Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many on this site consider themselves TGirls as oppsoed to CDers...???

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    I feel that I am transgendered, rather than strictly a crossdresser. There is a part of me that really wishes I had had the fortune of being female rather than male. The feeling never really goes away, and stays with me every day and at most times. I have decided that I will not pursue transition and SRS, though. Things are just going to have to stay the way they are physically. I'm too steeped into the life I have now to make such radical alterations to it. But it is an omnipresent regret that I can never experience true womanhood.
    I have reached a similar state of resignation, though in my own case I'm not sure that I'm not just rationalizing. I believe, quite sincerely, that if I were forty years younger, I would be transitioning fully (if only I had known then what I know now).
    warmly, Linnea

As others have posted, it is definatly about more than the clothes. If I had been born some years later I would have pursued transitioning much more actively. I do not consider myself transexual in that I do not wish to have SRS, but I do wish I could express my female side more fully, and would consider Breast augmentation, FFS, hormones and probably going full time. So I am definately in the TG camp. And I somewhat agree that TG is a spectrum, from occasional crossdressing for whatever reason, to full SRS, and most of us fall somewhere in the middle.....Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle S View Post
    The term "tgirl" is ambiguous. It could mean TS or TG. TG is an umbrella term that covers both TS and CD. I regard myself as CD and hence as TG.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie-L View Post
    As others have posted, it is definatly about more than the clothes.
    Is it ever really just about the clothes? Clothes send powerful signals, both to ourselves and others.. Surely they're just a symptom, not the underlying cause..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry-Stephanie View Post
    The past several weeks I've been talking to ememting or otherwise coming across those girls who consider themsleves as Tgirls for a variety of reasons..some have has the surgery some are on homones and others just consider themselves TG's...

In conversatiosn with them about me it seems that most feel that I'll probably be heading in that direction or see no reeason why I wouldn't or shouldn't given my particualt suitaion now...

Just want to bounce a few things off some of you TGirls to see which way you feel....

Hit me up please....

Stephanie...
    There's not much to bounce off you really... Only YOU know in your heart of hearts what you really are..
    I KNOW without a doubt what I am, and always have, but fought it off since early childhood.. But then it became so apparent & overwhelming because I felt like I was losing the battle & the war as time past, so I had to finally face to truth and myself in order to make a decision..Like, Do I really want to continue to abuse my body & mind and ultimately a tormented souls death in mans body by my own hand??, OR do I want to face the facts and choose life...and bring my body into alignment with my brain to live the rest of my life as a woman as I was truly meant to be from the very start, & feel complete in my body, mind & soul..

I decided to go the hard way & chose life over death..
    Last edited by Karen564; 06-27-2009 at 10:14 PM.
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

It sucks hard, I was born wrong and I have to live with it. However I love my wife so much I will never screw that up. SO I was born wrong and lesbian!
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    The term T-girl has been very vaguely defined, and is, AKAIK, a very general catch-all, slang term. I don't see why anyone would argue that they're a T-girl when the term is so vague.

Maybe its meaning has evolved and I'm not aware of it.

Carol
    I take it as meaning transexual...like me. it someone wants to split hairs,more power to them.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Maybe it is just me, but I feel I am more Transgender then CD.. I shave my entire body, I let my nails and hair grow long. I work on walks and body movements that are more female then male. I have always looked at CD ing as just wearing the clothers.. Dressing as a female only. When you work to appear female.. or as some say pass then I see you as a Tgirl.

I used to think I was a CDer. Now I think I am TS. I wish I came to this understanding when I was 17. Dammit. But now, I don't know if I'll ever become a woman. Too much time under the bridge with family, etc. If I could magically change and have my family recognize my new self and forget the old self. I would do it right now.

Oh yeah. I can't stand being a guy. I feel like it's a facade, like I'm in some weird Twilight Zone episode. Indeed, I have never felt happiness going back to guy mode for any reason.

Gold Member
    Important thing is to live as you see fit.
    LAbels are silly and basically if one claims a label, it just causes arguments.

"You are not a real TS if...." gets rang too often on forums or real life.

Live as you need to
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Important thing is to live as you see fit.
    LAbels are silly and basically if one claims a label, it just causes arguments.

"You are not a real TS if...." gets rang too often on forums or real life.

Live as you need to
    Labels to me are just an attempt to understand my inner self, they don't define me.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] Reminds me of the joke whats the difference between a CD and TS.......about 3 years.

Non-Op TS here altought not presenting as female full time that is my own shoulder lenght blonde highlighted hair, smooth and hairless here, mannerisms are more female than male, oh almost forgot 2 years on HRT
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I feel like a crossdresser who sometimes feels like a TG. MMMM you know maybe I am cd on her way to being a tg?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry-Stephanie View Post
    The past several weeks I've been talking to ememting or otherwise coming across those girls who consider themsleves as Tgirls for a variety of reasons..some have has the surgery some are on homones and others just consider themselves TG's...

In conversatiosn with them about me it seems that most feel that I'll probably be heading in that direction or see no reeason why I wouldn't or shouldn't given my particualt suitaion now...

Just want to bounce a few things off some of you TGirls to see which way you feel....

Hit me up please....

Stephanie...
    idk the technical diference between the terms. all i know is that i am a beautiful girl. surgery or not. doesnt matter. you cant put a lable on me baby. (unless its gucci!) lol

Just a gray haired old crossdresser here. No real internal feeling about being female, Just must rather would be dressed iin female clothing. I just love he feeling of them much better than mens clothes.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

i think the fantasy of being tg sounds like fun
    but in reallity if i were tg and started that jeorney
    the magic would end and what then
    for me is deffinatly a fun thing ,a cder
    i am what i am and love it

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    TG or not TG, that is the question? (Sorry Will)
    I vaguely remember trying to look like a girl when I was pre-teen (such a long time ago) and wondering why I couldn't wear pretty things like they did. Now at the other end of the time line I love to dress completely and look like a woman (and fool myself occasionally that I feel like one too). Unfortunately that happens far too infrequently nowadays.
    So I guess I am just a CD.

Edwina

I consider myself as transgendered, I identify and dress as a woman most of the time, I do not want SRS, I am happy with my plumbing.

Silver Member
    I am a cross dresser and love my time dressed, it is an amazing feeling, but mine stops at cross dressing, no wishes or needs to take it any further

IMHO, most of us aren't sure what we are, and many of us have changing notions about it. I believe that we are all part of a TG (transgender) spectrum. Some of us are okay with an occassional "girl day", and some of us must live the life 24/7.

The key is for us to support each other regardless of our personal need and try to put our best face forward as a tolerant and loving community.

Well... medically defined I'm transsexual... I kind of see myself as being defined by two words the first beginning with a capital F and the second word is up. I'd not wish transsexuality on anyone, but I don't rightly know what 'T-girl' refers to... It's a bit of a buzz word really... Another vague umbrella word that muddies the water further.

So in medico-legalese I'm a transsexual. I'm kind of just trying to be a Lisa though.
    Last edited by Lisa Golightly; 06-28-2009 at 05:01 AM.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Dropped that premise long ago. I'm a person first and foremost, this that ot the other thing second.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

When talking with people I more often refer to myself as a T-girl.

Tranny seems like an unfriendly word thru it's uses sometimes.
    Transexual really doesn't fully apply to me. No plans for 24/7.
    Transvestite is just an old, medical term that I dislike.

Crossdresser also of course applies to me, but doesn't describe me as well as T-girl. I try to fully feel and display a female when I'm out. I walk and move as a female as best I can. I even try to work the voice into a female mode when I can.
    Sally

Transgender: crossing gender. T-Girl: Transgender Girl, aka not born biologically female. They are not specific terms ( as in TransSexual ).
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    The term T-girl has been very vaguely defined, and is, AKAIK, a very general catch-all, slang term. I don't see why anyone would argue that they're a T-girl when the term is so vague.

Maybe its meaning has evolved and I'm not aware of it.

Carol
    Boy (or girl) do I have to agree with you on that thought there Julogden. I've always been confused as to what the hell that meant. It was really vague and seemed to paint everyone with a generalized gender brush. 20 years ago when I was just getting used to being a TV, it gets changed to politically correct CD, then someone at a TV?CD meeting comes along and mentions the TG abbreivation and I ask "what the hell is that'? I know what the CD is and TS is in a class of its own as a transexual, but now we get a TG? , now its shortened to T-Girl. WTF?
    Don't shoot g-men?

pretty Boy Floyd
    Last edited by Megan70; 06-28-2009 at 01:11 PM.

Ok this where i'm going with this

Now that marriage is down the tubes and I will be changing jobs soon (hopefully) and more than likely moving out of this area and starting anew I am faced with this situation....

I think I can pull off dressing enfemme pretty good...so that being the case and I am being told by a few people that "I'm more than just across dresser...I'm a Tgirl" do I want to kick this up a notch or two....do I want to take hormones which my understanding is it will make my hips and but more fuller and woman like...give me some increase in my breast where I can get cleavage naturally it will smooth my skin and amybe do afew other things...

I will never have another relationship with a woman, not because I don't want to but because I am a non fuctioning male. Am illness 10 years ago left me incapale of being able to do the manly thing..so what woman would be interested in me. I'm not interested in totally transitionng and have the plumbing removed because I am not opposed to my maleness...I'm just thinking of improving on my female presentation...

To be honest about the whole thing I'm not sure exaclty what I am suppsoe to be in reference to "your a TGirl"....is it something I am not yet???? or is it something I'm trying to go to... a point I'm trying to reach and I need to do soemthing new to reach it i.e. hormones????

I have a lot of things on my plate at the moment, so no decidion is forth coming or required at this time...but I am obviously in a major transition of my life at the moment....so it's more of a journey at this time...a process jsut as it's been a process the first time I fully dressed to where I am today. I would like to hear from some of you who have been in this situation for which I am sure there are some who have similar experiences to what I am going though at this time...I'm not confused as much as I am not exactly sure what I want to do or how to get to where I am suppsoe to be going now....time will tell and thought and information and guidence will determine where i go...

I want to sit to think to ponder and to talk so if any of you can take the time to sit with me and be a sounding board to me I'd appreciate it....it's a journey for me with no guide, no mentor, no friend...and I guess I need one of those in my life...for Steve has been cast aside and Stephanie has been rejected...so now I need to know and discover who is left...so I can become who I need to become now....

Thanks....
    Last edited by Sherry-Stephanie; 06-28-2009 at 07:52 AM.
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"