Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many on this site consider themselves TGirls as oppsoed to CDers...???

How many on this site consider themselves TGirls as oppsoed to CDers...???

The past several weeks I've been talking to ememting or otherwise coming across those girls who consider themsleves as Tgirls for a variety of reasons..some have has the surgery some are on homones and others just consider themselves TG's...

In conversatiosn with them about me it seems that most feel that I'll probably be heading in that direction or see no reeason why I wouldn't or shouldn't given my particualt suitaion now...

Just want to bounce a few things off some of you TGirls to see which way you feel....

Hit me up please....

Stephanie...
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

bounce away......
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I feel that I am transgendered, rather than strictly a crossdresser. There is a part of me that really wishes I had had the fortune of being female rather than male. The feeling never really goes away, and stays with me every day and at most times. I have decided that I will not pursue transition and SRS, though. Things are just going to have to stay the way they are physically. I'm too steeped into the life I have now to make such radical alterations to it. But it is an omnipresent regret that I can never experience true womanhood.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

i am what i am... pre op tranny or if you prefer just a humble T-Girl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I used to consider myself a CD but lately after a few sessions with a gender therapist I consider myself TS now.

I haven't started HRT yet though due to my job.

*sighs*
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I have known for a long time that I was born into the wrong body. I was on hormones and living 24/7 as my true self, until some medical issues forced me to give up my transition and go back to presenting outwardly as a male. In a way, I feel like I am crossdressing by wearing male clothes. I only truly feel like 'me' when I can present the female persona outwardly, but for the time being, I have to just be content knowing who I am and showing the true me when possible. I have, however, considered returning to therapy and possibly persuing hormones again but it is doubtful that I will ever fully transition. Like Marla, I have been able to somewhat establish myself in my life, and transitioning at this point would likely have serious reprocusions.

Just remember, people on the internet are not qualified to tell you that you are or are not TS and should persue HRT, etc. The only one that can tell you that is you.

crossdressing early in life led me to the eventual realization of being transgender.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Just an ole hoe CD formerly known as transvestite in the old days. My hormones are multivitamins. Am not into any other direction thank you... to each their own.

i havent really been thinking about it but somehow part of me want to be male yet the other part wants to feel what it is like to be female and wants to be one but im probably going to be stuck in my current shape.

I'm just a bona fide crossdresser me, i enjoy being a guy to much to give it up

I enjoy dressing in feminine clothing when i can, but not enough to give up what i have already as a guy.
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 06-27-2009 at 05:21 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I'm still trying to reconcile with myself;

being a CD!

I have no idea of what being TG feels like! (Yet)!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I think of myself as being "female gendered" regardless of hormones or organs, therefore I tend not to think of myself as a crossdresser. Caroline to me is not another personality or a costume that I can change into and out of. She's who I am regardless of how I'm dressed. Tho, I still like my male body and have no desire for any sort of surgery or physical change.

T-girl or Transgendered is about right for me.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Me? Well a boy that once though he was a CD who grew up and realized he wasn't really a he after all and has accepted that he has always been a she.

Or the short version - I am a TS
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    T-Girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

I consider myself a transexuall and I have the D-cup to prove - by the way they are home grown
    So long and thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I feel that I am transgendered, rather than strictly a crossdresser. There is a part of me that really wishes I had had the fortune of being female rather than male. The feeling never really goes away, and stays with me every day and at most times. I have decided that I will not pursue transition and SRS, though. Things are just going to have to stay the way they are physically. I'm too steeped into the life I have now to make such radical alterations to it. But it is an omnipresent regret that I can never experience true womanhood.
    Marla, this is exactly where I am. I crossdress but what I am really focus on is the feeling of being female, even if I don't look like one. So, my crossdressing is not about just dressing up, it's more about finding the clothes, look, etc, that reflect the feminine/female me.

[SIZE=4]If I would have grown up about 20 years later (in a time when I could get on the internet and see that I was not alone) I might have pursued hormone therapy or a sex change. It seems like it is too late now, so I am content as a CD. Plus I have grown to appreciate the convenience of being male occasionally (peeing in the woods for example).[/SIZE]

The term T-girl has been very vaguely defined, and is, AKAIK, a very general catch-all, slang term. I don't see why anyone would argue that they're a T-girl when the term is so vague.

Maybe its meaning has evolved and I'm not aware of it.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Crossdresser for me.
    Amanda

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    The term T-girl has been very vaguely defined, and is, AKAIK, a very general catch-all, slang term. I don't see why anyone would argue that they're a T-girl when the term is so vague.

Maybe its meaning has evolved and I'm not aware of it.

Carol
    Do any of the terms generally bandied about, except possibly "transsexual", have an exact meaning? Definitions that are generally agreed on by everyone? Just curious. Most of the labels I've run across in various groups seem kind of nebulous and subject to personal preference.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

I have always felt trapped in the wrong body. I am not currently transitioning, mostly because, like others, I pass very well as a man - but it is growing increasingly difficult.

Honestly, I don't really understand the urge to crossdress - unless by crossdress you mean me walking around passing as a guy.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

I'm a stuck up snob. But in real life I'm a "trans woman."

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Me, I'm just me, a transwoman (TS)

On hormones and slowly transitioning, someday will have SRS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

The term "tgirl" is ambiguous. It could mean TS or TG. TG is an umbrella term that covers both TS and CD. I regard myself as CD and hence as TG. I would never give up my male side. I sometimes think of myself as bi-gendered, although that term is used in different ways.
    [SIZE="3"]Michelle[/SIZE]

After many years of contemplation, understanding and self awareness, I can say that for me, it is far more than "just about the clothes" so I cannot simply consider myself a crossdresser.

jenn