Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did you ever enjoy wearing a dress?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I feel panyhose and high heels were invented by a male who never wore them. They are a torture device. They make my legs feel icthy and the crotch works down to my knees's,and I have to keep going into the bathroom to hike them up.The shoes make it hard to walk and hurt my feet.
    My wife says the same thing, and being a aspiring male to female crossdresser I to have felt the female shoe torture in boots and in pumps as my feet only feel good in sandles and espadrills and maybe a mule something with open toes or open heels. Makes for extremly cold feet in cool weather yuuuuuch!!

Talking Billy Jean...

YEAH!

What Billie Jean said!!!

did you ever enjoy wearing a dress

On Christmas day, I FORCED myself to try on my latest creation, just to see if it fitted. -- In order to cook the Christmas dinner, I had to wear something more suitable ----- and had to take it off again --- Ah well, thats tranny life for you ---
    Last edited by jackie66; 01-17-2006 at 05:18 AM.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I can not stand dresses,heels or panty hoses. But I'm glade for you that you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    No I have never liked wearing a dress.I only own two dress's. The only time I wear a dress is to go to a formal function.Dress's = Funeral.I feel panyhose and high heels were invented by a male who never wore them. They are a torture device. They make my legs feel icthy and the crotch works down to my knees's,and I have to keep going into the bathroom to hike them up.The shoes make it hard to walk and hurt my feet.I feel uncomfortable and out of my zone. It is always a relief to get home and change back to clothes I feel comfortable in. I try to dress up my SO but it just dont feel right.I feel inpressed with my self and pretty for a moment.The feeling soon fades,it's just not me.I feel like I am in drag.
    I'm an MTF TS and, well, I pretty much agree. If my legs have stubble tights itch like hell, and they come in sizes that manage to fit noone at all, and heels aren't the most comfy eh? It's commonly said they were first worn for style purposes by Catherine Medici I think, when she went to the Parisian court to be married. It accentuated her femininity and women went wild over them. Idiots

Perhaps it's not my place, but I still don't really understand the question. It strikes me that anyone asking that has no understanding of the transgendered condition, despite being same.

Just my two pennies worth of course, and I expect I'll get change from it too

Maria
    xxx

You know what I find interesting in this thread? the lack of respect to whom the question was actually for and I quote: -
    For all those girls who would rather dress as guys and were maybe tomboys growing up I have one question for you.
    So, why is it, MTF CD's constantly post in this section to threads that are not created for them? I'll tell you why, because they have no damn respect and just post where the hell they like. It's getting tiresome
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I'm not CD, I'm TS, and I didn't answer the question because it was not asked of me. I did reply though, because FTMs in this forum have said before that they are happy for non FTMs to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria D
    I'm not CD, I'm TS, and I didn't answer the question because it was not asked of me. I did reply though, because FTMs in this forum have said before that they are happy for non FTMs to post.
    You assume I was posting directly to you? You assumed incorrectly, hence why I actually said MTF CD's and I didn't actually mention TS did I? There are 4 pages of posts, I was refering to the members that didn't bother to read whom the original question was posted to and as you didn't actually answer the question, how did you then assume I was refering to you?
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Because your post was within 20 minutes of mine, and directly after. I apologise, I must be tetchy with lifethings™ at the mo. Sorry.

Maria.

Apology accepted, I can see it probably looked like I was having a go at you, but in actual fact, that post I made came after a thread I posted in this section and 2 mtf cd's posted in it.... kinda gets on my nerves
    Administrator

Platinum Member
    is it safe to enter the comfort zone now maria? lol

Tamara, yeah, I know it upsets you, and I can see why. I get the feeling that those posts are answered after the person puts themselves in the position of the person the question was directed at, which by definition can't answer the question.

Kells, pull up a chair and grab a beer Hell, grab two lol

Tough week at work, that's all Would you believe I was teased for being feminine too? Should I be happy, or just annoyed at being teased? lol
    BTW, it's nice down there, I used to live in Taunton which wasn't too far.

Take care
    Maria
    xxx

Platinum Member
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maria D
    Kells, pull up a chair and grab a beer Hell, grab two lol
    Can i have a malt whiskey or two instead please????

Tough week at work, that's all Would you believe I was teased for being feminine too? Should I be happy, or just annoyed at being teased? lol
    BTW, it's nice down there, I used to live in Taunton which wasn't too far.
    I get teased from my friends all the time.....most of em are M2F's and think its hillarious im F2M and im more femme faced than them!! lol ooohhh Taunton I know it well......

[QUOTE=kells]
    Can i have a malt whiskey or two instead please????
    Absolutely! My fiancee's brother recommends Bush Mills. Me, I'm more of a JD girl.

I get teased from my friends all the time.....most of em are M2F's and think its hillarious im F2M and im more femme faced than them!! lol
    On the bright side, looking slightly femme as a man will make you look years younger. Do you get asked you're age when buying lottery tickets?

ooohhh Taunton I know it well......
    Do you remember Bishop Foxes' Primary School when it was on Station road, before they knocked it down? I went to school there lol.

Totally off topic now aren't we?

Maria
    xxx

Yes totally off topic so Kells.... did you enjoy wearing a dress? and I totally can't believe you are a GG..... you look like a guy to me. I think you have fooled a few peeps on this forum
    Administrator

I've heard some FTMs say they envied the men they saw on the subway who were wearing ties. The men just didn't seem to realize how cool it was to be a guy and wear a tie. Well, there you are. I'm male and I hate wearing a tie.

God often gives nuts to people with no teeth.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    Yes totally off topic so Kells.... did you enjoy wearing a dress? and I totally can't believe you are a GG..... you look like a guy to me. I think you have fooled a few peeps on this forum
    Dresses??? whats them???? ive not worn a dress since school.....so NO WAY did I enjoy wearing dresses....as soon as I was old enough to choose my own dress code it was jeans then it went more and more male attire the older i got! now im never out of a shirt and dress pants and the occasional tie.......maybe i will find one of my less convincing pics for you to see Tamara
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 01-21-2006 at 05:51 PM.

funny

this is a funny thread.
    it makes one think about what really makes a gender role.
    I', not big on hose or heels either. I guess I like hose for when its cold.

Question

First of all, I want to thank the F2M's for sharing. I'm always curious about how F2M's and M2F's have comparable experiences. And I rather suspect that for y'all, wearing dresses would make as much sense as me wearing a men's suit. PTPTPTPTPT!!! Yucky!

Funny thing is, even in a female body (M2F originally), I can't stand dresses... is there something wrong with that, d'ya think

Katie
    "My only regret about being gay is that I repressed it for so long. I surrendered my youth to the people I feared when I could have been out there loving someone. Don't make that mistake yourself. Life's too damn short." - Armistead Maupin

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    You don't have to be girly to be a girl, most chicks I know hate dresses.
    Good, good. Most guys I've known hate suits, so *shrugs*

One interesting note is that I find it fascinating just how many misconceptions there are about transgender/transsexual folk, even within the queer community. Stopping rant before it gets too... ranty. Or something. >.<

Katie
    "My only regret about being gay is that I repressed it for so long. I surrendered my youth to the people I feared when I could have been out there loving someone. Don't make that mistake yourself. Life's too damn short." - Armistead Maupin

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    Yeah, I know what you mean Katie. People look at me and expect me to be into cars and sports, but I find them so boring. I do like a good suit though.
    Im with you here....
    I dont like much sport and im not into cars (motorbikes for me) and im far more comfortable on a smart suit or shirt and pants than in casual.........