissa

Jasmine Marrie
    i love to wear dresses and skirkts when i can

Tristen Cox
    Uhm not to nit pick or offend anyone, but this thread is asking the FTMs if they ever liked to wear dresses, hence why this was posting in this section(not the MTF).

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar
    Ooooooooooops i fell for that one lol..... shows how important it is to read the question!!!!!!! Oh well we all make mistakes.... I did lol.....

Mistakenly Ooooooops

Melissa

No.

bulmabriefs144
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    Uhm not to nit pick or offend anyone, but this thread is asking the FTMs if they ever liked to wear dresses, hence why this was posting in this section(not the MTF).
    Because... it is like asking MTF if they've ever looked good in a tuxedo. It doesn't make them really FTM, it makes them MTFs that have some sense of the style of their born sex.

As a young girl I didn't mind. But as I got older, it became a hassle and really got on my nerves. I'm happy to be a GG tomboy, now were's my sweatpants :think:
    Dawn

May god bless you all

Lightbulb

No I have never liked wearing a dress.I only own two dress's. The only time I wear a dress is to go to a formal function.Dress's = Funeral.I feel panyhose and high heels were invented by a male who never wore them. They are a torture device. They make my legs feel icthy and the crotch works down to my knees's,and I have to keep going into the bathroom to hike them up.The shoes make it hard to walk and hurt my feet.I feel uncomfortable and out of my zone. It is always a relief to get home and change back to clothes I feel comfortable in. I try to dress up my SO but it just dont feel right.I feel inpressed with my self and pretty for a moment.The feeling soon fades,it's just not me.I feel like I am in drag.
    You know it's love when you don't want to go to sleep,because reality is better than your dreams.Wilma gets the last dance !

Lorena

Smile dressed now

I have been dressed up for a while now.about 3 days .I need to get out.I love the feeling of dresses tho lorena

kells
    I hated wearing dresses, got out of it as soon as i could growing up!! and the only skirt ive ever worn was the school skirt and even that was reluctantly!

Quote Originally Posted by kells
    I hated wearing dresses, got out of it as soon as i could growing up!! and the only skirt ive ever worn was the school skirt and even that was reluctantly!
    Shame we didn't swap places!

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Oh, god, yeah the school uniforms. I DESPISED them! And at church... I threw a huge fit every Sunday when my mum would make me wear a dress. I remember one Sunday when I was 11 some little tiny slip of a girl asked a teacher, "why is that boy wearing a dress?"

kells
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Warren
    Shame we didn't swap places!

Rachael.
    yeah would have been a idea lol

Wink I feel like (wo)man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    No I have never liked wearing a dress.I only own two dress's. The only time I wear a dress is to go to a formal function.Dress's = Funeral.I feel panyhose and high heels were invented by a male who never wore them. They are a torture device. They make my legs feel icthy and the crotch works down to my knees's,and I have to keep going into the bathroom to hike them up.The shoes make it hard to walk and hurt my feet.I feel uncomfortable and out of my zone. It is always a relief to get home and change back to clothes I feel comfortable in. I try to dress up my SO but it just dont feel right.I feel inpressed with my self and pretty for a moment.The feeling soon fades,it's just not me.I feel like I am in drag.
    He may have never worn them, but I have and I like the way I feel when I'm in a dress and pantyhose. Heck, I even like wearing a bra and girdle. Brings out the woman in me (the male lipstick lesbian that is). I have a fetish for sexy heels and can dance the night away in them. I don't feel like I'm in drag, feels like my feamale chromosomes are getting to have fun.
    Billie Jean

I'm with Tone on this one - tights/pantyhose are definitely an instrument of torture. What is the point of them!?
    I am who I am!

[SIZE=1]BTW it's not me in the avatar - if only I looked that good![/SIZE]